Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bugs that don't deserve their own thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120849)

Psychotik 01-5-2019 01:21 PM

Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

Your current best on that song is 343-16-1-1-12. If you don't beat your raw score without a miss, it won't officially count as an FC.

reuben_tate 01-6-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotik (Post 4664275)
Your current best on that song is 343-16-1-1-12. If you don't beat your raw score without a miss, it won't officially count as an FC.

I still think that this is a bug and not a feature. The whole thing regarding being able to "lose an FC" was likely an unintentional side effect during the switch from combo-scoring to raw-scoring.

The simplest solution would be to have an extra bit dedicated to each file in one's levelranks that denotes whether they've FC'ed it before or not.

Without this issue being fixed, it unfairly penalizes those that have yet to obtain the Here We Go token and who previously have tried to aim to get the best PA possible on every file.

Psychotik 01-6-2019 11:08 PM

Yeah I wouldn't argue with you that it's a bug, but it's a well known design of the system.

Antori 01-21-2019 09:56 AM

the song preview on the song selection list isn't working anymore, i hope I'm not the only one with this problem

icontrolyourworld 01-30-2019 11:47 PM

For as long as I can remember, I've had a notification about a comment on one of my videos here on ffr, and I've tried to check every single video i shared here to see if i could clear that notification. Is it possible I can have that notification removed?

ScrappyCoco_89 02-9-2019 03:02 PM

Hey im trying to find out why im not getting ranked in Average Ranked... mine says 0.0 Unranked!

tosh 02-9-2019 03:13 PM

Generally, you have to check your levelrank page to update stuff like your average rank. On the plus side, this updates when anyone views your levelrank page. So your average rank looks to be showing up now after I viewed your levelranks.

Andrew WCY 02-18-2019 08:08 PM

When I checked the leaderboard after playing a song (on the Linux build), some of the spots were empty.

After playing the song and checking the leaderboard again, the spots were still empty.

SK8R43 02-28-2019 03:45 PM

I just noticed this...can it be fixed please? Not sure how it happened, But my levelranks and the CLUB high scores page says i have 5-0-0-7 on it. How when i have a saved replay with me getting 4-0-0-1? Am i missing something?? lol

Edit: Oh, i guess this is why. Found an old SS of it and it didnt record. Can this be fixed?

Velocity 02-28-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4667822)
I just noticed this...can it be fixed please? Not sure how it happened, But my levelranks and the CLUB high scores page says i have 5-0-0-7 on it. How when i have a saved replay with me getting 4-0-0-1? Am i missing something?? lol

Edit: Oh, i guess this is why. Found an old SS of it and it didnt record. Can this be fixed?

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/tools/unrecorded/

edit: o good you found it.

SK8R43 02-28-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 4667826)

I didnt have the ss saved on my computer since my old one crashed, so i had to redo it and save it to this one haha

But, i did think it was a bug at first which is why i posted it here. Didnt know it didnt record until i did some digging

Peelster1 03-2-2019 11:27 PM

Never mind. I was looking for the unrecorded tool.

icontrolyourworld 04-14-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld (Post 4666008)
For as long as I can remember, I've had a notification about a comment on one of my videos here on ffr, and I've tried to check every single video i shared here to see if i could clear that notification. Is it possible I can have that notification removed?

just wanted to bump right quick, still have this D:

Velocity 04-15-2019 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld (Post 4670953)
just wanted to bump right quick, still have this D:

just check your notification, it's working as intended.

I'll clear it for you

Casull 05-10-2019 02:54 AM

My apologies if this isn't the correct place to post about this.

While playing "Your Lies" (Difficulty: 48 Artist: Lone Ghost - Stepfile: Kaezymann) on the R³ Air Edition, I found that the steps aren't synced up with the music properly and lag behind by what seems to be between a tenth to quarter of a second, making it very hard and, quite honestly, very annoying to attempt to FC it.

There are a small handful of other songs that I've come across similar issues with in the past, but this one is by far one of the worst-synced ones that I've tried to play and I felt that I should bring it up—further apologies if somebody has already beat me to it.

Thank you for your time! o/

SK8R43 05-10-2019 05:37 AM

Just be like me and play with sound off. Problem solved ; )

Chubisque 05-10-2019 07:45 AM

Or try to play with Global Offset option~

devonin 05-10-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casull (Post 4674194)
My apologies if this isn't the correct place to post about this.

While playing "Your Lies" (Difficulty: 48 Artist: Lone Ghost - Stepfile: Kaezymann) on the R³ Air Edition, I found that the steps aren't synced up with the music properly and lag behind by what seems to be between a tenth to quarter of a second, making it very hard and, quite honestly, very annoying to attempt to FC it.

There are a small handful of other songs that I've come across similar issues with in the past, but this one is by far one of the worst-synced ones that I've tried to play and I felt that I should bring it up—further apologies if somebody has already beat me to it.

Thank you for your time! o/

This is addressable via the Offset options in the game.

There's a thread with a great guide to using offset here:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144550

Casull 05-12-2019 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 4674203)
This is addressable via the Offset options in the game.

There's a thread with a great guide to using offset here:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144550

Thank you for the link! I'll give that a shot. c:

Edit: I've played with the offset and oh, goodness. Everything feels so much more responsive and accurate! Even on songs that I didn't have problems with in the past! Like, just now I did a SDG (6 Goods) of "Wish (Kyrn Remix)" and my last best was a FC with 14 Goods.

Thank you very much for the help! \o/

devonin 05-13-2019 12:54 AM

Glad to have helped!