Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Multi player mods (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=35083)

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 09:50 PM

Multi player mods

We serriously need Multi player mods.
There are a certain number of people continously spamming which are freezing other users computer, me also.
There is a user named Female is getting out of hand. She thinks i am boogie bear just because boogiebear plays me with her account and Female isgoing to other people and telling them to report me. She is making fake reports just to get rid of my Mp lvl.

But that isnt the reason why i am here. When i am on single player playing some master oni songs, the song BPM should be around 300. but instead, i got a glitch that the song is soooo slowww... the arrow position
are still the samn, but the speed drops at around 100 bpm. which makes it really hard to play. it is easy to combo. but hard to PA by the speed.
But that isnt my point... Does anyone have this glitch b4?

female 11-25-2005 10:02 PM

FUNNY GLITCH CONSIDERING YOU WENT AND AAA'D DELIRIUM AND BALLOON FEVER WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. YOURE COMPLAINING?

HAHA OK HELLO BULLSHIT

go bs another site plz

ALSO I NEVER SAID YOU WERE BOOGIEBEAR I SAID BOOGIEBEAR FED YOU

also you're really effin' retarded if you want me to believe you go from a max 170 combo on balloon fever to aaa'ing

banditcom 11-25-2005 10:03 PM

Uhh you're doing something, because you're tying high scores..

female 11-25-2005 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banditcom

its called bs

plasmix 11-25-2005 10:09 PM

Email, female.

:P

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by female
FUNNY GLITCH CONSIDERING YOU WENT AND AAA'D DELIRIUM AND BALLOON FEVER WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. YOURE COMPLAINING?

HAHA OK HELLO &*#$

go bs another site plz

also you're really effin' retarded if you want me to believe you go from a max 170 combo on balloon fever to aaa'ing

Female stop anoy ING* ppl. We dont like it. You are the one who keepz asking me " COmmonnn letzz play, play me" over and over like 10 times. Look. i have the choice to play you or not. now leave me alone and mind your own business. oh. and please excuse me for you calling me boogiebear. because it sounded as tho you called me boogie bear that other say when you were wif Holu. well, whatever. Fighting over this is really pointless.

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banditcom

And oh. i also got a screen shot of the AAA songs i got. And i cant edit them because you seen boogiebear hack b4 right> the # are 99999 perfect. and she needs to get to a point where she dies. like 10 miss. My screen shot is only perfect only.
And i also got those score b4 this glitch happened to me. That is why i just posted this minutes ago. My scores been there the whole day

female 11-25-2005 10:16 PM

thats fine, im not annoying anyone but you. its not just me that thinks your sc ores are BS, and they are bs. you dont get that good that fast. and what did you mean plasmix? O:O

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by female

Look. like i said. your the 1 bsin. your full of lies. on my account I HAVE NEVER PLAYED ONCE * OF BALLOON FEVOR ON MULTIPLAYER ONCE B4. by that talk. i know for sure your the one whos trying to frame me. And how is it feeding if i played my games to the end. samn with suzuka- How is that considered as feeding. Maybe you should go get a brain and stop causing trouble

Afrobean 11-25-2005 10:19 PM

Hay guys.

BloodyFlower=BoogieBear

Carry on.

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 10:23 PM

well. i am not gona fight this anymore. afro bean. she juz said i am not boogie. period. Peace every one. Happy thanx giving :)

female 11-25-2005 10:28 PM

hay wasnt thanksgiving 2 days ago

also idk whether or not youre boogiebear, i never said you werent or were, i said one of boogiebears accounts fed you, and it did.

youre still bs, your high scores are still bs, and everyone thinks youre bs
youre bs

l8r

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 10:30 PM

saying bs that i only comboed 170 on balloon wen i never played that on my account in Multiplayer. like what bs is that.

female 11-25-2005 10:33 PM

the kind of bs where you are bs

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 10:33 PM

I don't get the scoreing system... sometimes when you get the samn score from the 1st place holder (AAA) you sometimes dont get 1st place. instead you get 2nd or 3rd. But then sometimes, if your lucky, you get 1st. But that isnt the reason why i am here. i have played serval games on ffr and i started with 541 credit + today and i played over 15 games and it doesent seem like my credit is going up

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyFlower
I don't get the scoreing system... sometimes when you get the samn score from the 1st place holder (AAA) you sometimes dont get 1st place. instead you get 2nd or 3rd. But then sometimes, if your lucky, you get 1st. But that isnt the reason why i am here. i have played serval games on ffr and i started with 741 credit + today and i played over 15 games and it doesent seem like my credit is going up

female 11-25-2005 10:41 PM

hello moron
if you aaa a song youre ALWAYS 1ST PLACE
no matter what
what the fuck did you aaa where you werent?

and i SERIOUSLY dont believe youre aaa'ing it on high quality
that makes your case even more unbelievable

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 10:45 PM

I thought you said you are leaving. and no. i AAA 1 Beginner song just now and i didnt even make it top 10 even tho i AAA it. You think your cool by bsing? since ur here. mind telling me why you bsed saying i got 170 max combo on balloon fevor when i didnt even play it once on Multiplayer. Because i dont see any other way you can see other than Multiplayer history plays. Now be gone bser. Stop being Jelous

BloodyFlower 11-25-2005 10:48 PM

And your computer must suk cuz you cant hold High Quality. Most of us can on silgle player. its only Multiplayer that makes a difference.

-Fallen- 11-25-2005 10:50 PM

High quality means shit. BloodyFlower's IP needs to be tracked to see if it's someone actually half decent bs'ing the community or just another fuking hacker. Another fcking noob gaying the highscores and no background what so ever.