Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

ic0slay3r 01-3-2012 02:05 AM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

Finally! I was able to buy the 3DS, will post FC later :D

bmah 01-3-2012 02:26 AM

Added some more people to my FC list. Niala, Xayphon, DragonIIDX: add me back please! :D (they're all currently "provisionally registered friends")

Xayphon 01-3-2012 05:05 AM

Change name to Thai and QR to this please

Thanks. Also added bmah

Reach 01-3-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Currently I am at 3k VR with 3700 coins and 3 stars on everything. I plan on playing online to 10k VR for the gold kart and then go for the gold glider at 10k coins.
Do coins you collect online count towards your coin totals? I'm a bit sick of running the GPs for coins :P (especially when they're been particularly nasty to me. I'm trying to 3 star all the mirror cups and the number of blue shells I've gotten at the end of the third lap of the 4th course is starting to disgust me).

Quote:

I suppose the blue shell is there because Nintendo tries to make it where anybody can win. The blue shell can be helpful to the one who uses it because it doesn't hover over the players in front of you, so you can time it right to hit others as well (on the way).
Any cogent player checks items on the bottom screen regularly and will just move out of the way when a blue shell is seen. And really, I've just been slamming on the brakes when I see it and letting some poor dumb bloke take first for a little bit lol.

It would be nice to play without the damn thing. Alas, it's probably here to stay.

As for the maka wuhu shortcut, lmao.

Elite Ninja 01-3-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3605309)
Do coins you collect online count towards your coin totals? I'm a bit sick of running the GPs for coins :P (especially when they're been particularly nasty to me. I'm trying to 3 star all the mirror cups and the number of blue shells I've gotten at the end of the third lap of the 4th course is starting to disgust me).

Yes, online coins count towards your total. Only coins that will count are through GPs or online racing.

T-Force 01-3-2012 04:44 PM

I think wireless download play does too. (I got a new car part when racing with my siblings).

Anyway, updated Marco, and I'm still waiting on a couple other adds (s0ul, DragonIIDX, I'm lookin' at you guys).

ic0slay3r 01-3-2012 11:19 PM

Mario Kart
LoZ: OoT

FC:
3222 - 6192 - 0386

ic0slay3r 01-4-2012 11:18 PM

I wanna play MK with someone :( playing alone is getting boring/frustrating.

EDIT:

online battle is so weird/lame :/

T-Force 01-5-2012 12:10 AM

Welcome aboard, ic0. As for online Kart, hopefully we can get those Friday night Kart nights running. If not, keep an eye on your friends list (if you add people from here).

EDIT: Also, the drunk Wilson contest has ended.
Two of you sent entries, so one of you will be getting 25k credits after Wilson judges.

bmah 01-5-2012 12:13 AM

Added you, ic0slay3r.

T-Force 01-5-2012 12:36 AM

Whoops. Hi ic0. I found you and Mateo online. XD
(I'm the guy using a Lakitu driving a train.)

ic0slay3r 01-5-2012 01:05 AM

So many people picking the wuhu courses.

FFR dominating MK. So far all the races have ended with one of us in first place xD

DragonIIDX 01-5-2012 02:35 AM

Added T-Force and bmah. Sorry I took so long. I've been busy.

T-Force 01-5-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3607221)
So many people picking the wuhu courses.

FFR dominating MK. So far all the races have ended with one of us in first place xD

Yeah. Sorry for totally wrecking you at the end of Maka Wuhu.
And there's a reason for a fair amount picking it. There's a glitch on that course that essentially skips from the beginning of the 2nd section to the end of it. It's VERY annoying if someone does it as you usually never finish (if you haven't finished 30 seconds after someone has, it ends automatically).

It was fun racing though. Makes me excited for having Friday night Kart with the FFR folks. There's gonna be some great racing.

And, Dragon, s'all good.

Elite Ninja 01-5-2012 04:42 PM

Ill be ready for friday :3. Cant wait.

T-Force 01-6-2012 09:31 PM

So. No show. Blast. Maybe next week?
Also, I have the results of the Drunk Wilson contest!

The entries:
From Xayphon:

From NeoMasterPie:

The verdict!:
[5:54:41 PM] Wilson: LMFAO
[5:54:51 PM] Wilson: xayphon's made me laugh hahahahahahahahhaha
[5:55:01 PM] Wilson: looks like I had too much XDD
[5:55:15 PM] Wilson: neo makes me look like an angry drunk xD
[5:55:27 PM] Wilson: I am totally not that hahahahaha!
[5:55:38 PM] Wilson: xayphon gets the win xD

Congratulations, Xayphon!
25,000 credits coming your way.

NeoMasterPie 01-6-2012 10:06 PM

i don't really know him well enough so i tried my best :p

T-Force 01-7-2012 01:23 AM

If it's any consolation, I liked your's.
Shame we didn't get more entries though.

Dark_Chrysalis 01-7-2012 03:59 PM

FFR COMMUNITY MK7 LEAGUE
this will be a banner eventually

FFR Kart League Code: 63-6771-8631-9245

STANDINGS 1/15

^ = provisional rating
Y-11
D-0
C-16

1v1 RECORDS

FAQ
===========================================
DUDE SWEET I WANNA JOIN!
IKNOWRIGHT? We're always going to be looking for more people to play against online. The more people we have, the more accurate everyone's rating gets and the more diversity/fun we can have! Before we go jumping headlong into the competition stuff though there's a few things we need to go over with you though.

AWW... WELL, WHAT'S FIRST?
Well, the first thing you should have already done is posted your information here in the thread. You know, Friend Code, games you own, that stuff. Our friendly neighborhood garbageman Trevor will then drive by and pick up all the information you just left lying there on the street and pick it up for delivery to the OP (don't feel too bad, it's his job). If that's already taken care of, go ahead and grab some friends who also have MK7 from our ever-growing list and add them into your Friends List on the 3DS. Don't forget to tell people you've added with a PM here, because you both need to register each other for you to show up on each other's systems.

Secondly, you'll want to go ahead and register our MK7 online community into your game. Just go to Online Multiplayer and search for the number located at the top of this post. Once that's done it should show up under your Favorites so you can get there quickly.

K SWEET GOING NOW... WTF NOONE'S ON?
Normally the room's going to be empty outside of our normal Kart nights, which are currently Friday & Saturday, 9pmEST/6pmPST. Other than that, don't expect anyone to be in there. Instead you'll want to contact someone via PM here, AIM, MSN, Skype, whatever you use and simply play against them. If you can manage to get 3 or more people at once to play with, feel free to use the community room though. That's what its there for!

ALRIGHT, NOW WHATS THIS WHOLE RATINGS THINGY?
I simply took standard Elo forumulas (the ones they use for ratings in Chess, any Yahoo game you've played online, etc) and tailored it to my own desired standards. There's a lot of math and theory in all the things I did, which I will be happy to explain if you really want to know what I did, or if in the future you're wondering why you gain/lose the points that you did.

WARNING: MATH AHEAD

This will eventually be a lot of mathmanias.

YEP, UNDERSTOOD ALL OF IT... YEAH... HEY, WHATS THAT "PROVISIONAL RATING" THING UNDER THE RANKS?
Well, if you had payed attention to the Math section you should already know (you liar). In simpler terms, its a way for people who are just entering the system to "fast-track" to their expected level. For your first 25 races against other rated opponents (and I recommend facing several different people for this) you will gain/lose points faster than them. This will help in a few ways... say, if someone was insanely good they'd be taking out everyone in their wake for a while until they got up to their expected skill level, and it would wreck havoc on everyone he left in his wake. With this, he gets to play less matches to get to the top where he should be. Likewise, if someone's is actually just terrible, he drops to the bottom faster so less people can artificially feed on his rating. If you're somewhere in the middle, you rating should still stay somewhere in the middle.

THATS... PRETTY UNDERSTANDABLE. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? CUZ I WANNA GO MANG
Nah that's it. I'll probably have more stuff in here as time goes on, so check back every once in a while k?

T-Force 01-7-2012 04:51 PM

Welcome aboard Tyler. =D
Added. And holy smokes. My friends list is getting huge.. I hope there's not limit.

Elite Ninja 01-7-2012 05:04 PM

ok I have added everyone up to this post so add me back when you get the chance :3

nuclearsamurai 01-7-2012 09:10 PM

ohi, didn't know this was around.

Lyra
4425 - 1647 - 7597
Mario Kart 7 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for me.

edit: I'll get around to adding everyone now. Got everyone, whee.

bmah 01-7-2012 09:21 PM

Can you please add two more games for me?

In addition to MK7, I also now have Super Mario Land and Sonic Generations. Sonic Generations I believe has versus playing over the internet.

Elite Ninja 01-7-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3609542)
Can you please add two more games for me?

In addition to MK7, I also now have Super Mario Land and Sonic Generations. Sonic Generations I believe has versus playing over the internet.

You totally need to give me input on how good Sonic Generations is for the 3DS.

T-Force 01-8-2012 12:09 AM

Updated with nuke and with bmah's games.
There's now 21 people on the OP. So everyone who's added everyone should have 20 friends. Holy crap!

bmah 01-8-2012 12:13 AM

Oh, I think it would be a great idea if you can add instructions for showing people how to download Swapnotes. It's really neat to communicate to others with Swapnote, but I'm guessing over half the people here don't even have it downloaded, hence my lack of replies lately. ):

ce1545 01-8-2012 12:23 AM

I got Starfox 64 3D.

People who haven't added me are: bmah, Niala, Velocity, samurai7694, Xayphon, NeoMasterPie, Mateo2796, ic0slay3r, hudde, DragonIIDX, and Dark Crystalis

ic0slay3r 01-8-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3609728)
Oh, I think it would be a great idea if you can add instructions for showing people how to download Swapnotes. It's really neat to communicate to others with Swapnote, but I'm guessing over half the people here don't even have it downloaded, hence my lack of replies lately. ):

I just download it, omg this is so much fun xD

Dark_Chrysalis 01-8-2012 02:27 AM

I've only gotten 3 friends to add me... but then again it IS 2am so I'm not that worried x3
And I second Elite Ninja's comment. I've heard good things were to come from this game, but with Sega's track record on new Sonic games, I'm hesitant... anyway

/back to 5-starring SM3DL

T-Force 01-9-2012 02:59 AM

Adding Star Fox to ce's list.

Also, I know a couple people haven't been on theirs in a while (friend list showing when they were last on, ftw. B])

Quote:

Regarding this, Swapnotes can be found in the eShop. Download it and be warned; you might be getting swarmed with notes from all of us.
It's a great way to communicate, as well as show off our humourous and artistic sides.

nuclearsamurai 01-9-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

I thought I was the only one. D:

Elite Ninja 01-9-2012 08:17 AM

I have been hosting a game called "Name that actor" with swapnotes where I would put a voice recording of an actor in the note (usually a rather popular quote) and I would give credits to the winner. So far I have done two and plan to do more :3

nuclearsamurai 01-9-2012 06:46 PM

I just picked up Pokémon Rumble Blast, and I was wondering if that could be updated in the OP.

T-Force 01-10-2012 12:58 AM

Done and done.
Also, Brandon, you should get a couple good Ferris Bueller lines (how the heck do you get so many Play coins?!?!).

Elite Ninja 01-10-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3611523)
Done and done.
Also, Brandon, you should get a couple good Ferris Bueller lines (how the heck do you get so many Play coins?!?!).

I dont have that many play coins???

PS: I part 3 of "Guess the actor" is out but I sent it twice and deleted the first note I sent out to please reply to the second one or else I wont see your reply. My bad :(

Dark_Chrysalis 01-10-2012 08:19 AM

Well that was exciting... 5-stars on Super Mario 3D Land in less than 24hrs playtime :3

Now to go find something else to whore. Or sleep. Haven't decided yet

ps: I dont know how many people have noticed this, but in 3D Land you can use the microphone to blow away all the dandelions in those levels. Cute little addition there

Emithith 01-10-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3611523)
Done and done.

Take your DS on a stroll
wait I mean go for a walk with your..
I mean

wtf how do I word it without it sounding like a complete ripoff of Pokewalkers..?

bmah 01-10-2012 10:42 AM

Use it as you would like a normal pedometer.

T-Force 01-10-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3611615)
I dont have that many play coins???

PS: I part 3 of "Guess the actor" is out but I sent it twice and deleted the first note I sent out to please reply to the second one or else I wont see your reply. My bad :(

Don't you need 15 coins to use it? Or is that little notification a lie?
(or do you just need to unlock it once with 15.. either way, too many..)

bmah 01-10-2012 02:33 PM

You only need to unlock it once. Seriously, 15 coins isn't all that much. Just close your 3DS while the power is still on, stick it in your pocket/backpack/whatever, and walk around for a while. You can get a maximum amount of 10 coins per day (100 steps = 1 coin).

And if you thought 15 coins was a lot, wait until you're able to unlock other stationary in Swapnote. There's like 20 other stationary designs you can buy for 5 coins a piece.

p.s. we should find out and add which people here has Swapnote too...add it to the games list/app list that people have.

xferrarix 01-10-2012 03:13 PM

I wish the Sonic Generations levels for 3DS were DLC for 360 D: that would be one of the few reasons why I'd get a 3DS. Is the system worth purchasing?

~kitty~ 01-10-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3611748)
You only need to unlock it once. Seriously, 15 coins isn't all that much. Just close your 3DS while the power is still on, stick it in your pocket/backpack/whatever, and walk around for a while. You can get a maximum amount of 10 coins per day (100 steps = 1 coin).

And if you thought 15 coins was a lot, wait until you're able to unlock other stationary in Swapnote. There's like 20 other stationary designs you can buy for 5 coins a piece.

p.s. we should find out and add which people here has Swapnote too...add it to the games list/app list that people have.

Haha , I take my 3DS to Campus with me and I end up with at least 3,000 steps every day.

Elite Ninja 01-10-2012 04:24 PM

Yeah school is what's giving me all the coins since I walk a LOT at school. Place it in my backpack and then get to collecting dem coins ;)

So far I have one more 3 coin thing to buy in the AR Card Shop and then a lot of those 5 coin stationaries lol.

EDIT: also mark aka cool110 wins the third "Name that actor/charactor" contest :D. Your 2,000 credits have been sent. Congrats!

x_lambourghini_x 01-10-2012 06:43 PM

Friend Code: 5413-0010-3533
Games: LOZ Ocarina Of Time 3D, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Tetris Axis
Mii Name: C-Thug

Dark_Chrysalis 01-10-2012 10:23 PM

Added QR Code because why not

bmah 01-11-2012 12:18 AM

Added ce1545 and Dark Chrysalis.

T-Force 01-11-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xferrarix (Post 3611777)
I wish the Sonic Generations levels for 3DS were DLC for 360 D: that would be one of the few reasons why I'd get a 3DS. Is the system worth purchasing?

I'm biased when I say yes so..

Added Dark's QR Code, and added lambourghini to the OP.
That makes 22 people. Holy crap! Not going to lie, I did NOT expect this to have so many people.

PS. Am I the only one that scans and adds all the Miis from QR Codes?

YoshL 01-12-2012 10:20 AM

0173-1981-6613

ic0slay3r 01-12-2012 10:23 AM

What games do you have?

Adding Dark and Yoshl

YoshL 01-12-2012 10:26 AM

just MK7 for now

ic0slay3r 01-12-2012 10:41 AM

Does anyone know how the community thing works in MK7?

EDIT:

After some research I found out that Rosalia is in the "cruiser" weight, above medium below heavy. For some reason I find that hilarious, I know that they dint wanted another copy of peach, cause we already have Daisy... but really that heavy, poor girl she must be so depressed now xD

*Virus* 01-12-2012 02:38 PM

Hey guys i don't know if any of you know, but if you register your 3ds with club nintendo you get 160 coins which you can use to get rewards on their site, like right now i got kirby's adventure or something like that for the game boy on my 3ds for 100 coins, and next month they'll have more games up. Just a heads up for any body wanting a game without wasting money.

hudde 01-12-2012 02:40 PM

How do u send ur QR code?

bmah 01-12-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hudde (Post 3613728)
How do u send ur QR code?

Read the first post on the first page. Once you get the QR code as a jpeg image on your card, it's a matter of uploading it like any other picture onto an image-hosting website, then posting it here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Virus* (Post 3613726)
Hey guys i don't know if any of you know, but if you register your 3ds with club nintendo you get 160 coins which you can use to get rewards on their site, like right now i got kirby's adventure or something like that for the game boy on my 3ds for 100 coins, and next month they'll have more games up. Just a heads up for any body wanting a game without wasting money.

over 800 points for me; platinum member here! :)

*Virus* 01-12-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3613754)
over 800 points for me; platinum member here! :)

I had the 3ds and two dsi's 480 points there,all ds pokemon games 210 points, and 6 wii games 300 points at least 1000 points, platinum status in like 10 min :p surveys take to long though :(

bmah 01-12-2012 04:49 PM

I threw away most of my Club Nintendo game codes, because I thought they were useless...it was pretty much only about a week ago I realized they could be of use. :p

So yeah, I could've had much more points than now. Haven't used it all up yet though - saving them for the next Club Nintendo year in July.

*Virus* 01-12-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3613869)
I threw away most of my Club Nintendo game codes, because I thought they were useless...it was pretty much only about a week ago I realized they could be of use. :p

So yeah, I could've had much more points than now. Haven't used it all up yet though - saving them for the next Club Nintendo year in July.

Oh i never bothered with them i thought they were useless also, but never threw them out, then i saw majora's mask for 160 coins and saw how to get them and well now i'm glad i didn't throw anything out ^_^ hopefully i'll have more games for the 3ds and whatnot to get more point for next year also since i'm fine okay now

Elite Ninja 01-12-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3613869)

This is exactly what happened to me XD.

ic0slay3r 01-12-2012 08:51 PM

Apparently thats what happened to everyone, I also started using it like a few days ago. Sadly cause I buy a lot of nintendo games in the first few days, so if I knew about this I would have gotten a lot of the bonuses. :(

Elite Ninja 01-12-2012 09:25 PM

Just got the Beast Glider for MK7 8) (need 5,000 coins collected to unlock)

Next stop.... 10,000 coins for the Gold Glider x.x

*Virus* 01-12-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3614149)
Just got the Beast Glider for MK7 8) (need 5,000 coins collected to unlock)

Next stop.... 10,000 coins for the Gold Glider x.x

how fast or what are you doing to get the most coins in races? online or just playing the grand prix, i only have 3100

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3614121)
Apparently thats what happened to everyone, I also started using it like a few days ago. Sadly cause I buy a lot of nintendo games in the first few days, so if I knew about this I would have gotten a lot of the bonuses. :(

well type the serial number of your 3ds (the little white sticker in the back) on club nintendo and see if you can get the coins and if you have a dsi then you can do it with that too, though when i did with my teo sister's dsi's i had to link them up with my account, but before anything make an account so you won't get screwed out of the coins hope this helps. :)

Elite Ninja 01-12-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Virus* (Post 3614182)
how fast or what are you doing to get the most coins in races? online or just playing the grand prix, i only have 3100

Well I would have more if I was actually trying to whore for coins haha but usually I go for collecting coins with online racing since I need to get over 10,000 vr for the gold kart and if I cant play online then the fastest and easiest cup to get 40 coins with imo is the Shell Cup on 150cc.

*Virus* 01-12-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3614187)
Well I would have more if I was actually trying to whore for coins haha but usually I go for collecting coins with online racing since I need to get over 10,000 vr for the gold kart and if I cant play online then the fastest and easiest cup to get 40 coins with imo is the Shell Cup on 150cc.

alrighty thanks -.- i would go for online racing, but with people always picking that maku wahu race it really ruins the fun of playing online so i usually stop playing if they keep picking it trying to get it race after race. i only have maybe 2100 vr :/

YoshL 01-12-2012 10:33 PM

T-Force 01-13-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3613559)
Does anyone know how the community thing works in MK7?

EDIT:

After some research I found out that Rosalia is in the "cruiser" weight, above medium below heavy. For some reason I find that hilarious, I know that they dint wanted another copy of peach, cause we already have Daisy... but really that heavy, poor girl she must be so depressed now xD

A community, as far as I know, is basically online racing for a certain group of people who have the community code.
We actually have one up in the OP.

Added Yosh. (can't wait to Kart with you! 8D)

Elite Ninja 01-13-2012 11:56 AM

Im sorry guys im not gonna be able to play MK7 today since I am gonna be at a friends house all day and night. It might be better to hold these on Saturdays or something or even Sundays.

x_lambourghini_x 01-13-2012 01:07 PM

Yo Trevor what's 6:00 PM PST in EST? I need to know this so I can make it online in time. It's about 2PM where I am.

YoshL 01-13-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_lambourghini_x (Post 3614611)
Yo Trevor what's 6:00 PM PST in EST? I need to know this so I can make it online in time. It's about 2PM where I am.

MK7 TEIM

bmah 01-13-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3614567)
Im sorry guys im not gonna be able to play MK7 today since I am gonna be at a friends house all day and night. It might be better to hold these on Saturdays or something or even Sundays.

I suggested Saturdays myself when T-Force asked (via Swapnote) for replies on better times. By the time I come back from work, you guys would already be playing, as the time currently is set.

T-Force 01-13-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_lambourghini_x (Post 3614611)

9 PM.
I think we can also try for around the same time on Saturday as well.

samurai7694 01-13-2012 02:12 PM

yea I was wondering that too. I've been busy with school work but I think today (and even saturday if that's included) I'll be able to go online.

x_lambourghini_x 01-13-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3614654)
9 PM.
I think we can also try for around the same time on Saturday as well.

Ight sounds like a plan. I'll try to be on, I may be a little late joining.

T-Force 01-13-2012 03:02 PM

No worries. To be safe, add the Community code so you can join whenever.
Code is: 63-6771-8631-9245

Coolboyrulez0 01-13-2012 03:15 PM

Did I just hear MK7 time?

Name: CBR
Friend Code: 1461-6196-9176

Games: Ridge Racer 3D (100%'d), Mario Kart 7, Pokemon Black

T-Force 01-13-2012 03:58 PM

Yeah you did!
Adding you to the OP, and to my ever growing list of friends.

EDIT: Fixed up the OP. Spoilers and centering and bold and sizing and date changes and YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Elite Ninja 01-13-2012 04:11 PM

Sick I'll add the new people when I get back home tomorrow. I will be up for some MK7 tomorrow and Sunday (Ill be free from 2 PM Saturday to late Sunday).

Coolboyrulez0 01-13-2012 04:39 PM

Oh dear, I'm gonna go ahead and add ALL the people in the OP.
I sure hope most of you add me back, so it's worth the effort :P

PS: And all twenty-something adds completed. What a pain. :<

YoshL 01-13-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3614749)
Oh dear, I'm gonna go ahead and add ALL the people in the OP.
I sure hope most of you add me back, so it's worth the effort :P

well, I added you :V

T-Force 01-13-2012 07:37 PM

23 minutes till Kart time. Get hype!

YoshL 01-13-2012 07:53 PM

in the room, ready to go o3o