Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Lofty Minipack 4 (Paradise Loft) [RELEASE] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149527)

lofty rhino 08-10-2018 10:42 PM

Lofty Minipack 4 (Paradise Loft) [RELEASE]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/29fzb037gk...ft%29.zip?dl=0
THEROP MIRROR IN CASE THE DROPBOX GETS OVERLOADED BEFORE IT IS ARCHIVED: https://mega.nz/#!XggXRYAZ!xAS0SHG3P...L2kv8D3PUr2zHE

ibet u tried to click that bn didnt u LOlTHIS A PACK BOIII sandyyyyy brown textt ooo bby its real

ITS REAL.
yeesh tell me how its still uploading its been 30 minutes yikes yaboy spent like 200 dollars on a laptop thinking he was being economical on this lunchbox cant upload a bunch of pictures and wavy noodle air like cmon whats up with all this now
\

SONGLIST

Jezus gotta thank the boys who playtested this and by the boys i really mean etienne aka worlds fastest gamer whos barely even 1 boy hes like 1 quarter of a boy LOLhe a dime piece remember that time he couldnt even see that some girl was like coming onto him while watching movies or whatever hahaha cause he couldnt see over the cookie jar HAha thanks for playtesting little man

omg who else is there thanks minaciousgrace frankline GOTHICaka pretty much an 80 yr old spinster spinning yarn and shit thisdude gave me the okay to merge minty fartz 2 with this pack haaHHA thanks for looking through all my files and everything u theBEST JANETT HAAA

BENSAGRAM ASLO GAVE ME THE OKAY 2 MERGE HIS MINIPACK WITH MINE HAHAHAHA4444444444444BENSA A real1 for sure look out here comes the SOLDIER WITH THE PINK WATCH LOLLLLLLLLL

LOFTY 4 MARY SHELLEY'S EDITION LOLLLLLLLLLLLl
FRANKENPACK 2019283

oka okay oka thank u 2 holy shit whats his name again oh yeh YURI lol DADCOP 2 SOME1 call the POlice THERE SOMEGHING wrong WITH THAT GUY LOL SPOKOYNA YA IGRAJUU THANKS FOR COLLABING WIT ME AND4 TELling me the pack was cool and good2go good wisdom on ur part mans is sitting in his RED car with the YELLOW roof smiling from his sandbox LOL wat u doing going down the slide BOOOOOOOOOOOOM haha dont come at me in here please meet me at the walmart UFC PPV SLAV MATCHUP

PULL (RThe Finish charter with all the GOOD CHARTS IN THIS PACK gotta thANK THE BOY for giving ME ADVICE on ALL MY CHARTS SAYING THIS AND THAT AND UR FILES REALLY ARENT THAT GOOD u just hyped like somehypegod ur files arent even good HERES THE RIGHT WAY TO DO IT. give ya boy pull some love for his files hes p much The GOat. MY files would be much worse without his WISDOM

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COLLABED WITH ME:
LEO
MATEJ777
PULL
BENSAGRAM
SNOVER
DAD COP2
SORRY JAMES MAY I COULDNT FIGURE OUT WAT TO DO WITH GASOLINA SO IM SAVING IT FOR SOMETHING ELSE
(if im missing some1 they be pissed right now i know it!)

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED:
lol i cant name all u guys u know that but listen even if u didnt get in you got into my heart nameen couldnt do it without you cause im just 1man

PLAY THIS SH1T its the GOODONE
8/10 EASY WATCH WHEN ETIENNESM REVIEW THIS SHIT ON UTUBE HES GONNA SAY 9/10 LOL MYBAE EVEN 10/10 GOODONE LOL WHEN UR EGGPLANT COME IN THE FUNCTION

I'll post my favorite from the sONGlistand highlights literally looking 4 the highLITE button for that oneuknowin a little bit i gotta wait and shit im wavyy right now!!!~~~~~~~~~~

LOL i typed that all sober wats wrong with you

IM REALLY A HOT AIRBALLON IN A HUMANS BODY RELEASE ME INTO THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***okay so i threw A LOT of shade in the subtitles and looking back now maybe not the best idea but honestly whats done is done whats said is said and everyone involved is gonna just live wit it haha

Flossy_ 08-10-2018 10:44 PM

Re: Lofty Minipack 4 (Paradise Loft) [RELEASE]

yeah yeah woo woo

theropfather 08-10-2018 10:44 PM

gay

Toby1018 08-10-2018 10:44 PM

second

Wind0ze 08-10-2018 10:44 PM

ayy

Flossy_ 08-10-2018 10:51 PM

holy shit a maad city file this better be good or im gonna hate everyone forever

Shxfted 08-10-2018 10:59 PM

im drunk this is a pack nice

EtienneSM 08-10-2018 11:03 PM

Great, now I gotta review this.

Guess I'll have to get the flannel out.

Flossy_ 08-10-2018 11:07 PM

etiennethony smtano here

James May 08-10-2018 11:14 PM

Oh. Quit actually made it in lmao. Also, enjoy TWO XXX memes :V

SpaceGorilla 08-11-2018 12:39 AM

eleventh

took me a 2:51 session to play every file in the pack (they're all good)

komochii 08-11-2018 12:59 AM

Dongs

-Tim- 08-11-2018 01:00 AM

this pakc brought me out of retiremnt

MinaciousGrace 08-11-2018 01:30 AM

best named pack of all time

even among the lofty balloon people of gasbag 5

Herkkupala 08-11-2018 01:36 AM

guitar playing grills wew lad.

Nixo 08-11-2018 03:28 AM

never sstop

komochii 08-11-2018 04:11 AM

I actually took the time to read the full original post, wtf were u on

Coolboyrulez0 08-11-2018 06:13 AM

this is gonna make me fire up the stepman

DourGent 08-11-2018 07:24 AM

pull more like dull haha (pulls charts are great)

James May 08-11-2018 07:37 AM

Heck. The meme is ruined for ImSippinTeaInYoHood ;^; Why did you remove the ending lofty ;^;