Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 08:44 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4654158)
but I still don't get why this is so complicated

Because your version of the story is not true.

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 08:45 PM

Okay well if "it was super obvious" she was town she was lynched anyway.

You're asking the wrong question, if you think I'm a wolf you have to think I didn't honestly believe what I was saying

Is that what you really think or are you just mad at the lynch outcome

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654161)
Okay well if "it was super obvious" she was town she was lynched anyway.

You're asking the wrong question, if you think I'm a wolf you have to think I didn't honestly believe what I was saying

Is that what you really think or are you just mad at the lynch outcome

Oh it's what I honestly think

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 08:48 PM

Lynch outcome was also garbage though

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 08:54 PM

i dont know how to convince you that I was sincere in my accusations, at least on phone

check my posts again, it's not like I didn't consider that fg might come back or was drinking but I've been burned by that too much to count to back down for that reason.

when there are weird wagon patterns you look at how the wagon gains momentum. funny's timing and immediate absence are fucking weird and you can't deny that.

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 08:55 PM

p.s. if you think I'm lying then it's not tinfoil, it's lying

mellon_collie 10-28-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4654160)
Because your version of the story is not true.

ok, clearly you already have your mind made up, but I think it's important to look at things from every angle just in case you might be wrong, like you are this time

I never "forgot" that I had reads. you just misunderstood what I was saying and now you think you're onto something that isn't there

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653406)
I'll post a reads list when i have reads... I'm not gonna pull reads out of my ass for a list when most of them are just "uhhh idk tone????"

I feel like reads lists aren't even really a thing anymore, and if they are, it's usually a wolf trying to seem useful and make sure they give enough opinions

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653479)
So wait, you do have reads?

Post them again we all missed it, and like, say that instead of saying you don't have reads

You misinterpreted my post. I said I did not want to pull reads out of my ass for a list. I had reads on some players, but I didn't want to turn it into a full list because I didn't want to have to make up reads on the players I didn't have reads for.

I never said I didn't have reads. I think someone in that exchange just had a bit of trouble with reading..............

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 09:08 PM

Raeko you forgot this post in your story

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653467)
I have been posting reads they're just kinda interspersed within my posts

I haven't made a push on anyone if that's what you mean because I haven't found anything on anyone suspicious enough to push on. If I had, I would

Except no you didn't forget it it's fucking quoted in the post that you quoted

You just straight up tried to make a false narrative

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 09:08 PM

re: manti, I don't think the apparent lack of wim is a bad thing against him atm, mostly because he kind of reminds me of how I'm playing now

he should be pressured to partipcate more and then we can judge him properly, someone like him is Better evaluated by looking for agenda

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 09:09 PM

Like you're making it out like I misread your first post when you don't point out what I was responding to was the one you left out

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 09:10 PM

DBP you ain't off the hook but there's no way I am letting Raeko live after that bullshit

That shit was blatant as the day is long

mellon_collie 10-28-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4654169)
Raeko you forgot this post in your story

Except no you didn't forget it it's fucking quoted in the post that you quoted

You just straight up tried to make a false narrative

I don't get what your point is with this?

inDheart 10-28-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4654143)
looking at the wagons again and their independent voters, I think I'm actually moving more towards the conclusion that fg was a hard miss

I don't think your EOD entrance looks good
I don't think your vote looks good, especially the timing and the justification
you also wanted to pursue neeee even after his replacement into the anti-pearl slot
you've been complaining about not being able to make a good town circle, but you've had some hard defenses of people and have been consistently townreading players like charu and thesunfan

i just wanna add that i think town haku can have a certain stickiness to his wolf reads, especially if those people aren't dying

see, for instance, wifom game where people seemed to get annoyed at working with him

i mean this to contend with the point about anti-pearl/knights

mellon_collie 10-28-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4654171)
Like you're making it out like I misread your first post when you don't point out what I was responding to was the one you left out

Uh no I'm not I'm just assuming that's what you misunderstood because the other one LITERALLY talks about having reads in the post so I have zero percent understanding of how you got "I have no reads" from that post????

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654166)
when there are weird wagon patterns you look at how the wagon gains momentum.

I did. See all my post doing night after EoD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654166)
funny's timing and immediate absence are fucking weird and you can't deny that.

No they really aren't. Not ideal, not a great look, but worst then what raeko was doing? Pffffffffffffffffft

You just didn't want Raeko lynched and picked a better target for people, that's all.

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4654176)
I did. See all my post doing night after EoD.

No they really aren't. Not ideal, not a great look, but worst then what raeko was doing? Pffffffffffffffffft

You just didn't want Raeko lynched and picked a better target for people, that's all.

wouldn't it have been easier to lynch you than to start a brand new wagon on fg if that was my objective?

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654177)
wouldn't it have been easier to lynch you than to start a brand new wagon on fg if that was my objective?

Pretty sure my wagon sprang up last when Roundbox decided to get on me

So probably not. I guess you could have switched to me but at that point you got 2 towns on the chopping block so why make any more moves then needed? You switched off funny to me when we got to KitB would be pretty supid

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 09:18 PM

Hey DBP what you think about this Raeko thing happening now?

DarkManticoreX2 10-28-2018 09:18 PM

Can we seer Haku?

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4654175)
Uh no I'm not I'm just assuming that's what you misunderstood because the other one LITERALLY talks about having reads in the post so I have zero percent understanding of how you got "I have no reads" from that post????

I got the "i have no reads" thing from the first post you quoted.

Raeko you are not this stupid