Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Health and Fitness (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   choof's 90 day recovery shit (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142664)

choof 08-24-2015 10:25 PM

choof's 90 day recovery shit

a budget diet
couch to 5k

a 90 day bodyweight training plan

Tarrik 08-24-2015 10:37 PM

Re: choof's 90 day recovery shit

Good luck man. No one deserves to be unhappy with their life and making an active effort to change things, is definitely the way to go.

One Winged Angel 08-24-2015 10:38 PM

gl duder, looks like a solid plan to me

on a sidenote damn I kinda wanna do the bodyweight thing with you, was watching ninja warrior (ayy lmao) with some people a couple nights ago and we wanted to try and see who could be first to doing a human flag...regiments in the link you posted look like they'd greatly expedite the process if followed properly

Reincarnate 08-24-2015 10:47 PM

I might recommend posting regularly in the fitness progress thread. It's a great way to keep up motivation/discipline because you'll be working out alongside everyone else / posting status updates / etc.

Lambdadelta 08-24-2015 11:34 PM

I wish you all best of luck Mike and hope everything works in your favor, just keep your head up and strive for your goals, don't be disheartened if you get knocked down a peg or two along the way.

Sorry to hear about your xanax addiction/binge, glad you were able to overcome it.

choof 08-24-2015 11:43 PM

the xanax thing was just a binge, really. I had an anxiety attack on thursday (don't feel like getting into why), so I went to a quick care to ask for some kind of medication to hold me over until today's doctor's appointment. they gave me 20 pills, .5 mg, and I took all 20 over the course of a weekend.

I'm never doing xanax again

choof 08-24-2015 11:51 PM

mon/wed/fri is running
tues/thurs/sat is bodyweight

fortunately, some good-hearted soul out there wrote a totally free android app that helps you with the couch to 5k workout routine, used that tonight and it was great. I've been saying for a few months now that I miss running, but I never actually started. listening to old xanopticon/vsnares reminded me of running during my last year of high school lol.

TheRapingDragon 08-25-2015 12:04 AM

I'm just glad you're looking ahead. When I saw the previous thread had been deleted I thought I'd potentially said something too much.

All the best with your plan.

dashoe93 08-25-2015 12:09 AM

Sunday is OP's.

Sorry. Had to. Good luck on all this.

choof 08-25-2015 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon (Post 4353632)
I'm just glad you're looking ahead. When I saw the previous thread had been deleted I thought I'd potentially said something too much.

All the best with your plan.

100% xanax

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashoe93 (Post 4353635)
Sunday is OP's.

Sorry. Had to. Good luck on all this.

okay so I decided to bundle all of my documents up, zip them, put them on mega.co.nz, and then to a fresh reinstall of windows 10

if you can guess what i didn't back up, i will make you an op

hi19hi19 08-25-2015 01:19 AM

Moved this per choof's request

Ohaider 08-25-2015 04:03 AM

can you sub chicken for tuna without paying a lot more? I fucking hate fish but that berkley pdf looks pretty sick

GL dude

koga939 08-25-2015 07:00 AM

Good luck, Choof!

dashoe93 08-25-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4353636)
okay so I decided to bundle all of my documents up, zip them, put them on mega.co.nz, and then to a fresh reinstall of windows 10

if you can guess what i didn't back up, i will make you an op

Stepmania

choof 08-25-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4353642)
Moved this per choof's request

sweg
maybe I can rope more people into checking out this subforum so it's not just arch, scwolf, and like three other dudes

pretty sore

can someone explain this to me? why does taking a pill in the morning before breakfast help me wake up as quickly as I do? I've always used to have issues waking up, it would take at least an hour for me to get moving, and now I'm ready to go after breakfast. is this psychological, physical??

also on an unrelated note I think I'm going to start a fan remake of an old rpg that was on game boy

Crazyjayde 08-25-2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4353706)
maybe I can rope more people into checking out this subforum so it's not just arch, scwolf, and like three other dudes

Nah I'll be dropping in. I'm kicking my ass the same way and will be undergoing lots of changes. Never assumed responsabilities for the future and am feeling a loss of identity. Stuff precious to me I'm about to lose if I don't become reliable. It's been going upward this last month. I moved right in front of university for that reason and will be subscribing today to its sports center for the year round. Pretty beefy guy who went from 250 to 210 from proper intake. General fitness schedule to get accustomed first and tennis because competition's great and fuck team sports.

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4353706)
can someone explain this to me? why does taking a pill in the morning before breakfast help me wake up as quickly as I do? I've always used to have issues waking up, it would take at least an hour for me to get moving, and now I'm ready to go after breakfast. is this psychological, physical??

Fwiw, insomnia's fucked me up until I dropped caffeine and shifted to an earlier breakfast. Usually try to get up and outside by then. Ideal would be short workouts at 6 like I did before (better oxygenation and muscle activity). I realized those crucial maybe 10 first minutes coming to are what regulate my entire days. Dunno about the pills but nice to know your mornings are smoother.

choof 08-25-2015 01:00 PM

insomnia isn't really an issue anymore, although it used to be. it just takes a lot to get moving. I've tried dropping caffeine and it's easily the worst thing I've ever had withdrawals from, and I've struggled with nicotine/alcohol in the past. now I'm just drinking green tea in the morning to help with my caffeine fix.

maybe I'll just never be a morning dude...

Crazyjayde 08-25-2015 02:09 PM

Yeah I do the same with green tea. Usually taking them 15 minutes or so after meals helps for digestion. Though now it's thermos and away to work.

I mean, I definitely still don't come clean through my mornings but at least knowing I can tell it to fuck itself and busying it has helped tremendously not having the same about to wake up/sleep sensation through the day. Something about being up when no ones around and showing the world how its done. Shares the same feeling as all those nights awake. Yeah don't mind it too much, I think even without mere willpower that sort of thing just falls through eventually with what you want to achieve.

choof 08-25-2015 03:11 PM

hooooly shit
that bodyweight routine broke me the fuck off
running is no issue, I enjoy the pain, but this is going to be tough.
fortunately though, I'm keeping track of reps so I can see how I improve. upper body is definitely a weak point, which makes sense; I walk almost everywhere

if anyone is curious, I'm posting a lot of shit on my snapchat, name is contrapaasso

Crazyjayde 08-25-2015 03:22 PM

Damn. "No rest between exercises", how did that go? I'm thinking I would have at least took some to adjust the routine.