Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXIX: Postgame (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140198)

thesunfan 12-22-2014 10:34 PM

jTWG LXIX: Postgame

Town won pretty handily. I'll have more to say once I'm not tired. I'll assign MVP and do a thorough write-up tomorrow.
EDIT: I fucked up the setup btw there should've been 2 less Vanilla Townies. My bad wolves. Also, as Danceguy pointed out about 2 minutes before the game ended, its the MACHO Seer, not the Mecha Seer rofl.

EDIT V2: Ok so it was a pretty simple game. The extra lynch for town was a mistake on my part, my bad. I didn't think TPS's entrance was all that alignment indicative but I was pretty clearly wrong. I liked the way that R took charge, and it was unfortunate that the random.org gods decided to take his life when the wolves didn't send in a kill. Red's logic for why TPS was likely human makes a lot of sense from his perspective, and the prods for activity moved town along. DFR played seer pretty well, no one seemed to read him as a role. Same for Raeko. Cold fit into the crowd well, but the lack of finding the cop proved to be the wolves downfall, which should show people how important role hunting is in this game.

MVP is hard to give out here... I don't give it to vets in jTWG, so I'll give it to DFR for playing his role well and to Cold for her wolf play.

All in all this game was very nice to mod and I'm glad it looks like everyone had fun.

PS: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/5AHLxpUt5p5

1. Red Blaster (Won at Endgame, Vanilla Town)
2. RNGRX (Killed Night 1, Vanilla Town)
3. Cold Kitten (Wolf, Lynched Day 2)
4. Reuben_Tate (Killed Night 2, Vanilla Town)
5. Charles Claythorne (Won at Endgame, Vanilla Town)
6. TPS222 (Lynched Day 1, Wolf)
7. Danceflashrevo (Won at Endgame, Mecha Seer)
8. Antronach (Lynched Day 0, Vanilla Town)
9. mellonxcollie (Won at Endgame, Doctor)

mellonxcollie 12-22-2014 10:35 PM

Re: jTWG LXIX: Postgame

<3 gg guys, and thank you to Sunfan! you were an awesome host

danceflashrevo 12-22-2014 10:35 PM

gg guize c:

best game i've had literally ever

danceflashrevo 12-22-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4250185)
Sunfan! you were an awesome host

umh.........................................................

reuben_tate 12-22-2014 10:35 PM

Shortest game I've had literally ever!

Red Blaster 12-22-2014 10:36 PM

DFR for MvP I'm thinking.

danceflashrevo 12-22-2014 10:38 PM

really? lol first time pr xD

Red Blaster 12-22-2014 10:38 PM

But like I said, I was sure that the reason for that sub was due to Clasko being the remaining wolf.

Kitten why did you relentlessly make me look wolf :c

danceflashrevo 12-22-2014 10:38 PM

but this has been my best game ever.. first game that i've actually convinced other people i'm town. really big improvement!

reuben_tate 12-22-2014 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4250188)
umh.........................................................

(sunfan best host 2014. THANKS GREG! <3)

Cold Kitten 12-22-2014 10:39 PM

Because I needed someone else to take the blame sry red :c <3

gg guys!! first forum game literally ever so sorry for the bad wolf kills (or you're welcome I guess...? xD)

Charles Claythorne 12-22-2014 10:40 PM

guys i think sunfan is the wolf

notice how every time theres a dead body, hes the first one to tell us

do you guys not see what im seeing???

danceflashrevo 12-22-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne (Post 4250198)
guys i think sunfan is the wolf

notice how every time theres a dead body, hes the first one to tell us

do you guys not see what im seeing???

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS

greg

Red Blaster 12-22-2014 10:42 PM

soonfan

Cold Kitten 12-22-2014 10:42 PM

obv tsf

T-Force 12-22-2014 10:44 PM

Speaking as a spectator, I thought a lot of people played really well:
- DFR and Mellon played near-perfect blue games. Neither wolf had any suspicion on either of them (at least for being blue), and also came together to pull out the victory.

- R was fun to watch and I liked seeing him be more comfortable in playing and posting. Even if it seemed wolfy, he was trying to get discussion going with his votes, as well as appearing odd so that people would notice and speak up.

- Stick-tap to Cold Kitten for coming in as a sub (already hard), to take over a wolf role (even harder), and in her first ever forum game no less (okay, now you're just being rude). I thought she played wolf well and it was a shame her kills didn't work out.

A couple other things:
- TPS, as soon as I saw your first post, the first thing I said to myself was "yeah, that looks way too wolfy.. He's being a tryhard to appear town." I know it's been a while, and you're playing with new people - new in that you've never played with them, as well as never really played before - but that literally SCREAMED wolf.

- Red, Red, Red. You're good at appearing your username, even when green. Also, the Doctor not being able to protect the Mecha Seer isn't "useless" - on the contrary, it does something the seer can do, in a way: it can confirm a town (unless the wolves pull a Charu). That's worth a lot in the long run.

To the rest:
- Mashi, you were all over the map, which is kind of normal for you, I guess. Nice job.

- Reuben, sucks you got killed so early.

- Antronach, sorry you got lynched early.. I think that if the phase had ended later, you might've been fine, but meh. Hope you play more!

reuben_tate 12-22-2014 10:45 PM

Also, sorry Red for pushing you so hard xP I swear though, you're like a human in a wolf suit xP

Also, I found it kinda interesting that my slight red lean on Cold Kitten was correct. I was only around for like 5 minutes and then she killed me. RUDE!~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4250138)
no ben ;__; I'll miss you.

Lesson learned: YOU SHOULDN'T KILL PEOPLE YOU'LL MISS!!!

T-Force 12-22-2014 10:45 PM

Quote:

Sunfan!

Quote:

awesome host

Wow. I never thought I'd see that in the same quote EVER.
Sorry Greg, I love you <3
Noit as much as Bridget, but still

Red Blaster 12-22-2014 10:49 PM

I love how when everyone reviews a game literally everyone gets praised and I get shit on.
it never fails.

Cold Kitten 12-22-2014 10:57 PM

ben i'm sry ily