Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Films and Television (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Why do Animal Lovers get such bad rap on TV (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=112870)

SaguchiTheCat 10-6-2009 03:17 PM

Why do Animal Lovers get such bad rap on TV

I mean, all the time, I see on TV, People who love animals and fight to get them released from death prisons and to end testing drugs on animals always seem to be crazy assholes. Why is it like this.

Quigly 10-6-2009 03:18 PM

Re: Why do Animal Lovers get such bad rap on TV

Oh my god you're back.

SaguchiTheCat 10-6-2009 03:21 PM

... Not quite the answer I wanted.

foilman8805 10-6-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat (Post 3249843)
death prisons

i laughed

where can i get tickets?

SaguchiTheCat 10-6-2009 04:49 PM

I meant living in cages and not being taken care of properly.

Now can someone kindly answer my question?

Quigly 10-6-2009 04:54 PM

Maybe because they talk like this.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat (Post 3249962)
Jesus ****ing christ, JUST BECAUSE IT STARS FURRIES INSTEAD OF HUMANS MAKES IT BAD?!? ****, I'M SO SICK OF BEING LIMITED TO PLAYING AS HUMANS, THAT THIS IS PRACTICALLY A BREATH OF FRESH AIR FROM ALL THOSE HUMAN GAMES.

But I know how you humafags are. Automatically bash a game cause it stars furries. It's because you all hate animals so much, that you would rather humans be the only thing that deserves to live on this planet. WELL GO **** YOURSELVES, HUMAFAGS!!!

And this.
Quote:

But it IS something to be ashamed of. That's just it. Humans and their devil-may-care attitude have done so many ireversable things to this planet, like endanger certain animals, kill off certain animals, create lots and lots of smog and air pollution, chop down forests to almost nothing, and most people aren't doing anything about it. They just sit there, and wait for the world to end.

O and can't forget about this.
Quote:

So that's it? Animals lives have no value? Humans are more important than everything else on this planet? The people who are actually TRYING to save this planet are doing it harm by TRYING to save the planet? You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! So what you are obviously saying is that "Animals mean nothing to this planet. Their deaths are well deserved. We should be the only ones on this planet." No! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this. HUMANS AREN'T THE ONLY IMPORTANCE ON THIS PLANET!!!

SaguchiTheCat 10-6-2009 04:57 PM

No, seriously, why?

JenovaSephiroth 10-6-2009 05:22 PM

oh god why are you back

This thread is such a ****king cookie-cutter version of the last thread you made, just replace some words

Patashu 10-6-2009 05:45 PM

Breeding your own animals to keep them in captivity does NOT hurt anything else, amazingly enough. In fact, the knowledge gained from experiments can be used to better preserve life, whether human or animal.

If you really care about animals, campaign against something that REALLY hurts the ecosystem, like overfishing or cutting down rainforests (or global warming!). seriously you're barking up the wrong tree here (just a little animal humour for you)

Orench 10-6-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

I mean, all the time, I see on TV, People who love animals and fight to get them released from death prisons and to end testing drugs on animals always seem to be crazy assholes. Why is it like this.

Since no one will answer I will.

It's always the few weird ones that permanently damage the entire group, it's like that for pretty much any and all groups.

Hope that helps just a little.

MrGiggles 10-6-2009 06:17 PM

Even NFD would hate you.

SaguchiTheCat 10-6-2009 06:27 PM

I'm glad that I got a few resonable posts. Thank you.

phe0nixblade 10-6-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quigly (Post 3249844)
Oh my god you're back.

This.
Go back to playing whatever other game you played where it has squirrels going up the screen instead of arrows and leave FFR again please.

OneHandNow 10-6-2009 08:24 PM

I raise cattle in my backyard, then slaughter them humanely, then clean the meat, sanitize it, then I eat it.

wait what

MrGiggles 10-6-2009 08:56 PM

To be fair, my post was more than reasonable.

WTFBrandon 10-6-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

who cares
Just be glad it's not your family

OnixRose 10-6-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WTFBrandon (Post 3250292)
who cares

it has a family? that was harsh

SaguchiTheCat 10-6-2009 09:35 PM

Why do you guys hate animals so much?

Quote:

Originally Posted by phe0nixblade (Post 3250160)
This.
Go back to playing whatever other game you played where it has squirrels going up the screen instead of arrows and leave FFR again please.

Exscuse Moi?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHandNow (Post 3250224)
I raise cattle in my backyard, then slaughter them humanely, then clean the meat, sanitize it, then I eat it.

wait what

Shut up, please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WTFBrandon (Post 3250292)
who cares

I personally wish it was. My mom is okay, but my dad drives me insane! He sings all the time, and he's tone def. To make matters worse, he makes up the most retarded lyrics. He also makes alot of animal cruelty jokes, even though he SWEARS he loves animals as much as I do. And don't even get me started with my queen sister. She is always an asshole to me. I can never have a conversation with her without being insulted or screamed at.

Emo_Saur_ 10-6-2009 09:51 PM

I like my steaks alive and kickin.
also:
Relevant

Quigly 10-6-2009 09:53 PM

Guys guys guys, I went along with my natural instincts as a omnivore and I totally just ate some ham.

Omg I'm so sorry for being human please don't hate me.