Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXIV: Is it dancefan or sunguy? - SIGN UPS (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=141623)

Cold Kitten 04-15-2015 12:49 AM

jTWG LXXIV: Is it dancefan or sunguy? - SIGN UPS

jTWG LXXIV: Is it dancefan or sunguy?

or maybe it's sundance. <insert (sun) and (dance) emotes here>

Rows and Columns setup

9 Players
48 Hour Days/24 Hour Nights
Insta-lynch: ON
Cardflips: ON
Out of Thread Talk: OFF
Knife in the Box: ON
Night Talk: ON
Phantoms: OFF
Wolf Daytalk: OFF

I would definitely prefer to keep the veterans in this game to ONLY 2. However, if not enough people join, I will have to let in more than that.

Possible Roles:

Vanilla Town: The most common role (usually) in a TWG game. They have no special powers, and constitute the uninformed majority of a TWG game. Their goal is to kill all of the wolves before they get eaten.

Town Jailkeeper: This is a town role that is both a medic and a roleblocker. For those who do not know what this means, the Jailkeeper targets a player in the night and the person it targeted by the wolves, that person is not killed. If this is used on the tracker, the tracker will receive "No result" as their tracking result. If used on the wolf that performs the nightkill, no kill will occur. (There is no visible difference between this and jailing the town that was nightkilled.) If used on the wolf that does not perform the nightkill, the nightkill will still go through.

Town Tracker: Targets a player in the night and learns what player the "tracked" player targeted, if anyone. When used on a wolf that performed the nightkill, they learn who the wolf targeted. When used on the jailkeeper, they learn who the jailkeeper targeted. When used on the wolf that did not perform the nightkill, they learn that they did not target anyone. When used on a vanilla town, will always learn that they did not target anyone. When used on a wolf that sent a nightkill but was also jailed by the jailkeeper, learns that the player did not target anyone.

Town Backup: This is a town aligned role that is exactly what it sounds like. The town backup replaces the role of any town-aligned PR (power role) when they are killed, regardless of whether that town PR is lynched or nightkilled. They flip as the Backup when killed. The backup also returns as "Backup" to the role seer when chosen, even if they have already assumed a Town PR.

Town Seer: This is a town aligned role that can send in a PM to the mod each night for someone they would like to see during the night phase. At the end of the night, assuming they were not roleblocked, the seer would receive a PM stating whether the person they investigated was Green (vanilla town), Blue (a Town PR), or Red (a werewolf).

Town Odd-Night Bulletproof: This is a town aligned role that on ODD NUMBERED night phases (eg. Night 1, Night 3, Night 5, etc), cannot be nightkilled. They are immune to nightkills on those nights, and it will be reported that there was no kill during the night if they are targeted.

Wolf: The scum of the game. Not town aligned, their win condition is to make the # of town players equal to the # of wolves, or make it so that nothing can prevent this from occuring. Try not to get lynched and try to get town lynched. Try to kill the roles at night.

Wolf Role Seer: This is a wolf aligned role that, similar to the Town Seer, can choose one person to seer during the night. They send a PM to the mod with that person in it, and at the end of the night, they will receive a PM stating that person's role (eg. Seer, Doctor, Tracker, etc).

That should cover all the possible roles and what they do. If you have any questions about the roles, or general TWG rules and mechanics, feel free to shoot me a message regarding them.

Players
1. XelNya
2. danceflashrevo
3. storn42
4. _Zenith_
5. Charles Claythorne
6. Funnygurl555
7. Red Blaster
8. blindreper1179
9. reuben_tate

Signups are open from now until whenever they're full.

ALSO, please let your opinion be known and vote in the poll. and give me some creative options if you would like!

choof 04-15-2015 12:55 AM

Re: jTWG LXXIV: Is it dancefan or sunguy? - SIGN UPS

dis setup

Cold Kitten 04-15-2015 12:58 AM

you got something to say, punk

Red Blaster 04-15-2015 02:30 AM

My game ban is over right
if so in

danceflashrevo 04-15-2015 06:33 AM

Ok so it's a matrix6 p. much... Did I miss an in-joke or something? I think I missed an in-joke.

There's always fanguy, the #1 fan. Oh and if jteh happens to be in this thread, the guy that likes croissants, Franceguy. I made it myself

In as replacement unless I can find out that I have time for this, this week(end)

XelNya 04-15-2015 06:55 AM

It's obviously raindanceguyfan

Come on CK you already know dis.

Also if there's a vet spot left: in. If not it's all good. (Jot me as a replacement if this is the case, if you'd like.)

I'd have joined the other game, but 12 hour phases literally disgust me.

Cold Kitten 04-15-2015 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4304352)
My game ban is over right
if so in

no, your game ban is not over, according to Manti. It will expire at the END of TWG 132.

Red Blaster 04-15-2015 02:00 PM

HVA

that's stupid

Charu 04-15-2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4304371)
It's obviously raindanceguyfan

Come on CK you already know dis.

Also if there's a vet spot left: in. If not it's all good. (Jot me as a replacement if this is the case, if you'd like.)

I'd have joined the other game, but 12 hour phases literally disgust me.

12 hour phases is definitely not the norm in FFR TWG, for sure, lol.

Funnygurl555 04-15-2015 03:33 PM

hm

this wont start up right away right

i'd still be taking a break right

Funnygurl555 04-15-2015 03:34 PM

ck why would you do this you're evil hmmmmmmmmm

Jtehanonymous 04-15-2015 03:40 PM

I've been struggling with my ship name for them for months now.

Cold Kitten 04-15-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4304461)
ck why would you do this you're evil hmmmmmmmmm

I am not evil :(

Funnygurl555 04-15-2015 05:40 PM

I'm kidding haha
ok self control I can do this

also whatever ship name they get there should be a random "A" there

Cold Kitten 04-15-2015 05:54 PM

can you though

can you

XelNya 04-15-2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4304455)
12 hour phases is definitely not the norm in FFR TWG, for sure, lol.

It's disgustingly short.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4304465)
I am not evil :(

Cold Kitten 04-15-2015 06:50 PM

that might just be me in anime gif form, middie. it might just be.

XelNya 04-15-2015 07:20 PM

lol you might wanna get your hair checked then

It eats things.

Cold Kitten 04-15-2015 07:26 PM

well. maybe not then.

(i might have purple/pink hair again soon though oops)

Charles Claythorne 04-15-2015 08:29 PM

ill join if funnygurl joins

it would even fulfill the double vet requi-

i mean, im a newb!!!