Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bugs that don't deserve their own thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120849)

hXcalltheway 12-29-2011 08:47 PM

Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

Soo..is anyone gonna bother fixing this songs not loading issue or what? It's pretty annoying. tDSoK can be added to that list.

iironiic 12-29-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hXcalltheway (Post 3601675)
Soo..is anyone gonna bother fixing this songs not loading issue or what? It's pretty annoying. tDSoK can be added to that list.

I wonder if this is caused by having too many files in the engine. That would be interesting haha.

hXcalltheway 12-29-2011 08:54 PM

But not surprising

bmah 12-29-2011 09:04 PM

Well the issue has been known for a while now. I don't think it's a matter of "not bothering", but a matter of figuring out how to solve the problem. Give it some time.

Velocity 12-30-2011 04:36 AM

The problem is it effects certain people, on certain songs. While working perfectly for the majority of the other users myself included. If someone was able to try to load a glitched song on a different computer and it continues to not load, they I would be able to narrow down the search to user problems. If not, then well... problems.

hXcalltheway 12-30-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3601960)
The problem is it effects certain people, on certain songs. While working perfectly for the majority of the other users myself included. If someone was able to try to load a glitched song on a different computer and it continues to not load, they I would be able to narrow down the search to user problems. If not, then well... problems.

I actually didn't have a problem loading them on another computer.

Velocity 12-30-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hXcalltheway (Post 3602130)
I actually didn't have a problem loading them on another computer.

Then it's definitely something up with how flash loads content. Have you tried clearing IE's temp files?

hXcalltheway 12-30-2011 03:21 PM

Yea I've done all that..cleared cache in every browser I use including I.E., cleared all temp files, prefetch, defragged everything including flash player. I'm using Flash 9 if it helps at all..

VisD 01-4-2012 08:44 PM

So I bought BEER?, Everything Went Numb and Nedeleg at one go. For some reason, while EWN and Nedeleg showed up in my Purchased genre, I couldn't find BEER and instead there was Spacedust (hadn't bought that yet) . Just to see if buying Spacedust would solve the problem, I did so...and it didn't.

Instead, I ended up buying Field of Snow. So now Field of Snow shows up in my Purchased genre while it's still available in the store, and I bought Spacedust for the price of BEER? and Field of Snow for the price of Spacedust. Huh. Not sure how to prove this, but the credit deductions should be all there.

Sky Kitten 01-4-2012 11:29 PM

I was browsing through the Skill Tokens and I noticed there was a box around the skill token for "Rudi the Techno Pioneer".

P.S. Kudos to Middie for pointing it out.

Xx{Midnight}xX 01-4-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky Kitten (Post 3607097)
I was browsing through the Skill Tokens and I noticed there was a box around the skill token for "Rudi the Techno Pioneer".

P.S. Kudos to Middie for pointing it out.

I'm pointing out an error? WHAT IS THIS?!

justin_ator 01-4-2012 11:35 PM

Means someone didn't take a good look at that png :3 I can fix it, but I'll leave it to staff cause they probably have the original psd/png to fix it with.

(plus I can't reupload the new one LOL)

PrawnSkunk 01-4-2012 11:40 PM

YOSHl created the "Rudi the Techno Pioneer" token design, so consult him - or jimerax, who added the token to skill token page.

justin_ator 01-4-2012 11:45 PM

all depends on whether YOSHl left a border on accident, or if jimerax copypasted the image, or if it was saved as a jpg. Any of those would either eliminate the transparency, or leave a border in the first instance.

letschat6 01-6-2012 10:06 AM

I've noticed a glitch on the game lately. When you first open the game and try to click "Dance", it doesn't let you. In order to select "Dance", you have to go up one and back (or down one and back).

I also noticed this problem doesn't exist in the "Velocity Engine" version.

Could this possibly be fixed? Just wondering :grin:

hXcalltheway 01-6-2012 04:45 PM

My 1 tier point for "For FFR" didn't record...

justin_ator 01-6-2012 04:56 PM

I just looked into the values, etc, and you had too many averages/boos to get the point. It's based off of the score [see value in () next to parenthesis] and you were short on that value. Your score was 1,322,805 when you needed somewhere in the ballpark of 1,331,000 or something (I forgot the exact number already lol)

YoshL 01-6-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3607138)
all depends on whether YOSHl left a border on accident, or if jimerax copypasted the image, or if it was saved as a jpg. Any of those would either eliminate the transparency, or leave a border in the first instance.

I pmed jimerax a fix right after he put it up, it's really just waiting on him to switch them

jimerax 01-7-2012 09:04 AM

fixed that image.

hXcalltheway 01-13-2012 01:16 PM

My Gacha Gacha something or other token isn't showing up in the engine..I'm using IE to play so it's not the standalone login issue.