Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWGXXXI - Signups (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149832)

FreezinIce 09-10-2018 04:12 PM

TWGXXXI - Signups

Closed Setup:

TWGreeD

The Revitalization

Originally created by Red of ffya.org. All credit for the concept goes to her!

Greed is good. Rebalanced TWGreed: More roles, more fun, more sabotage.

14 players
3 wolves
11 humans
Possible blue roles (see below)

Cardflipping: Off
OOTC: Off
KitB: On
Human Night talk: On
No Lynch: On
No Kill: On
Twilight start

Game starts with a Twilight phase (No kills can be submitted at this time).

Humans: During Twilight and each night phase, you will submit a PM to me if you want a blue role. You will be informed of your blue role when the day phase starts, but this blue role will not take effect until the following night phase (even if your role effects day actions).

The number of blue roles that the human's request will influence the strength of the blue roles assigned. The fewer humans that choose a blue role (out of the total number of humans), the better the roles will be. The more humans that pick a role, the worse the roles will be, to the point where all negative roles can be given out if almost everyone chooses a role. These negative roles will be mystery curses.

Wolves:

Each night phase you will submit a kill to me as usual.

In addition, during twilight and each night phase, each of you will tell me if you want a special wolf role. Depending on how many special wolf roles you take, human blue roles will be strengthened. (More special wolf roles = stronger human blue roles). The strength of special wolf roles is dependent on the original number of human blue roles taken. Your special roles also do not take effect until the following night phase.

During twilight and every night phase, you may also guess the total number of human blue roles and attempt to sabotage them. If you guess correctly, you will sabotage half of the human's blue roles, and you will steal one human blue role. If you guess within +-1, you will sabotage one blue role.

Nights will last 24 hours; Days will be 48 hours.

Roles cannot be banked for later. They are active for a night/day phase and then they expire. If your role has an active component (where you have to tell me something) then that must occur at night unless it very specifically says otherwise.

=========

UPDATE

EoD is tentatively set at 11pm server time (10pm PST)

=========

1. Mellonxcollie
2. indheart
3. Wayward Vagabond
4. DaBackpack
5. Precarious
6. Roundbox
7. Funnygirl555
8. DarkManticoreX2
9. Charu
10. Anti-Pearl
11. Syntho
12. MML
13. Sunfan
14. Hakulyte

Replacements:

1. flashflashaccount
2. Star crossed
3. Theknightsofneeee

mellonxcollie 09-10-2018 05:00 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

in

inDheart 09-10-2018 05:06 PM

in

i may not be able to go hard, but i'll do what i can

Wayward Vagabond 09-10-2018 05:18 PM

in but I'm not reading the set up because I'm a learn as I go kind of person

flashflash account 09-10-2018 07:16 PM

U better count this post as me signing up for the game

the sun fan 09-10-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4648069)

it is insufficient
I know people have been lax about this recently, myself included, but there does need to be a line
if you start being lax with signups, the slippery slope says that being lax with votes is next

DaBackpack 09-10-2018 08:19 PM

in

YoshL 09-10-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4648070)
it is insufficient
I know people have been lax about this recently, myself included, but there does need to be a line
if you start being lax with signups, the slippery slope says that being lax with votes is next

exactly this

like if you seriously can't even muster yourself to [twgv] tag an "in" then lol

FreezinIce 09-10-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4648069)

No

inDheart 09-11-2018 04:12 PM

actually

replacement for now, sorry

more of a stopgap in the event the game starts really soon because i do not want to play Right Now

Precarious 09-11-2018 09:46 PM

In.

As an expert in greed once taught me, don't you worry about tagging. Let me worry about blank.

roundbox 09-12-2018 11:21 AM

ready and waiting

QueenAshy 09-14-2018 11:05 PM

I'm Interested to learn about this game! Please sign me up!

the sun fan 09-14-2018 11:13 PM

go a month without getting banned and then we'll talk
until then, I think its a bit of a stretch to have you play in a game where games can last up to a month

QueenAshy 09-14-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4649020)
go a month without getting banned and then we'll talk
until then, I think its a bit of a stretch to have you play in a game where games can last up to a month

I've gone nearly a year without being banned before, look at my post history.

Also, are you the one running it? I've never heard of you being a TWG admin

T-Force 09-14-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAshy (Post 4649025)

While he is not running the game, he is basically the head of FFR TWG and has been for close to 2 years now.

Also, maybe wait for a less chaotic setup before diving headfirst.

thesunfan 09-14-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAshy (Post 4649025)
I've gone nearly a year without being banned before, look at my post history.

regardless of any previous history regarding your bans, the recent times are what is worth going off of here. Recently, you've racked up quite a lot of infractions, and even small offenses would ban you for a substantial amount of time. Devonin actually chose to give you 0 point infraction(s?) recently instead of the normal 1 point infraction that other people got as a slap on the wrist, so you're quite lucky to not be banned at the moment, and your history as of the past few months is quite indicative of you finding trouble.

I am not the one running this game, that is FreezinIce, who is the sole host of this game (which has no official standing in terms of FFR staff member or anything, "host" just means "person who is hosting the game.")

I am a TWG subforum moderator, one of three, the others being Yoshl and DarkManticoreX2. I mainly post on my other account for the sake of convenience, really, but it has caused some confusion before. Sorry about that.

EDIT: After consulting your post history, I do admit that there appears to be a period of time between mid-September of 2017 (your first post on FFR) and late-June of 2018 (your next post) where you appear to have not been banned. I find this evidence to not be compelling as you made zero posts during this time period. Rewarding someone for good behavior from the past when they have not shown good behavior in a more recent time seems ill-advised to me.

QueenAshy 09-14-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4649035)
regardless of any previous history regarding your bans, the recent times are what is worth going off of here. Recently, you've racked up quite a lot of infractions, and even small offenses would ban you for a substantial amount of time. Devonin actually chose to give you 0 point infraction(s?) recently instead of the normal 1 point infraction that other people got as a slap on the wrist, so you're quite lucky to not be banned at the moment, and your history as of the past few months is quite indicative of you finding trouble.

I am not the one running this game, that is FreezinIce, who is the sole host of this game (which has no official standing in terms of FFR staff member or anything, "host" just means "person who is hosting the game.")

I am a TWG subforum moderator, one of three, the others being Yoshl and DarkManticoreX2. I mainly post on my other account for the sake of convenience, really, but it has caused some confusion before. Sorry about that.

EDIT: After consulting your post history, I do admit that there appears to be a period of time between mid-September of 2017 (your first post on FFR) and late-June of 2018 (your next post) where you appear to have not been banned. I find this evidence to not be compelling as you made zero posts during this time period. Rewarding someone for good behavior from the past when they have not shown good behavior in a more recent time seems ill-advised to me.

no problem. I'm willing to wait. Just lmk when it's good for me to join in.

Wayward Vagabond 09-14-2018 11:52 PM

Maybe we can have another jtwg and she can play in that or the turbo after this game ends

YoshL 09-14-2018 11:54 PM

personally do not approve of queenashy joining twg