Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

Elite Ninja 01-15-2011 03:31 PM

Re: FFR Suggestions

What exactly is the miss glitch? I dont ever see myself missing just randomly at all. But what I have been seeing recently is that I have been getting a random boo a lot of the time. Just randomly I will be in the middle of an easy part and I see a boo come out of nowhere while I thought everything was going fine. Is there some glitch about that or is it my keyboard causing random boos to occur every couple songs.

justin_ator 01-15-2011 05:14 PM

I have problems with the miss-glitch sometimes. It's a little annoying when I get a good PA on a song and don't FC it, because occasionally I'll end up with like an extra miss or two just because the game can.

TC_Halogen 01-15-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3396006)
What exactly is the miss glitch? I dont ever see myself missing just randomly at all. But what I have been seeing recently is that I have been getting a random boo a lot of the time. Just randomly I will be in the middle of an easy part and I see a boo come out of nowhere while I thought everything was going fine. Is there some glitch about that or is it my keyboard causing random boos to occur every couple songs.

The miss glitch is what you see when you miss the first arrow of a sequence of repeated taps and then try to return to it.

pmonibuv1 01-16-2011 05:25 PM

Suggestion: Skill Token counter

I want to see how many i have unlocked and how many i have left instead of having to count them all.

Plan_Bsk81127 01-16-2011 05:30 PM

There are 10 tokens in a row, count the number of rows you have, multiply by 10 and add how ever many tokens dont make a 10 token row if needed. Not that hard, stop being lazy.

pmonibuv1 01-16-2011 05:32 PM

nvm. you meant on the profiles. im dumb. /leaves

G.S.M 01-17-2011 06:24 PM

Should add a counter for non public songs.

Also, why are there "non public" songs? Why can't they all be with the rest of the songs on the counter/levelrank?

bmah 01-17-2011 06:41 PM

Mentioned this long ago, and it's minor, but songs in the game's dropdown list should be ordered in a non case-sensitive manner.

If there were four songs called Blueberry, banana, Bologna, and bun, the current system lists the song as:

banana
bun
Blueberry
Bologna

However, it really should be this instead:

banana
Blueberry
Bologna
bun

Minor, but it irked me for some weird reason.

Velocity 01-17-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3398247)
Mentioned this long ago, and it's minor, but songs in the game's dropdown list should be ordered in a non case-sensitive manner.

If there were four songs called Blueberry, banana, Bologna, and bun, the current system lists the song as:

banana
bun
Blueberry
Bologna

However, it really should be this instead:

banana
Blueberry
Bologna
bun

Minor, but it irked me for some weird reason.

It's fixed in my engine, I found the code I had been looking for.

justin_ator 01-18-2011 07:00 PM

I have a question, is there any way we could have a non-public FC/AAA bar as well? It'd be a lot of bars, but it's more to brag about for some.

Related side note, is there any way to find out the exact number of currently released and playable songs? Public as well as non-public? I know there are 1300 swf files or so, but only 1000 or so are in game, and I was wondering how many there are that are released in the game.

rushyrulz 01-23-2011 01:38 AM

Make save replay option on all engines, example:

duddychuck@yahoo.com 01-23-2011 01:43 AM

What Rushy said. And a option to switch between the amature tier points bar and the regular one would be awesome :)

TC_Halogen 01-23-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com (Post 3402742)
What Rushy said. And a option to switch between the amature tier points bar and the regular one would be awesome :)

There's no "amateur" tier points. The list has been extended with easier songs, but tier points are tier points.

Niala 01-23-2011 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3395623)
Sort skill tokens by difficulty/completion/other stuff on ST page

on a related note, show perf, good, avg, miss, boo on st scores page so I can see what I have to improve.

rushyrulz 01-23-2011 09:33 AM

I was talking about the ST requirement page there so you're not going through a list of 104 tokens and having no indication of difficulty of the tokens, so you don't know which ones would be good for you to try

But the ST levelrank page might as well get the same filters as the normal levelrank page if the code is already written.

x_lambourghini_x 01-23-2011 09:55 AM

I have a suggestion for uploading images to the unrecorded scores. I want to be able to upload bitmap images on there.

TC_Halogen 01-23-2011 10:38 AM

Bitmap images are way too large and will waste unnecessary space.

x_lambourghini_x 01-23-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3402833)
Bitmap images are way too large and will waste unnecessary space.

Is there a way to convert them to jpeg or something?

TC_Halogen 01-23-2011 11:07 AM

There's no need to convert them; you take a screenshot of your image and then save it to a .png or .jpg/.jpeg.

~Zeta~ 01-23-2011 11:50 AM

Velo, what's creating random bits of lag during gameplay? Does the PA counter still count when hidden? Also, I noticed the HP bar fluctuates when starting. One of the few things I noticed that might induce lag for some. I don't know the stress of some of these things on memory but I'd really like to utilize your engine :/