Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG CLXXVI Host Voting Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148837)

mellonxcollie 02-10-2018 11:39 PM

TWG CLXXVI Host Voting Thread

The Resident Evil Game

17 player set up
4 Umbrella Employees
12 S.T.A.R.S. Members
1 "The Organization"

Day start
OOTC off except for wolfs and masons NIGHT chat
72 hour D0, 48 hour Day phases afterwards
24 hour night phases
Phantoms off
Instalynch/no lynch on
Night talk off

Umbrella Corporation
1. Albert Wesker- When checked, you give back S.T.A.R.S alignment. You cannot make the night kill unless you are the last remaining employee. You have a 1-shot kill dodge in the night, and used automatically when targeted for death.*

2. Hunk- You must make the night kill while you are alive, however it is untrackable. It is NOT unblockable though.

3. William Birkin- You are a man of science. Once every other night, you may infect another player with the T-virus. After being infected for TWO DAY PHASES, when they are lynched, they "eat" the last voter killing them as well. You cannot kill and infect in the same night, even as the last alive. The infected do not know they are infected.

4. Red Queen- You are a force that is uncontended. You manipulate with such ease. In the night, you may select a player, and convince them to cease any actions they may be performing, "Blocking" their role.*
S.T.A.R.S.

1. Jill Valentine- You are great at knowing someones end game despite what they may say. During the night, you may listen in on another player. You will find out if they are S.T.A.R.S. or not S.T.A.R.S.

2. Leon Kennedy- The hero in shining armor, you protect others around you. During the night, you may hide another player so they cannot be targeted by other actions or make actions themselves.

3. Chris Redfield- A man on a mission, nothing slows you down. During the night, you may interrogate another player, thus them telling you what their action was in the same night.*
ie: Hunk "player A" "kills" leon "player B" would NOT happen as it is untrackable. Instead you would receive; Hunk "player A" did nothing in the night.
Leon "player A" "blocks" Red Queen "player B" would happen.

4. Claire Redfield- A woman with one objective, finding your brother, nothing stands in your way. During the night, you may shoot another player. If you shoot Chris Redfield, you cannot live with such a mistake, and kill yourself as well.*

5./6. Rebbeca Chambers/Billy Coen- You are a mason team, and will be able to trust one another. CHAT ONLY DURING THE NIGHT.

"The Organization"

1. Ada Wong- You care about no one but yourself, killing anyone who stands in your way. During the pregame phase, you may either choose 1-shot bulletproof, or untraceable, seer as S.T.A.R.S.. During the night phases, you may kill another player.

3 vanilla wolves
3 mason
7 vanilla town

wolfchat on
nightchat off
ootc off
kitb on

48h/24h phases

TWG of Many Things

Any # of players
Mystery/Bastard game based around the DnD item Deck of Many Things

Each player will receive a new card the night phase AFTER they use their card except for d0, cards WILL BE DEALT on the day start.

Day Start
72 Hour D0, 48 hour days thereafter
24 hour night phases
Color flip only
No phantoms
Out Of Thread Talk OFF
KitB ON
No-lynch/wolfkill ON

1. thesunfan- Seer. Is told he's either sunfan or hakulyte.
2. hakulyte- False seer (seers green as red and red as green). Is told he's either sunfan or hakulyte.
3. roundbox- when Roundbox dies, a random human is revealed to the thread.
4. mellonxcollie- Is always town
5. charu- must post a picture of a bird each day phase.
6. freezinice- must post a cuss word/rude word in a reads list once each day phase
7. flashflash account- must post a reads list with no context once each day phase.
8. Celirra- Is always town
9. MixMasterLar- Wolf
10. BlindReper- Wolf Seer
11. XelNya- Wolf
12. Wayward Vagabond- Is always town

OOTC OFF
Cardflips ON
Night talk ON
Wolf chat ON
KiTB ON

Closed Setup:

TWGreeD

The Revitalization

Originally created by Red of ffya.org. All credit for the concept goes to her!

Greed is good. Rebalanced TWGreed: More roles, more fun, more sweet sabotage.

14 players
3 wolves
11 humans
Possible blue roles (see below)

Cardflipping: Off [Subject to change]
OOTC: Off [Subject to change]
KitB: On
Human Night talk: On
No Lynch: On
No Kill: On
Twilight start

Game starts with a Twilight phase (No kills can be submitted at this time).

Humans: During Twilight and each night phase, you will submit a PM to me if you want a blue role. You will be informed of your blue role when the day phase starts, but this blue role will not take effect until the following night phase (even if your role effects day actions).

The number of blue roles that the human's request will influence the strength of the blue roles assigned. The fewer humans that choose a blue role (out of the total number of humans), the better the roles will be. The more humans that pick a role, the worse the roles will be, to the point where all negative roles can be given out if everyone chooses a role. These negative roles will be mystery curses.

Wolves:

Each night phase you will submit a kill to me as usual.

In addition, during twilight and each night phase, you will tell me if you want a special wolf role. If you take a special wolf role, human blue roles will be strengthened; yours will not be - it is dependent on the original number of human roles taken. Your special roles also do not take effect until the following night phase.

During twilight and every night phase you may also guess the total number of human blue roles and attempt to sabotage them. If you guess correctly, you will sabotage half of the human's blue roles, and you will steal one human blue role. If you guess within +-1, you will sabotage one blue role.

Nights will last 24 hours; Days will be 48 hours.

Roles cannot be banked for later. They are active for a night/day phase and then they expire. If your role has an active component (where you have to tell me something) then that must occur at night unless it very specifically says otherwise.
=======

roundbox 02-10-2018 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVI Host Voting Thread

72 hour day0s are :(
@blind
@ck

Celirra 02-10-2018 11:49 PM

oh also my game is 48h/24h phases
if anyone have any questions, like if you dont know what a vanilla town is, lemme know I'm a pro vanilla

Celirra 02-10-2018 11:51 PM

anyways

blind x2
ffa x1

inDheart 02-10-2018 11:51 PM

"i only have one atm"

suddenly 5 games

Cold Kitten 02-10-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4608715)
72 hour day0s are :(
@blind
@ck

that is not set in concrete. if enough people want a 48h d0 i'm fine with that

Cold Kitten 02-10-2018 11:57 PM

also

blind x1
celery x1
freezin x1

Gradiant 02-10-2018 11:58 PM

Celery x3

mellonxcollie 02-11-2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4608719)
"i only have one atm"

suddenly 5 games

my brilliant plan worked :twisted:

storn42 02-11-2018 12:57 AM

cold x3

star-crossed 02-11-2018 05:26 AM

FreezinIce x2
Celirra x1

blindreper1179 02-11-2018 10:04 AM

It can be 48, I'm just used to a longer first day is all. So I made it a longer day.

Cold Kitten 02-11-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4608768)
It can be 48, I'm just used to a longer first day is all. So I made it a longer day.

this is also why i did it lol

flashflash account 02-11-2018 05:43 PM

celery

XelNya 02-11-2018 07:10 PM

ck / sunfam X3

flashflash account 02-11-2018 07:36 PM

A couple notices to my game
-Game starts on a night phase
-If a night power isn't used, a random choice is selected