Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Things you do that you think no one else does (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=119222)

m0de 06-10-2011 10:32 PM

Things you do that you think no one else does

I'll start..

I count how many stairs I'm going up/down step by step.

When I was about 7-9ish I thought that my parents had magical powers, and they wouldn't tell me. (they could move stuff with their minds)

Limit yourself to 2 posts every 24 hours.

psychoangel691 06-10-2011 10:37 PM

Re: Things you do that you think no one else does

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0de (Post 3484699)
I'll start..

I count how many stairs I'm going up/down step by step.

Same XD

I'll have to think of some of my own.

Bluearrowll 06-10-2011 10:37 PM

I try to navigate my sense of direction at night by mapping the stars in the night sky on a clear day. That is why to this day, I have much more trouble finding north/south/east/west on cloudy days.

yo man im awesome 06-10-2011 10:43 PM

i ERECT A DISPENSER.

Well, actually, when I was 6-7, whenever I'd get really agitated at my parents, I would "run away", by taking all this random crap I didn't need and hiding behind the couch.

Cold Kitten 06-10-2011 10:44 PM

I used to hide under tables when I was little. (For reasons I won't get into.) But yeah. That was always interesting.

psychoangel691 06-10-2011 10:46 PM

Just thought of one, I fix things in retail stores. Like for example if cd's are pushed forward I push them back up and I have a bad habit of making the dump bins of dvds (the 5 dollar dvds) neat. I will stand there till the whole bin is neat lol.

NixXSkate 06-10-2011 10:53 PM

i always run back and forth all over my house from bedrooms to hallways, living rooms, kitchen, etc. practically nonstop

even if i'm watching anime, i'll pause it and just run around the house then sit back down and continue

Cold Kitten 06-10-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3484710)
Just thought of one, I fix things in retail stores. Like for example if cd's are pushed forward I push them back up and I have a bad habit of making the dump bins of dvds (the 5 dollar dvds) neat. I will stand there till the whole bin is neat lol.

I do this. All the time. ;_;

T-Force 06-10-2011 11:01 PM

Collect hockey cards.
(At least I seem to be the only one on FFR).

In all seriousness, I will bounce my feet back and forth. 1 right, 2 left, 2 right, etc. until each foot has tapped an amount that is a multiple of 5.

MrGiggles 06-10-2011 11:02 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/doesanybodyelse

Reincarnate 06-10-2011 11:02 PM

Again, I reiterate a fear: I sit down on the toilet slowly because I have a fear that if I sit down too fast I'm going to crush my nads against the lid somehow. NO IDEA WHY

~kitty~ 06-10-2011 11:06 PM

I practice running backwards. I have many odd things I do, but I can't think of them right now. It usually involves school stuff.

MarukuAntoni 06-10-2011 11:12 PM

I catch spiders or other bugs with a paper towel or piece of paper. Right when I cover the insect up and crush it, I say "paper coffin" so that I don't hear the sound of the insect's body being crushed.

MrGiggles 06-10-2011 11:12 PM

I spell out are, you, and why in text messages

MarioNintendo 06-10-2011 11:12 PM

When walking on the sidewalk, I dodge the cracks.

When I walk on a floor with tiles, I make sure my feet does not touch the sides of every tile.

When I walk on this kind of floor, I choose a side (vertically or horizontally) and only walk on that one without touching the other as long as I am on it. I usually pick vertical, but if I turn 90˚, vertical becomes horizontal, so yeah.

MrGiggles 06-10-2011 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 3484727)
When walking on the sidewalk, I dodge the cracks. When I walk on a floor with tiles, I make sure my feet does not touch the sides of every tile. When I walk on this kind of floor, I choose a side (vertically or horizontally) and only walk on that one without touching the other as long as I am on it.

yes

edit: i guarantee almost everything mentioned in this thread is going to have at least 3 people

Izzy 06-10-2011 11:16 PM

I keep every box to the electronics I obtain.

Cold Kitten 06-10-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggles (Post 3484726)

Hey, I do this too!

supermousie 06-10-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggles (Post 3484726)

I do that too... slow clap for people who spell out the entire word in texts!

Uhm yeah, every month or so I take apart my game consoles and remove every speck of dust there is inside. I get the nagging feeling that if I don't, they will suffer catastrophic failure. Even though I know they won't.

Zageron 06-10-2011 11:23 PM

I listen to music, generally, from the time I wake up to the instant I fall asleep. (A few minutes later my music turns itself off.)

I also listen to a ridiculously diverse amount of music, regardless of what genre it actually states it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 3484730)
I keep every box to the electronics I obtain.

Me to. Until I sell or get rid of the object. They go in the boxes they came in.