Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Trading Card Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   The FFR Trading Card Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=141204)

FFR TCG 03-9-2015 03:11 PM

The FFR Trading Card Game

This event is on hold. Please hold submissions as this event may not resume in its current form. I am keeping rest of the OP here for legacy’s sake.

The FFR Trading Card Game

New! Discord Link Here - Discuss Trades, Challenges, or just chat!

https://discord.gg/uv4nbvc

Getting Started:
If you do not wish to read this entire post, here is a quick step-by-step process on how to get started with the FFR TCG:
1. Locate the current challenge in this post.
2. There are 3 similar challenges: A tier 1 challenge, a tier 2 challenge, and a tier 3 challenge. There is also a Token Challenge designed to be even more challenging than the normal challenge. If completed, a token pack will be awarded. Since the token challenge is a separate entity from the normal challenge, both may be completed.
3. Select a pack that you would like to receive from the list in the "Pack Types" section of this post.
4. Post the required proof of completion as well as the type of pack you would like to receive.
5. A TCG admin will unwrap your pack and post what cards you have earned in this thread.
6. You will automatically be added to the tracking spreadsheet where you can view your card collection.
*It is strongly recommended you read this entire post if you plan on participating in the future*

Note, this is a new spreadsheet link. If you need your cards transferred from the old sheet, let me know.

Challenges may only be completed once!
Submissions for completed challenges must not contain scores or tasks accomplished at a time earlier than the challenged was assigned.
Rates slower than x1.0 are not permitted unless the challenge explicitly includes them. All scores must be passes unless stated otherwise in the challenge.

Challenge #130

(Choose your song wisely)
Pass a song within 10 Difficulty of your level while:

Tier 1: Scoring at least 90% of the total note count as Goods
Tier 2: Scoring at least 90% of the total note count as Goods, with Boos equaling at least 15% of the total note count
Tier 3: Scoring at least 90% of the total note count as Goods, with Boos equaling at least 25% of the total note count

Token: Pass a song at least 10 points in difficulty above your level with 9 or fewer boos

This Challenge Ends Sunday, March 1st at 11:59 P.M. Server Time.

General Information
Each week, there will be a new challenge to give players a chance at earning new cards for their collections. The cards themselves are comprised of every song title in FFR. Each card is assigned a rarity based on the difficulty of the song it represents, as shown in the Rarity Table below. Each rarity tier has a value associated with it. This is the suggested sale value for a card of that rarity. Note: Card Values are based on actual drop rates of cards. The base card value is 500 credits.

Rarity Table
Code:

Song
Difficulties        Rarity        Value
1-9                      1              500
10-19                2        550
20-29                3        600
30-39                4        650
40-49                5        900
50-59                6        1150
60-69                7        1600
70-79                8        2500
80-89                9        7500
90-99                10        15000
100-109                11        75000
110-119                12        375000

Pack Types
Valid proof of completion must be provided to be awarded a pack. Below are the available pack choices for each respective tier.

Tier 1 Packs:
Standard Pack: Contains 3 cards from the pool of all possible cards.
Blue Pack: Contains 4 cards with a maximum rarity of 8.
Red Pack: Contains 2 cards with a minimum rarity of 3.
Gamble Pack: A card is randomly pulled from the collection. You gain this card.
_____If even difficulty, you gain 3 additional cards.
_____If odd difficulty, you gain 1 additional card.

Tier 2 Packs
Bronze Pack: Contains 5 cards with a maximum rarity of 8.
Silver Pack: Contains 3 cards with a minimum rarity of 3.
Gold Pack: Contains 2 cards with a minimum rarity of 5.
ReRoll Pack: Contains 3 cards, rerolls once per card if rarity 2 or less.

Tier 3 Packs
Horde Pack: Contains 5 cards with a maximum rarity of 9.
Quality Pack: Contains 3 cards with a minimum rarity of 4.
Standard Plus Pack: Contains 4 cards with a minimum rarity 2.
Gamble Plus Pack: A card is randomly pulled from the collection. You gain this card.
_____If even difficulty, you gain 4 additional cards, minimum rarity 2.
_____If odd difficulty, you gain 2 additional cards, minimum rarity 3.

Event Packs
Genre Pack: Contains 4 cards from a genre of your choice, with a Tier 8 Cap. This pack is unweighted (Each potential card has equal chance of being pulled). Dance and Dance 2 are combined.
Copenhagen Pack: Rolls two Tier 2 Silver Packs, you enter the universe where the higher value pack was opened.
2500 Pack: Receive 5 Tier 1 Cards
T12 or Bust: Contains 2 unweighted cards, either T1-8, or T12. Contains the best odds for a T12 card, but the vast majority of these packs will have a low card value total.
Bribery Pack: "Gift" a Tier 5 card (900 Value) to the house, and open a Gamble Plus pack guaranteed to pull an even decider card.

Earn extra Tier 3 or Event Pack per 1 Billion GT!
Want a new way to earn a few cards? Play more FFR!
-----------------------
Starting now, every time you add 1 billion to your Grand Total, you will be rewarded with a Tier 3 or Event Pack! Just post a screenshot either with your daily stats with the box in the top right corner showing your entire grandtotal, OR post the notification that appears on the FFR homepage when you add another billion to your Grand Total. Happy Keysmashing!

Special Packs
Token Pack: Contains 3 token cards with a maximum rarity of 6. Only obtainable by completing a Token Challenge.

Special Items

Pack Upgrade - Upgrades any Tier 1 or 2 pack to Tier 3, or a Tier 3 Pack to an event pack.
Arrows - Collect one of each arrow direction (Up, down, left, right) to gain either a Tier 3 Pack or an Event Pack
Quest Hint - Reveals the hidden objective for any particular quest
Power Up Potion - Increases Raidboss Multiplier by .05
Card Fragments - Card Fragments can be exchanged for cards equal in value to the number of fragments you are turning in. For example, a Tier 5 Card may be purchased for 1,150 Card Fragments. Any excess value from trading up to the house will result in you gaining card fragments. Some challenges and events will also reward card fragments.

Trading
Trading to the House
You may trade up to the house, giving up at least two cards for a random card of a higher Tier. The value of the cards you are giving up must be greater than or equal to the resulting card's value. Any residual value is given in card fragments. The Tier of the Card you are trading in for must be greater than any individual card you are trading up. Tier 11 cards must use Card Fusion to reach T12, detailed below.

Example:
Trade in a Tier 4, 2 and 1 Card (Combined Value 1,700)
For a Tier 7 Card (1,600) + 100 Card Fragments.

Also, of the cards you've selected to trade in, only the minimum number of cards required to get you over the Tier card you are looking for will be accepted. If you are trading for a Tier 8 Card, you cannot trade in 6 Tier 1s, when it only takes 5 to get to 2,500 Value.

Vertex Beta vRofl

Vertex Beta vRofl may now be unlocked by owning three Unique Public Tier 12 Cards. Staff has approved the TCG to be an avenue to unlock this super rare token card - and it takes quite a commitment to achieve. Those who take on challenge after challenge and put in the effort have an opportunity to unlock this rare token.

Trading With Other Players
Player to player trading is allowed as long as the total card value of the trade is conserved. If one side of the trade was 9,600 in card value, and the other player had 10,000 in card value, the additional 400 value can be given in card fragments to make up the difference. Card fragments can be earned from leftover value from trading up cards or from events. Buying cards for credits is no longer allowed. Arrows can be traded for other arrows on a one to one basis, and pack upgrades cannot be traded.

Token Fusion

For completing a token challenge, you will be awarded a special Token Pack. Inside, you will find three token cards of tier 6 or lower. These cards cannot be sold nor traded, apart from intra-tier trading. This means that token cards do not have a value assigned to them. Two token cards of the same tier may be traded up to the house, or fused, and you will be awarded a random card from the next highest tier. If you collect 5 unique Tier 0 cards, you may trade them in for a Tier 7 Token Card.

If you want to combine all your token cards, use this tool to see what tier cards you'd have at the end -
http://rushyrulz.cuccfree.com/tokencrunch.html

If you manage to fuse all the way up to a Tier 10 token card, you may trade in that card for an Event, Support, or Tournament Fundraiser Token of your choosing as well as 50,000 credits. If you have all of these tokens, you may trade in your Tier 10 token card for a 200,000 credit reward. A Tier 11 token card can be traded in for higher rarity in game tokens.

You can trade that Tier 10 token card for one of the following tokens:
-Dendrite v2
-Coactive [Over My Shoulder Mix]
-Tell v2
-Bedtime Story
-Touhou Judgment in the Sixteenth year
-The Bridgeport Run

You may trade a Tier 11 token card for one of the following tokens:
-FREEDOM DiVE
-The Wises Were Wrong

***It's also worth mentioning, that any Tier 11 card fused with another Tier 11 card can result in only one possible outcome: The illustrious Vertex BETA vROFL card.***

FFR TCG Staff
TheSaxRunner05
rushyrulz (FFR Staff Liaison)
Devonin (Missions and Quests)

Achievements

Repeatable Achievements

Compensation - Draw nothing but Tier 1 cards in a pack. - 5k Credits
1st Edition - Unwrap a pack that contains only songs from the Legacy genre. - 50k Credits
Seeing Double - Draw two cards that share the same difficulty rating from the same pack (Normal Only) - 10k Credits
Lucky - Unwrap a pack with 3 or more cards where the average of card tiers are 7 or greater. - 25k Credits
Super Lucky - Unwrap a Reroll Pack where a card is rerolled to a Tier 9 or higher card. - 50k Credits
Full House - Unwrap three of one tier and two of another tier out of a 5 card pack. - 25k credits
Yahtzee!! - Unwrap all cards with the same tier in a 5 card pack. - 100k credits
FFR Wizard - Draw a card that has "FFR" in it's name out of a pack. - 10k credits
G0D T13R - Draw all Tier 0 cards out of a Token pack. - 50k credits

Kanzas 03-9-2015 03:13 PM

Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C9)

Yay, updated thread! B)

EDIT Token Card get when?

rushyrulz 03-9-2015 03:45 PM

I think that will be up for discussion between me and TSR later. we might be doing something different than originally planned with the tokens.

benny58624 03-9-2015 04:00 PM

Challenge #9

This is a total of 687 credits, if I calculated it correctly.
I'll get the other 1313 credits later (for the token card).

One unopened quality pack please :)

awein999 03-9-2015 04:08 PM

Standard plus for my tier 3 get.

One Winged Angel 03-9-2015 04:36 PM

quick mental math gives me 667 (so I'm probably off a tiny bit but w.e), I'll be back when I replicate these scores exactly in order twice more for the token song (heidy)

Gamble Plus pls

edit: wait Gambles aren't min rarity 2 anymore? ok Quality then god dam I can't keep up with all these buffs and nerfs aarrghh (although if Standard Plus is 4 cards for min rarity 2 still, I don't see why Gamble Plus shouldn't be)

here's another 667, I'll get the rest later

rushyrulz 03-9-2015 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 4287897)
wait Gambles aren't min rarity 2 anymore? ok Quality then god dam I can't keep up with all these buffs and nerfs aarrghh (although if Standard Plus is 4 cards for min rarity 2 still, I don't see why Gamble Plus shouldn't be)

I don't remember gamble packs ever having a minimum rarity. Then again I never got them.

One Winged Angel 03-9-2015 07:02 PM

OP of older thread stipulates min rarity 2 for tier 3 gamble

rushyrulz 03-9-2015 07:58 PM

oh, that's still correct. I must have missed it when updating. I'll assume you'll be wanting a gamble plus then?

Quote:

Originally Posted by benny58624 (Post 4287887)
One unopened quality pack please :)

You got it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by awein999 (Post 4287892)
Standard plus for my tier 3 get.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1008

awein999

You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

50 Shind Bad - Tier 6
63 Balloon Fever - Tier 7
13 Sunless Daybreak [Standard] - Tier 2
51 Walking on a Dream - Tier 6

Sum of card values: 6300

One Winged Angel 03-9-2015 08:08 PM

yeah gamble plus pls

rushyrulz 03-9-2015 08:10 PM

fucking

jesus christ

One Winged Angel

You have a new Gamble Plus Pack!

You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

Decider Card:
33 Bubble Bobble Hillbilly Rodeo - Tier 4
Bonus Cards:
26 Norgers - Tier 3
92 A Quick Death - Tier 10

Sum of card values: 76550

One Winged Angel 03-9-2015 08:16 PM

god damb

DDRNGGin 03-9-2015 08:29 PM

Awesome Tier 10 card, OWA. :)

rushyrulz 03-9-2015 08:47 PM

i buy it 200 gp

badman7772 03-9-2015 09:26 PM

Other thread's locked and I don't feel like quoting the previous count so here it is.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=985

Now for today's stash of songs. Today it's 578. Adding the previous 1,142 means I now have 1,720 credits! Tomorrow will be the finale and I won't need too much. For now, everyone else is going to bed so I can't keep on.

PS. Guess OWA pulled A Quick Death-EX. Nice.

One Winged Angel 03-9-2015 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 4287897)
quick mental math gives me 667 (so I'm probably off a tiny bit but w.e), I'll be back when I replicate these scores exactly in order twice more for the token song (heidy)

Gamble Plus pls

edit: wait Gambles aren't min rarity 2 anymore? ok Quality then god dam I can't keep up with all these buffs and nerfs aarrghh (although if Standard Plus is 4 cards for min rarity 2 still, I don't see why Gamble Plus shouldn't be)

here's another 667, I'll get the rest later

This should be 2k exactly (I forgot the credit cap was 120 so I accidentally gave myself an extra 4 for Herbie in the first SS)

let me know if I need to play another song, it's possible I fucked up my math

rushyrulz 03-9-2015 11:28 PM

you could always you know.. remove the credit cap

looks fine to me, OWA.

One Winged Angel 03-9-2015 11:35 PM

hey man I didn't put it there (although I think only like 8 songs are affected by it so w.e, Mega Man 9 only gave 119 and that's the 9th? longest in notecount)