Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

MixMasterLar 11-5-2019 11:18 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701423)
I don't feel bad about it

For the record

I'm shocked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701428)
Mml giving me baddy vibes

Don't like dbp He PoStS mOrE aS tOwN
These two are on my radar atm

Remember that game you read me as town day one?
Neither do I.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701438)
I've lived in the town all my life: none

I kinda like you:
Charu: you've set up a precedence already about how you are willing to play this game with a bang and I appreciate it. Your vote on flashflashaccount is pretty solid. I don't like him so far already.

Mixmaster: I like your posts so far.

null/no read:
Mellon: post more

123 kappa: yes, post your drunkenness. Idk what you are lol

Datbackpack/shadow/Subarupoptart: post more I need those JUICY reads on you.

...maybe not cool:
Funnygurl555: um weird posts are coming from you. I have no read on you, but you seem to like posting stuff about past game references to other players and talking about stuff that doesn't have to do with the game. Plus that T-Force vote why did you vote him. Is he playing? Or am I lost? (Probably me lost)

Storn/flashflashaccount: do please appear to look like better townsfolk. You both are weird with the votes and all. Plus storm why are you voting to kill self, please drop this weird shit lol

yo, you killing towns at night bruhh: none

Welp I'm ending this for now. If I have not called your name, don't worry! I will bring you into the list soooooooon. Seriously tho this is D1 and I don't have time to go over all you peeps. New COD came out and I need to get busy. Have a nice night!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat the fuck lmao

If riot is new, like fresh from the garden new then I could be believed to thinking this is a town not knowing what to do but has seen games with reads and thinks this is how you do it. Reads make no sense but that seemed pure when I read it---new wolves tend to hang back especially if they have a more experience partner.

But if he played regularly like 6 years ago.....idk games where wildly different but It seems like he should remember you can't get solid reads so early in the game on like page 3 or whatever.

Let's make a note if this and see where his reads develope from here....

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701463)
spicy take based on that reads list:

riot is a wolf, and therefore charu is a wolf, MML is town.
there either isn't a 3rd wolf or that wolf is hidden in the nulls or i'm actually thinking more likely was left off the list. Of the nulls, raeko really stands out, since "post more" is the only comment yet she isn't listed in the group with the other "post more" players.

all of this is using the assumption that riot is a wolf (i'm not very confident in that statement especially knowing that he is an older player) and is based almost entirely off just the reads list.

That's too spicy for me to just buy. I don't see a clear Charu connection, and I don't understand why Charu being wolf makes me town. Please explain the connections as clear and concise as you can again

MixMasterLar 11-5-2019 11:25 PM

I want Storn to answer me still but...

...if Riot played 6 years ago the meta/what was considered good play was wildly different I presume. Hell i started only 4 years ago and it's evolved in its own way since then, and when I try to read games from the early days of the site it isn't even like the same thing.

I'm really tempted to say that he's town that doesn't know what he's doing but knows enough from past games that he does have to do something. if this is the case i expect to see some beefy content from him then moving forward.

storn42 11-6-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701467)
That's too spicy for me to just buy. I don't see a clear Charu connection, and I don't understand why Charu being wolf makes me town. Please explain the connections as clear and concise as you can again

The way he cleared charu just felt like the kind of justification you'd give a wolf partner to me, and i dont see him having both partners as his two top town reads, therefore you are town.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701470)
The way he cleared charu just felt like the kind of justification you'd give a wolf partner to me, and i dont see him having both partners as his two top town reads, therefore you are town.

If Charu is his wolf partner do you think Charu would largely let Riot do his thing, or do you think he'd day something like "just take it easy, buckoo; don't worry about doing anything d0 here" up front?

Because if riot is the kind of person thinking that he needs a readslist page three then he's probably the type of wolf paying attention to wolf chat, and if that partner is Charu then he probably has created a wolf chat environment that wouldn't foster the need, you know?

Basically Riot and Charu are never a team together for the reasons you stated. If Riot is a wolf his partners are probably in null/not posting. If he's a newest player who is the only active wolf I could see him thinking he needs to do something for the team.

....but I just don't buy that's what it is

Shadow_God_10 11-6-2019 01:58 AM

Quote:

there either isn't a 3rd wolf or that wolf is hidden in the nulls or i'm actually thinking more likely was left off the list. Of the nulls, raeko really stands out, since "post more" is the only comment yet she isn't listed in the group with the other "post more" players.

all of this is using the assumption that riot is a wolf (i'm not very confident in that statement especially knowing that he is an older player) and is based almost entirely off just the reads list.

Are we tryharding D0?

Okay let's think for a second here.

Do you really think the wolf team in general would allow that to happen? If your answer is "Yes" then please elaborate. I want to see where your train of thought goes.

Shadow_God_10 11-6-2019 02:01 AM

Also Riot clearing Charu after I think 1-3 posts? Huh? Me no understandy

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701474)
Also Riot clearing Charu after I think 1-3 posts? Huh? Me no understandy

That whole read list is such garbage that it's actually the least interesting thing to talk about, I'm pretty sure we're all in agreement it has little to no merit

Like he "likes" my post when all I said was "I ain't playing this game that much" and "gonna be a hypocrite at EoD" and it's like

You really shouldn't like that on its own, not like he knows my meta or anything

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 02:17 AM

"Like"

flashflash account 11-6-2019 04:31 AM

I town read you day 1 in that game where we were both wolves

flashflash account 11-6-2019 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701475)
That whole read list is such garbage that it's actually the least interesting thing to talk about, I'm pretty sure we're all in agreement it has little to no merit

Like he "likes" my post when all I said was "I ain't playing this game that much" and "gonna be a hypocrite at EoD" and it's like

You really shouldn't like that on its own, not like he knows my meta or anything

I can't really disregard it until I've figured out why it's so crappy personally

123kappa3 11-6-2019 06:36 AM

First take so far is storn, mml, xel are town reads.
Flash Flash is in the middle

(idk why but shadow looks like wolf again but actually trying to not try hard but im super biased on this so i dont even believe myself at this point.)

Riots reads list is fine I guess its pretty useless but does spark conversation. Based on his reads I dont like his wolf reads at all because there about storn voting himself, and funny voting t force. In no way do i think that reads list makes him a wolf tho.

I do think charu might be wolf. which kind of does make riot a wolf. But other then that I have no other opinions.

(spaceballs was great but besides the iconic parts the rest kind of drags on a little :P . )

123kappa3 11-6-2019 06:38 AM

The reason I think charu is wolf is because hes trying d0 but in a meme way so idk what to take from that. feel like hes intentionally trying to throw people off and confuse.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:06 AM

Okay kappa feels pretty pure there

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:51 AM

Eh, I like Riot's reads list. It will be good to be able to see his thought progression so plainly. Other plays can look back on that and see any inconsistencies from later in the game, so I think it's pretty ballsy to make one so early on

inDheart 11-6-2019 09:54 AM

Votes from post 4 to post 94
Night in 12:06:15

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- flashflash account -- Charu (5)
  • 10 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (9), DaBackpack (1), flashflash account (10), mellon_collie (5), MixMasterLar (11), psychoangel691 (0), Riotpolice (3), Shadow_God_10 (7), SubaruPoptart (2), XelNya (9)
  • 2 -- Error -- Funnygurl555 (9), storn42 (13)

Charu 11-6-2019 09:55 AM

GOoooooooooooooOD EVERYONE!

I see some have questioned the esteemed Mr. Riot with his thoughts. While I'm a bit bummed no amazing answer came to be, there's a couple of contestants already forming heads and tails on the point.

Lets give a brief interview for the following individual!

Quote:

Mr. storn fourty-two, are you aware of the implications this statement brings among yourself once your claims are realized to be false despite the disclaimer at the end? Oh how absolutely fabulous! Already this is showing up to be an entertaining segment my dear listeners!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Mr. MixMasterLar is pardoning me from the pairing whereas Mr. One-Two-Three Kappa Three is saying something different despite accusing the same two contestants!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701483)
First take so far is storn, mml, xel are town reads.
Flash Flash is in the middle

(idk why but shadow looks like wolf again but actually trying to not try hard but im super biased on this so i dont even believe myself at this point.)

Riots reads list is fine I guess its pretty useless but does spark conversation. Based on his reads I dont like his wolf reads at all because there about storn voting himself, and funny voting t force. In no way do i think that reads list makes him a wolf tho.

I do think charu might be wolf. which kind of does make riot a wolf. But other then that I have no other opinions.

(spaceballs was great but besides the iconic parts the rest kind of drags on a little :P . )

Question for you, my dear. Why are you pairing Mr. Riot with yours truly?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:56 AM

I dont think the reads list is bad. What he says about charu tho is just super awkward tho.

Charu 11-6-2019 09:56 AM

Haha, is this thing on!?

Testing, one two three, testing!

Apologies folks, but it seems it cut out the most important part.

Morning!

storn42 11-6-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701472)
If Charu is his wolf partner do you think Charu would largely let Riot do his thing, or do you think he'd day something like "just take it easy, buckoo; don't worry about doing anything d0 here" up front?

Because if riot is the kind of person thinking that he needs a readslist page three then he's probably the type of wolf paying attention to wolf chat, and if that partner is Charu then he probably has created a wolf chat environment that wouldn't foster the need, you know?

Basically Riot and Charu are never a team together for the reasons you stated. If Riot is a wolf his partners are probably in null/not posting. If he's a newest player who is the only active wolf I could see him thinking he needs to do something for the team.

....but I just don't buy that's what it is

i think people think too highly of the wolves. i honestly dont think the wolves are always the type of people to constantly be coaching their teammates, but that is often the thing that is sited when defending a "stupid play" made by someone, but is rarely the case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701473)
Are we tryharding D0?

Okay let's think for a second here.

Do you really think the wolf team in general would allow that to happen? If your answer is "Yes" then please elaborate. I want to see where your train of thought goes.

Not really re tryharding. just something spicy i thought up. i was more reluctant to post it after FGs response, but starting a conversation is better than the quiet game we've been having so far.

on a side note, i'm going to be busy tonight and likely not going to be available at EoD. if i can make it/remember to make it, i'll be quite distracted and wont be able to post actively.

123kappa3 11-6-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701491)
GOoooooooooooooOD EVERYONE!

I see some have questioned the esteemed Mr. Riot with his thoughts. While I'm a bit bummed no amazing answer came to be, there's a couple of contestants already forming heads and tails on the point.

Lets give a brief interview for the following individual!

Mr. storn fourty-two, are you aware of the implications this statement brings among yourself once your claims are realized to be false despite the disclaimer at the end? Oh how absolutely fabulous! Already this is showing up to be an entertaining segment my dear listeners!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Mr. MixMasterLar is pardoning me from the pairing whereas Mr. One-Two-Three Kappa Three is saying something different despite accusing the same two contestants!

Question for you, my dear. Why are you pairing Mr. Riot with yours truly?

The only reason I have you paired with riot is because of how riot describes you. imo idk how someone can come to that conclusion. Thats all. that paired with the fact that I think you are a wolf makes me think that you and riot are team and riot kind of made a mistake. its very early tho so I dont think anything is too damning against anyone.

Charu 11-6-2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701495)
The only reason I have you paired with riot is because of how riot describes you. imo idk how someone can come to that conclusion. Thats all. that paired with the fact that I think you are a wolf makes me think that you and riot are team and riot kind of made a mistake. its very early tho so I dont think anything is too damning against anyone.

I understand.

I also understand that you're still a little green with the rest of the contestants and don't know the personalities, so I'll accept this explanation with no issue! I won't hold you to a vote for yours truly, just be sure to consider if it's the best course of action!

flashflash account 11-6-2019 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701489)
Eh, I like Riot's reads list. It will be good to be able to see his thought progression so plainly. Other plays can look back on that and see any inconsistencies from later in the game, so I think it's pretty ballsy to make one so early on

it literally already has an inconsistency

flashflash account 11-6-2019 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701493)
Haha, is this thing on!?

Testing, one two three, testing!

Apologies folks, but it seems it cut out the most important part.

Morning!

what are you doing

XelNya 11-6-2019 10:33 AM

I think Kappa's having a good game atm.

XelNya 11-6-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701499)
what are you doing

He's doing that Charu thing.

Charu 11-6-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701499)
what are you doing

What are you doing, sir?

XelNya 11-6-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701505)
What are you doing, sir?

Wow, the expected answer / slowclap

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701479)
I town read you day 1 in that game where we were both wolves

Touché

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701489)

You like the reads or like he did a reads yet recognise it's hot garbage? This is an important distinction

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 11:24 AM

I'm starting to be morally ok with lynching Charu d0

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 11:30 AM

Oh shit the reason I actually got in thread forgive me the game caught my eye

I am an SNK fan. I fucking love those games
Sakurai proved to me he is my SNK brother
This video kept making me squeal

Studioheads don't remix the fucking Pyscho Soldiers theme twice to cash in on a brand no one under the age of 15 even knows about this dude is straight giving me fanservice upon fanservice rn

Charu 11-6-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701509)
I'm starting to be morally ok with lynching Charu d0

Only if you believe that is the right course of action!

Charu 11-6-2019 11:36 AM

Oh yeah, the Smash news.

*cough, let me get out of character, cough*

I didn't care about Terry at first, but wow does he look fun to play as from what I saw. I'll have to learn how to button input fast, but the character is looking really good.

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701512)
Oh yeah, the Smash news.

*cough, let me get out of character, cough*

I didn't care about Terry at first, but wow does he look fun to play as from what I saw. I'll have to learn how to button input fast, but the character is looking really good.

Pretty much every character with a command input (Ryu, Ken I guess Terry now) is dead to me, it's an old relic of a system that I'm better off without. I have issues getting characters to do what I want as is, I don't need another layer added to that. I only don't play Inkling tbh because I can never remember the input to regain ink. (Though inkling is easily my favorite addition to the game - even over banjo.)

Terry is a boring addition to the game for me personally, I'm excited for the next one, hoping it's someone else I wanted to see.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 12:04 PM

1. flashflash account- town
2. mellonxcollie- slight wolf
3. Funnygurl555- null
4. SubaruPoptart- null
5. Shadow_God_10- null
6. psychoangel691- null
7. 123kappa3- town
8. Riotpolice- wolf
9. storn42- town
10. DaBackpack- nil
11. Charu- slight wolf
12. MixMasterLar- null
13. XelNya- town

flashflash account 11-6-2019 12:06 PM

I want to see a new Zelda rep that isn't just link with a twist
From a new series I'd love to see a dark souls rep since Namco publishes the series

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701515)
From a new series I'd love to see a dark souls rep since Namco publishes the series

My wet dream that will never happen is kaho from momodora, but yeah, that ain't happenin'

If I stuck to zelda, linkle from warriors would be awesome. crossbows. yes.

If I could pick another character so long as they're released on a nintendo platform?

Edea from Bravely Default would be NEAT. Though, obviously the hardest to add.

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701517)
My wet dream that will never happen is kaho from momodora, but yeah, that ain't happenin'

If I stuck to zelda, linkle from warriors would be awesome. crossbows. yes.

If I could pick another character so long as they're released on a nintendo platform?

Edea from Bravely Default would be NEAT. Though, obviously the hardest to add.

ps I am yes implying linkle is not link with a new coat of paint

you are correct

123kappa3 11-6-2019 12:39 PM

FlashFlash having MML as null is odd because I feel like you could def have a read on him based on what hes said so far.

The fact that MML wants to vote charu and flashflash having MML as null bothers me a little. I almost want to lynch charu and if he comes back town that looks super bad for MML and Flashflash. Charu wolf read for me isnt super strong but, it will give a lot of info.

but other then that flashflashes reads are pretty close to what I have seen.

Mellon collie's comments towards riots list is kind of bad but, again its not damning just looks off.

So I could see riot, mellon collie, flashflash OR riot, mellon collie, Charu right now as teams. its super early so all of this probably will change but, its my point of view.

DBP, Kayla still need to chime in at some point. will probably come back to this later this afternoon or night.

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701519)
FlashFlash having MML as null is odd because I feel like you could def have a read on him based on what hes said so far.

The fact that MML wants to vote charu and flashflash having MML as null bothers me a little. I almost want to lynch charu and if he comes back town that looks super bad for MML and Flashflash. Charu wolf read for me isnt super strong but, it will give a lot of info.

but other then that flashflashes reads are pretty close to what I have seen.

Mellon collie's comments towards riots list is kind of bad but, again its not damning just looks off.

So I could see riot, mellon collie, flashflash OR riot, mellon collie, Charu right now as teams. its super early so all of this probably will change but, its my point of view.

DBP, Kayla still need to chime in at some point. will probably come back to this later this afternoon or night.

No mellon's comment on that list is actually bad

because we all universally agree the list is bad (if you don't sorry it looks bad for you.)

It has no structure or anything to base it off of and it's really just an attempt to appear townie and cooperative

it's so obvious it hurts me physically

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:42 PM

dude

he says he wants more posts from people

and then literally ignored me, who at the time didn't have much content

explain to me how that's ok

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:43 PM

Though thanks Riot for making interacting this game way easier for me

I appreciate you

but you still wolfy

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:43 PM

in fact

hey

Riot

rly

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:44 PM

In the words of a character owned by a company that has sadly gone to shit

Is this easy mode?

Charu 11-6-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701519)

Word of caution! Don't be looking at the picture as a black and white canvas. That'll simply be way too predictable for our adversaries!

Unless of course you are one, but that's besides the point. You're making the same mistake as that fine fellow over there with the number fourty-two!

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:45 PM

Call me D.Va this game, because I'm gonna be hard to please.

storn42 11-6-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701515)

The problem with a dark souls rep imo is that i dont there is a strong enough character in the series to make an entire character out of, that doesn't just feel like a generic swordsman or whatever. i also just dont see them fitting in well with the rest of the cast, but idk how much of an issue that is. As much as i love dark souls, and as much as i'd love to see solaire prasing the sun i just dont think it would be a good fit. but if nintendo can prove me wrong i'd love to see it.

storn42 11-6-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701491)

i didn't see this earlier so i apologize for not responding. I understand all the implications one like you might have, but as i mentioned before i feel that this assumtions and reads can only be put into play once we flip riot. though really your flip could also put us into action. and dont take that post as a big read on anything you've done this game. imo its more of me pointing out something interesting that i saw and being able to look back at it at the end of the game to see if my silly read was right.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701513)
Terry is a boring addition to the game for me personally, I'm excited for the next one, hoping it's someone else I wanted to see.

I am now morally ok to lynchXel d0

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701517)

If you search long enough I promise you can find me saying the same thing about Terry; been saying I would kill to see him added as an SNK rep for years. Him and Crash are the two I've been waiting on

Plus they added a METRIC FUCKTON of fanservice and references that make my old school Neo Geo ass so hyped

Me and Justice just sat at the menu listening to the Ikari Warriors theme for like 5 minutes a second ago, that's my hype level.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701525)
Word of caution! Don't be looking at the picture as a black and white canvas. That'll simply be way too predictable for our adversaries!

Unless of course you are one, but that's besides the point. You're making the same mistake as that fine fellow over there with the number fourty-two!

I don't know what skit you're trying to do, but I don't see it as you trying your best to solve. All it's gonna do is make people start to ignore you, and you should know that without me saying so.

Kappa, I like that you're trying to solve but it's wicked early to be building worlds. What we should be doing is finding the best d0 lynch and the best way is just to engage content and encourage everyone to post.

Frankly anyone who hasn't commented on Riot's reads needs to share their opinion on what mindset he was likely in when he made it. Also, Xel is 100% correct that Raeko liking them is sus. If they where partners, it makes sense why he would think of Raeko all on her own while lumping the rest together.

inDheart 11-6-2019 01:10 PM

votecounts will be rather low tech for several hours after this, advance apologies

Votes from post 4 to post 127
Night in 8:51:26

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- Riotpolice -- XelNya (17)
  • 1 -- flashflash account -- Charu (12)
  • 9 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (11), DaBackpack (1), flashflash account (14), mellon_collie (5), MixMasterLar (14), psychoangel691 (0), Riotpolice (3), Shadow_God_10 (7), SubaruPoptart (2)
  • 2 -- Error -- Funnygurl555 (9), storn42 (16)

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 01:13 PM

TL; DR

Terry is my wet dream

Charu is being annoying and I suspect its intentional

Kappa is jumping the gun a tad

Everyone needs to pick a side on Riot (to compare later) and those who don't need to be looked into

Imma sheep Xel on the Raeko bit, and it could retroactively explains how Riot's reads could be structured that way, assuming he is wolf for a sec

XelNya 11-6-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701530)
I am now morally ok to lynchXel d0

Them's fightin' words.

You seem like you'd have played River City Girls, have you? If not give it a peek.

XelNya 11-6-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701532)
TL; DR

Terry is my wet dream

Everyone needs to pick a side on Riot (to compare later) and those who don't need to be looked into

Imma sheep Xel on the Raeko bit, and it could retroactively explains how Riot's reads could be structured that way, assuming he is wolf for a sec

My post names Raeko is specific but let me be clear

Anyone who agrees with her on that post, is in the same position.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701533)
Them's fightin' words.

You seem like you'd have played River City Girls, have you? If not give it a peek.

Just got my copy in the other day, probably going to play it over the weekend with my brother (but also probably on his Switch). I loved River City Ransom, but some of the jank makes going back to it a pain so I'm hyped to play a newer version of it.

......Yes, I did make sure my Fatal Fury Collections where in frame. Please Be Hyped

Charu 11-6-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

This just in!

Mr. MixMasterLar is experiencing an uncertain amount of skepticism about yours truly and doesn't know what to do about the very notion of reading in between the lines! I'd say this is an unexpected turn of events, but I'd be lying to my audience if I did!

[Laugh track]

I like you, tell us about your thoughts on Mr. One-Two-Three Kappa Three.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701536)
tell us about your thoughts on Mr. One-Two-Three Kappa Three.

I kinda did already but speaking of not being surprised, you only acknowledge the parts of my posts you want to.

womp womp

I think he's too concerned trying to solve the game d0. Yeah, we need to find a wolf before EoD but honestly engaging in content and getting as many interactions as possible before tonight should trump over passively speculating wolf partners. I'm not saying it's worthless, but I am saying it doesn't necessarily invite good conversation this early on.

I've never seen him as wolf, but I think this approach is within his town game.

Charu 11-6-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701528)
i didn't see this earlier so i apologize for not responding. I understand all the implications one like you might have, but as i mentioned before i feel that this assumtions and reads can only be put into play once we flip riot. though really your flip could also put us into action. and dont take that post as a big read on anything you've done this game. imo its more of me pointing out something interesting that i saw and being able to look back at it at the end of the game to see if my silly read was right.

I see.

Well in any case I also understand your view and so I'll look the other way until more detail arises!

But ah, where are my manners?

Ladies and gentlemen! I didn't even give my take on our lovely contestant Riot! This my stir up the crowd, folks, but I believe that's how this fare gentleman plays this game! You're free to quote me on that if I'm wrong, but I do take pride on getting this fine lad killed when I was up to no good.

And boy, did it feel good, folks!

Charu 11-6-2019 01:51 PM

It has been quite a long while since we last saw him enter contest of wits, however, so who knows if my past experience with the lad is of any use!

Charu 11-6-2019 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701538)
I kinda did already but speaking of not being surprised, you only acknowledge the parts of my posts you want to.

womp womp

I think he's too concerned trying to solve the game d0. Yeah, we need to find a wolf before EoD but honestly engaging in content and getting as many interactions as possible before tonight should trump over passively speculating wolf partners. I'm not saying it's worthless, but I am saying it doesn't necessarily invite good conversation this early on.

I've never seen him as wolf, but I think this approach is within his town game.

I like you a lot better now.

Folks, this here may be my favorite contestant so far!

[Applaud and Cheer]

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 02:11 PM

Charu 11-6-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701547)

Fret not, lad. Put a smile on that face! Can't be looking like that for the audience!

flashflash account 11-6-2019 02:31 PM

yeesh

flashflash account 11-6-2019 02:33 PM

MML's null isn't a no-read null, it's a "done some towny, done some wolfy" null

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 02:45 PM

I am in no position to post anything lengthy just yet, for I am on break at work. I will post more big walls of text later that will flesh out more of my thought process, but for now, I am very excited to see how my list became an engine to starting serious discussion.

Let the real games begin boys and girls~

Charu 11-6-2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701554)
I am in no position to post anything lengthy just yet, for I am on break at work. I will post more big walls of text later that will flesh out more of my thought process, but for now, I am very excited to see how my list became an engine to starting serious discussion.

Let the real games begin boys and girls~

Real quick before you go, champ.

Are you able to confirm or deny your reads list was done for the purpose of inciting controversial discussions?

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701555)
Real quick before you go, champ.

Are you able to confirm or deny your reads list was done for the purpose of inciting controversial discussions?

Did you get useful information out of it? And I am not talking about the list.

What READS have this list given you besides reads on ME?

Answer me this and I'll continue to dive deeper....

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 02:50 PM

I also mentioned it in my op that my lost was an "engine for discussion" blah blag blah.

In case you skipped over it.

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 02:51 PM

My list*

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 02:51 PM

I wish I had a keyboard though. Mobile forums are soooooo not okay lol

Charu 11-6-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701556)

If you being labeled and targeted in such a way is deemed "useful information" then yes.

Now answer the question, if you please!

Charu 11-6-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701559)
I wish I had a keyboard though. Mobile forums are soooooo not okay lol

But I understand, take your time answering. We are in no hurry, Mr. Riot!

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 02:55 PM

Also I am on my work break which is about to end in 5 mi utes. I'll be back to tear open a new hole into this game.....

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701552)
MML's null isn't a no-read null, it's a "done some towny, done some wolfy" null

It'll be awesome if you expanded this into exploring what I did that was towny and what I did that was wolfy and explained why one doesn't supersede the other, resulting in null

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701556)

It seems you want to mask the validity of your list with "But it started conversation!"

No beginner makes that spin, methinks. Not one that makes such a shit list in good faith like what I was thinking. This is pretentious set up to contradict your list but not be called out for it

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 03:01 PM

Riotpolice Let's see if you're forthcoming Wall of Texts tonight washes the ick from my mouth that your current posts put there

flashflash account 11-6-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701563)
It'll be awesome if you expanded this into exploring what I did that was towny and what I did that was wolfy and explained why one doesn't supersede the other, resulting in null

I actually want to wait to flesh this one out cause I want to see where your vote goes at the end of the day before moving you out of null

inDheart 11-6-2019 03:04 PM

riot (2) - xel, mml
ffa (1) - charu
not voting - kappa, dbp, ffa, raeko, psycho, riot, shadowgod, subaru
invalid vote - funny, storn

flashflash account 11-6-2019 03:06 PM

raeko

between riots crappy list and raeko liking the crappy list I think liking it is the bigger crime

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 03:10 PM

catching up.

kappa's ok

storn is being a little tinfoily, not enough for a ping yet though

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

TL; DR

Terry is my wet dream

riot was an out there player back in the day. i wouldn't be put off by his reads list *too* much

he's null for me

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 03:15 PM

i'm wary of the two riot votes moreso, especially xel's vote, since xel /should/ have been in at least one game with riot before (me n xel started playing twg at around the same time)

xel

im always suspicious of mml and i'm tryna not

123kappa3 11-6-2019 03:15 PM

I want to block every message charu posts. I just want to lynch him because i dont want any more of his stupid meme stuff and I dont care if its a bad play.