Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Cross dressers attempt to rob a pawn shop (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=117994)

XblazzedX 03-23-2011 09:17 PM

Cross dressers attempt to rob a pawn shop

Yesterday, there was an attempted robbery at a local pawn shop in my area. Two men disguised as women went in to the pawn shop and tried to rob the place. These two men were terrible robbers, as were their disguises. I believe one of them forgot to shave and had a mustache during the robbery. They were equipped with painted fingernails, bras, hospital scrubs, and wigs. Oh, not to mention guns, the cross dressers were heavily armed. The owner opened fire in self defense. He killed one of the robbers and seriously injured the other. I wish I was joking but this actually happened, cross dressers attempted to rob a pawn shop.

So, what's new in your area?

nuclearsamurai 03-23-2011 09:56 PM

Re: Cross dressers attempt to rob a pawn shop

Well, I tried to rob a local pawn shop in your area with my friend Jordan. Jordan was running pretty late, though, so he ended up not being able to shave like I told him to. I think we disguised ourselves as women pretty well, so to speak. We had our nails painted, bras stuffed, wigs on, and for some reason, hospital scrubs. Of course, we armed ourselves heavily. Unfortunately, we didn't expect the owner to return fire. He ended up killing poor Jordan and seriously injuring me. I wish I was joking but this actually happened. Crossdressers tried to rob a pawn shop. I hope you know I'm lying.

On a more serious note, though, that's the first I've heard of anything like that. I'm guessing you heard this from word of mouth or is this something you actually happened to see for yourself?

AsphyxZero 03-23-2011 10:18 PM

ITT: nuclearsamurai confesses that he's a crossdresser
i should have known

flashpantss 03-23-2011 10:23 PM

Something that happened in my area,

A gas station (7/11) manager had reported to the police that money was being taken from the registers. So a cop came to the store and started questioning the people that worked their. After asking a employee, the teenager grabbed a pair of scissors and started stabbing the police officer. The officer fell to the ground and was barely able to empty his whole clips into the kid.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25645446/detail.html

The kid died and the officer barely lived.

Might not be too recent, but the only thing that has happened for a while. (I wouldn't know if anything else happened, since I am away at school)

Crashfan3 03-23-2011 10:37 PM

Nothing very interesting happens very often where I live. This is the most interesting thing I can think of:

About 2 years ago, two men in their late 20s walked into Safeway with an empty baby stroller and walked out with the stroller filled with about $170 in steaks, unpaid for.

The men were arrested and I think they got sentenced to 60 days in jail or something...

XblazzedX 03-23-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearsamurai (Post 3439672)
Well, I tried to rob a local pawn shop in your area with my friend Jordan. Jordan was running pretty late, though, so he ended up not being able to shave like I told him to. I think we disguised ourselves as women pretty well, so to speak. We had our nails painted, bras stuffed, wigs on, and for some reason, hospital scrubs. Of course, we armed ourselves heavily. Unfortunately, we didn't expect the owner to return fire. He ended up killing poor Jordan and seriously injuring me. I wish I was joking but this actually happened. Crossdressers tried to rob a pawn shop. I hope you know I'm lying.

I lol'd at this. And yes I know you're lying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearsamurai (Post 3439672)
On a more serious note, though, that's the first I've heard of anything like that. I'm guessing you heard this from word of mouth or is this something you actually happened to see for yourself?

No, I didn't happen to see this for myself. I heard about it from word of mouth and my local news station and their website

igotrhythm 03-23-2011 10:44 PM

Blazzed: So they tried to rob a pawn shop and got rooked.

I regret nothing. <<

nuclearsamurai 03-23-2011 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsphyxZero (Post 3439685)
ITT: nuclearsamurai confesses that he's a crossdresser
i should have known

You're late. I confessed that in PYP 6.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XblazzedX (Post 3439702)
I lol'd at this. And yes I know you're lying.

No, I didn't happen to see this for myself. I heard about it from word of mouth and my local news station and their website

Ah, okay. Link, pl0x?

-Barista- 03-24-2011 03:11 AM

Well not too long ago some people robbed a bank that's like 10 houses away from my house so literally right down the street. Guys turned out to be from the military base a few miles away.

Then there was the shooting at my high school back in 07. That was cool and stuff. . . other than that Washington be boring.

Nyokou 03-24-2011 03:32 AM

OP's story is strange, lmao. Does anyone watch Pawn Stars? Cause that's what I immediately thought of. And that story about a cop getting stabbed is ****ing crazy. Seriously, who is dumb enough to do that? Well, at least the cop survived.

As for me, about a week ago, some guy was found dead in his car a few blocks from where my mom works downtown.

Whoever killed him also set fire to his car.

Craziest shit that has happened here recently.

Without A Contraceptive 03-24-2011 09:35 AM

heard on the radio the other day that some dude was driving through the taco bell drive thru, ordered 7 double beefy burritos (or some shit) and after being told that the price went up from $.89 to $1.49, he opened fire on the drive thru employee. with an air gun.

taco bell employee called the cops and a chase ensued. they ended up at the hotel du was staying at where he pulled out his real gun and exchanged shots with the cops. ended up holing up in his hotel room for 3 hours till the cops got him out with tear gas

Lmao

Rubin0 03-24-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearsamurai (Post 3439726)
You're late. I confessed that in PYP 6.

Actually it was more like you posted a pic of yourself, nobody looked at it hard enough but I voiced my confusion and then someone claimed I didn't have eyes because you were obviously a girl. Good times.

RainbowDash 03-24-2011 02:39 PM

Some car accident in front of my school today, that's all that happens in New Mexico, car accidents, nothing else is interesting here XD

customstuff 03-24-2011 03:31 PM

Not a lot happens here. About 80% of the town where I have school smokes weed but almost nobody gets caught.

Just speeding tickets...

Buuuttt... WAAAAY back the Titanic sank off the coast of here and then there was the Halifax Explosion... lol

kommisar 03-24-2011 04:00 PM

we got new speed bumps.

yup.

AsphyxZero 03-24-2011 05:16 PM

yeah nothing exciting happens here but about two years ago in my dad's hometown they finally got street lights

biggest pile-up they've had in 7 years ensued, only because it a was a funeral procession

supermousie 03-25-2011 03:04 AM

I ran over a lizard. Highlight of the decade where I live.

hi_top 03-25-2011 04:52 AM

My town generally has nothing going on, but there has been 6 murders recently, all in the area where i work, i knew 4 of the people who got murdered.

championanwar 03-25-2011 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 3439973)
we got new speed bumps.

yup.

Hurrr hurrr hurrr.

BethanyBangs 03-25-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelle (Post 3439874)
Anyone watch 1000 ways to die? There was a story about a guy trying to rob a jewelry store. Turns out there was a gun shop right next to it and he went into there instead by accident. Impaled with bullets OF JUSTICE!

EDIT: Yeah, nothing exciting happens in my city. :( The most exciting thing is a car being pulled over for speeding or something...there's usually 2 cops there on a regular traffic stop...v.v;

I watched that Bri (: He got shot by like 7 people rofl.
Uh well this is kind of old, in October this guy set the local mall on fire and some of the stores are still yet to open. He also set Walmart on fire the night before AND his grandma's house the week before. Sheesh something's wrong with him.