Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   ama (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=125975)

wwplpmpn 09-17-2012 01:45 AM

ama

jy

Choofers 09-17-2012 01:45 AM

Re: ama

what do you smoke/pop

Gundam-Dude 09-17-2012 01:45 AM

where do you get your kush

wwplpmpn 09-17-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3770586)
what do you smoke/pop

thats a pretty difficult question to answer cus im relatively straight-edge; the extent of my explorations into recreational substance never really went much further than surface level. i went to a prettygood public high school (prob 70-80% asian student population) with tons of scholarship/bursary and ap program opportunities, and the drugculture was very well hidden among the student body, so i never rly got involved w/ that plus when my friends an i got together we'd drink most of the time more than anything else

kind of disappointing answer I THINK

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude (Post 3770587)
where do you get your kush

i live in fu ckin' vancouver, bc -- home of the lotus eaters. walk in the general direction of urban decay, and the chances of stumbling upon either cannabis, or a dealer begin to approach 1.

like i said tho i didnt rly get into that kind of culture, i went to a 420 rally at the vanc. art museum earlier this year and it kind of cemented my opinions and decision regarding it (not vry positive sryyy)

Quote:

Originally Posted by subin (Post 3770595)
What is your alt?

NOONE
i am myself

i think someone said i was gazeebo but idk who that is, and i never rly took the time to make any additional accoutn so consider this account the 1 n only me

moches 09-17-2012 03:11 AM

what does the username mean?

was there any event in your life that drastically changed your direction? if so, what?

dAnceguy117 09-17-2012 10:35 AM

how do you feel about whirlpool brand appliances? do you think their warranties are sufficient?

eastsideman09 09-17-2012 11:59 PM

What brought you to this community?

How old are you?

What is life?

wwplpmpn 09-18-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subin (Post 3770607)

that's definitely checkmate for me haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by moches (Post 3770652)
what does the username mean?

my username actually means less that you may think; admittedly the story behind it is a little mundane and self-indulgent

i recall one my friends from middle school had some ridiculous handle he made up for msn, battle.net, steam etc, that just completely confounded me. i dont remember the exact combination of letters, but it was something like ffcghvvgh. i thought that was pretty cool at the time, so i tried to make mine something similar like that. coincidentally, this was also the time where i discovered the band oasis, so i ended up using a truncated form of their song wonderwall as the basis for my handle -- ww. then i just added a random string of letters using my right hand, and ended up with wwplpmpn.

the novelty of having something like that for a username was what originally caused me to adopt it, and the fact that it didn't really mean anything at all ensured that i wouldnt really have to change it in the long run, unlike if i chose some handle like "mudsushi789" or "w4ter_spirit94."

to be honest though, i would totally use "w4ter_spirit94" as a handle now. that would be so sick

Quote:

Originally Posted by moches (Post 3770652)
was there any event in your life that drastically changed your direction? if so, what?

1 or 2 years ago i visited my extended family who lived in some of the most polluted, poverty-stricken regions of rural china. after eating some food bought at a roadside stand, i developed cholera and fell ill to a point where i was delirious due to severe dehydration, spending most days passing watery stools multiple times each day

when i saw how genuinely joyful and hopeful the people were -- even though they were poor farmers living in a polluted village made out of mud bricks that smelt like poop -- it really made me reconsider my personal philosophies of materialism and contentment, and what it takes for one to be happy in such a commercially-driven society. the innocent friendliness, and mutual feeling of closeness and family that pervaded throughout everyone in the community was a real surprise, and a stark contrast to the stoic cynicism i saw in north america (or maybe its becus i live in the rainy pacific northwest but idk im not particularly a well-traveled person)

is it just me or do most of my epiphanies involve stools and poo??? just earlier i resolved some complex early-career decisions while takin a huge dump in the library bathrooms on campus

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 3770895)
how do you feel about whirlpool brand appliances? do you think their warranties are sufficient?

just last tuesday sales associate conrad sold me a real fat-face!
but i still love them
and their tasty harmonic coitus!

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsideman09 (Post 3771745)
What brought you to this community?

my cousin was playing this really fruity korean game from nexon where u had to hit arrows to make combos and tap the spacebar to the beat. i think it was called audition or something. anyways, he was telling me that dance dance revolution was much more difficult, which piqued my interest. after a bit of googling, i stumbled upon stepmania, downloaded all the ddr packs, and started playing index after watchin arch0wl's quasar vid

Quote:

How old are you?

Quote:

What is life?

still trying to sort this out ill but i will get back 2 u

LongGone 09-18-2015 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwplpmpn (Post 3771758)

still trying to sort this out ill but i will get back 2 u

Still waiting

NeoMasterPie 09-18-2015 03:16 AM

RIP whirlpool pimpin'