Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is this? (Inside my mouth picture) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=112036)

Vanilla Mnm 09-2-2009 10:34 PM

What is this? (Inside my mouth picture)

Well, yeah. This might not be too much to be worried about, but I have no idea what the hell this is. My swelling has been reducing & I just noticed this. It feels really weird in my mouth. I don't know, maybe it's just the stitches & I'm over-reacting, but does anyone have any idea what this is?

Oh & I don't want comments like "Brush your teeth" or something stupid like that. I brush my teeth twice a day & floss once a day, just my teeth are fuced up in so many different ways lol Oh & I don't want other stupid comments like "Maybe it's an alien egg omgzogmogzmgozmgozmgozmgomgozgmomzg" or some dumb sh** like that lol

Now, see on my teeth? On the cheek side? What is that?..

Here's another picture. Might be a better view, but from this view that looks absolutely disgusting. Maybe an infection from my wisdom tooth surgery or something?

Also, if this one was an infection, then, shouldn't it hurt or something? It doesn't hurt at all.

So, I decided to take a picture of my other side to see if it was identical. Turns out. It is. So, does this mean I'm really fuced over? Or most likely I'm guessing this has something to do with my wisdom teeth surgery. Probably just the stitches or something. *facepalm* Well, does this look like it could have something to do with the wisdom teeth surgery?

Mulie 09-2-2009 10:49 PM

Re: What is this? (Inside my mouth picture)

o_o

Crashfan3 09-2-2009 10:56 PM

Looks normal to me :S
Hey, I'm not a dentist, man. if you're that concerned about your teeth, FFR is not the place for questions, unless there happen to be any dentists here.

And you've got waaaaay better teeth than me. :P

Vanilla Mnm 09-2-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crashfan3 (Post 3214995)
Looks normal to me :S
Hey, I'm not a dentist, man. if you're that concerned about your teeth, FFR is not the place for questions, unless there happen to be any dentists here.

And you've got waaaaay better teeth than me. :P

Well, by 'normal' what do you mean? Like, I mean, there's definitely something there because I can feel it & everything. Do you mean it's normal for like after wisdom teeth surgery?

P.S. I am going to get this checked out most likely, but my dad is working until 6:00PM EST. So, it's going to be a couple days. FFR has helped me out more than once also. :p

EDIT: Does anyone think this could actually be the stitches?
EDIT2: Watch, it'll be something like the stitches & I'll look so fucing retarded lmao

Crizo92 09-2-2009 11:03 PM

looks like an abscess sir. is it hugely swelled up and kind of numb?

Vanilla Mnm 09-2-2009 11:05 PM

It isn't numb at all.
Swelled up, well.. I don't know. The whole inside of my mouth has been swelled up due to my wisdom teeth surgery lol

foilman8805 09-2-2009 11:05 PM

dude shave your little ****stache ya got goin on there

foilman8805 09-2-2009 11:07 PM

and i don't know what's wrong with your teeth. i don't even really know what part you're talking about. you should draw an arrow to it or some ****.

Crizo92 09-2-2009 11:10 PM

well is there puss coming out of it. o_o or is that crusty looking stuff a scab.

Vanilla Mnm 09-2-2009 11:11 PM

Lol. Thanks foilman -_-
But yeah, I'll try to edit the pictures & put arrows to it lol

Crizo - No, there is nothing coming out of it.

Phynx 09-2-2009 11:15 PM

HA! Your mouth reminds me of what the people look like after they die from watching the movie in "The Ring" XD

Vanilla Mnm 09-2-2009 11:17 PM

That's not a good sign....
XD

EDIT: Alright, I circled it lol New pictures on the OP

foilman8805 09-2-2009 11:23 PM

dude you have botfly eggs in your mouth

Vanilla Mnm 09-2-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foilman8805 (Post 3215032)
dude you have bot fly eggs in your mouth

I'm just going to pray that you're insulting me in a way by saying I'm over reacting. If you're being serious... FUC!!!!!

Crizo92 09-2-2009 11:28 PM

is it soft or hard? if it's hard, then I have no idea what it is, but I will tell you that I get them like twice a year. my gum gets really hard in a spot for like 2 weeks then goes away. =\

Vanilla Mnm 09-2-2009 11:30 PM

Soft & squishy lol

Crizo92 09-2-2009 11:49 PM

gross lmao.

I don't know what to tell you dude, I've had teeth problems all my life and I can't tell what that is. It seems like it would be an infection, but like you said, it doesn't hurt, and it's not numb.

Sorry bro'. =[

Vanilla Mnm 09-2-2009 11:59 PM

This is giving me such a stomachache knowing that this stuff is in my mouth on my gums..

who_cares973 09-3-2009 12:21 AM

it could be cancer

who_cares973 09-3-2009 12:22 AM

<serious>