Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   XOON 4 submissions open (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=111533)

cedolad 08-27-2009 08:47 PM

Re: XOON 4 submissions open

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar[os] (Post 3207773)
guys dont worry about reserving spots. theres no submission cap only a date limit which is steptember 5th

Mind moving it to the 8th? Because that when I start school, so it'd give me a bit more time to step :3

kommisar[os] 08-27-2009 08:56 PM

yeah ur right school does start on the 8th after labor day weekend. so be it.

cedolad 08-27-2009 08:57 PM

Thank you very much kind sir :D

Legacyzero 08-27-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

(Legacy) Feelings From The Air
Piano parts in the beginning weren't entirely accurate. You were missing notes for the most part and it seems that you're reluctant to use rainbow notes when needed. Edit is pretty dumpy. Personally, I found no real fun factor let alone replay value in this so I'm going to have to say Rejected.
Wait what?

I checked the piano notes in the beginning many times already before sending this so there should be no notes that were missing or innaccurate. Mind telling me the notes I missed?

It seems that you are trying to reject all of my files based on the reputation that I have on this forum.

Juice Box 08-27-2009 09:30 PM

nah im pretty sure you're getting your files rejected because they suck

Joe D 08-27-2009 09:39 PM

hmmmmm.A solo simfile would be easier for Pitch Relevance.I should really try it

Gundam-Dude 08-27-2009 09:55 PM

I don't have any sort of biased against you since I've only played one of your files before even judging any of your submissions (I don't remember what that file was like) and as such I don't know you at all or about your "forum reputation".

As I mentioned, your piano parts are inaccurate because you seem to be reluctant to use rainbow notes when needed. You're sticking to straightforward 12th and 16ths for layering. For example, around Measure 10, even without lowering the rate, it's quite obvious that you didn't layer the piano properly and are missing several notes (lower the rate turn up the volume and listen for yourself if you don't agree).

The Xoon packs are looking for files with replay value and fun factor. Your file(s) lacked both which is why they aren't getting accepted. Also not to mention that I'm not the only one who rejected your file. Moches rejected your file for similar reasons to mine and since Kommisar left the decision to the judges, your file would've been rejected by majority of vote.

kommisar[os] 08-27-2009 09:59 PM

legacy dont blame it on your rep, xoon packs have nothing to do with reputation. its all about fun files and replay value as gundam said.

Juice Box 08-27-2009 09:59 PM

if i was popular could i get a file in this pack?

TC_Cyrenics 08-27-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juice Box (Post 3207909)
if i was popular could i get a file in this pack?

Not unless you were so popular that your username was a child's first word halfway around the globe.

You need to make your files good before you worry about popularity. In a massive majority of cases (except Midare packs), technicality and replay value come first.

Learn to step, and once people notice you step decently, you may become somewhat more popular with time.

/rant from a stepping unknown with only two packed files ever

buizel8888 08-27-2009 10:25 PM

post.

N.T.M. 08-27-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legacyzero (Post 3207832)
Wait what?

I checked the piano notes in the beginning many times already before sending this so there should be no notes that were missing or innaccurate. Mind telling me the notes I missed?

It seems that you are trying to reject all of my files based on the reputation that I have on this forum.

Send me one of your files and I'll review it for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics (Post 3207923)

/rant from a stepping unknown with only two packed files ever

And yet you speak the truth.

kommisar[os] 08-27-2009 10:40 PM

i stepped 50 files until one was deemed fun by a legendary stepman

that was tsuka reviewing my konamized file back in 2007

who_cares973 08-27-2009 10:51 PM

i stepped ron pauls op

Gundam-Dude 08-27-2009 11:05 PM

I stepped Dark Phoenix but everyone plays Plain Asia for whatever reason when that file was a dump that I pooped out in 10 minutes

cedolad 08-27-2009 11:09 PM

I still have to yet to step a fun file :/

operationstrawbarry 08-27-2009 11:18 PM

FINE FINE!!!!

Ill conform to you're ways.

Found this awsome chiptune song on youtube thats 4:05 min. Not telling you or linking the song because Im afraid someone will also think its awsome and try to step it and get there's accepted while I get mine rejected for whatever picky reason.

Song is epic by the way though. Its a rush to listen to it. Of course, it doesn't matter. IM NOT TELLING YOU GUYS THE SONG YET!!! BTW, this is the first time that Im stepping an actually SM/FFR related style song too.

EnR 08-27-2009 11:42 PM

7 and a half minutes done a 24 minute rock song :X

moches 08-28-2009 01:51 AM

If it's Octavarium I'll love you for life.