Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Wtf do u even DO? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=136422)

Litodude 04-16-2014 08:47 PM

Wtf do u even DO?

And why??

I'm a full time student cuz I love learning and it's FREE...

Litodude 04-16-2014 08:48 PM

Re: Wtf do u even DO?

I don't nearly care as much as to what you are doing but why u are doing it so tell me plzzz

Pseudo Enigma 04-16-2014 08:48 PM

ditto

edit: litredood y u ninja me

I'm currently sitting in highschool still trying to earn my credits cus they fucked me up and didn't plan properly when I got back in after homeschooling. rip

why I'm still doing it instead of quitting and flipping burgers for a living...well you tell me.

ilikexd 04-16-2014 08:52 PM

poker

Litodude 04-16-2014 08:54 PM

Why

Alioth 04-16-2014 08:54 PM

I student

Litodude 04-16-2014 08:54 PM

WHY

Alioth 04-16-2014 08:55 PM

because i have the moneys for college bitch 8-)

In all seriousness I'm enrolling in Liberal Arts looking to become a Creative Writer. Possibly a poet since I adore poetry~

Trogdor!!!! 04-16-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikexd (Post 4117703)
poker

heh

Zageron 04-16-2014 09:37 PM

Job hunting.
Programmer. Because programming is a powerful thing to be good at, and can be used almost anywhere.

It's not really a good skill for survival though. Apocalypse is gonna suck.

dAnceguy117 04-16-2014 09:47 PM

I answer phones and respond to emails because everyone's password is 'password' but they forgot. and because what is a web browser. need money. on the real though I've learned a lot about communicating with people.

gonna be job hunting because money and because I'm not tied down to any location at the moment. it feels kinda neat to have the possibility of going anywhere.

L.B.D.D 04-16-2014 09:49 PM

actuarial exams
data mining

Kibblre 04-16-2014 09:50 PM

CS student, Junior year. I just applied for an apprenticeship at a software development company. So hype for their response unless it's a rejection then I'll be sad forever.

andy-o24 04-16-2014 09:52 PM

College student. Almost done with first year. Parents are paying for damn near all of it, so it will be nice to have a degree and I don't want to fail my parents or myself.

-o24

MyDoctrine_00 04-16-2014 09:57 PM

Currently I am working for the Student Life program for the community college in my city (meaning pretty much ANYTHING dealing with student activities - I am involved in).

ALTHOUGH - the college I am working for has had me under a temporary employment program (they save money by having me be in a 'temp' position and do not have to pay for any benefits or sick/vacation days) I am, however, making decent hourly wage at this point. It's decent money and for the moment the 'temp' positions are more or less fine with me as I am saving a butt-load of money since my bills are about 1/4 of what I make in a month.

Once I get a decent savings I will most likely be moving to a different state to continue my education and hopefully able to start a career once I have my bachelors degree (I have no clue what I want to go for yet, just making money and saving it for the time being).

PS - I drank WAY too much for the middle of the d*** week and I feel like posting stuffs (I almost avoid the forums completely for whatever reason.. so YEAH ALCOHOL).

One Winged Angel 04-16-2014 10:01 PM

Soon-to-be MBA grad, soon-to-be PhD student...get professorship, make mad bank

Poison- 04-16-2014 10:06 PM

Still trying to decide what I want to do in University/College :(

TheSaxRunner05 04-16-2014 10:14 PM

I set retail prices for a grocery store, maintain the item database/point of sale linkage (pos), run reports, and print tags and signs. I essentially make sure our store is making a profit while staying competitve in the market.

Syhto 04-16-2014 11:00 PM

i contemplate existence on the reg

cuz what's inside of my brain is at times beyond comprehension

as is the rest of the universe

and if one day i go deep enough

ill explode into infinity and Be Awesome