Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

Charu 10-22-2018 10:55 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652219)
that's still for appearance tho?

giving reads that aren't fleshed out doesn't do anything EXCEPT give the appearance of solving lol

you can just say 'nah sorry i don't really have fleshed out enough reads to give them yet' or just do other stuff that isn't give a reads list.

or push someone

idk man

To be honest, I was gonna push for your slot, but then you appeared and so...

...My vote would probably go to Funnygurl. I didn't like her posts regarding wanting an info lynch instead in a no-flip game. Also the indecisiveness, which is normal, but it feels more and no one else said anything about it so I'm just gonna assume it's a me thing then.

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:56 PM

you might not believe me but i just gotta believe that dunfan'll read me right once again

mellon_collie 10-22-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4652218)
For the exact reason I said. This isn't the first time Pearl has done this. If we assume he's not going to be replaced--and the likelihood that he will be is why I'm hesitant to fully commit to the lynch--then he's going to be a non-contributor throughout. If he does nothing, then he neither advances the game state nor does anything to make himself seem town or wolf. That leaves us in an impossible situation, because there's no way to guess at his alignment, which becomes ever more of an issue as the game narrows. Additionally, beyond content, all players can vote, and the inability to assume reasonable voting from Pearl again alters the game state negatively. If he's town, then LyLo is forwarded one player, because the state assumes that the remaining town players all have the capacity and willingness to potentially vote against scum. Similarly, if he's a wolf, then it's easy to mentally write him off as a non-vote, when he could essentially ambush vote.

All of this flies in the face of how this game is supposed to work, and in spite of some thoughts otherwise, I expect Pearl to be replaced (again). There are reserve players listed in the OP. But whether Pearl is town or wolf, it feels pretty safe to say he won't be helping the town.

how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652227)
you might not believe me but i just gotta believe that dunfan'll read me right once again

what if he's a wolf?

:thinking:

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:58 PM

nah sunfan cant be a wolf then who'll correctly read me??

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652224)
coordination?

It was a nod to InD's vote.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:59 PM

by the way

for people not accustomed to me/how I play

I usually post a lot and make small poignant posts and push people hard even if I don't necessarily believe it as strongly as a let on so i can get better interactions/reactions with people.

so if i'm being aggressive towards you or anything, its not personal, its all game.

and i'll try and cut down the spam as long as it isn't near EoD.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652230)
nah sunfan cant be a wolf then who'll correctly read me??

what a conundrum!

*pencils funnygurl in as an easy mislynch*

Charu 10-22-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652232)
by the way

for people not accustomed to me/how I play

I usually post a lot and make small poignant posts and push people hard even if I don't necessarily believe it as strongly as a let on so i can get better interactions/reactions with people.

so if i'm being aggressive towards you or anything, its not personal, its all game.

and i'll try and cut down the spam as long as it isn't near EoD.

You're fine my dude, if you were to be highly hostile I'd let you know in a heartbeat.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652234)
You're fine my dude, if you were to be highly hostile I'd let you know in a heartbeat.

ye i know, wasn't really directed at you so much as at the thread at large.

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652233)
what a conundrum!

*pencils funnygurl in as an easy mislynch*

dont get me started....

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652236)
dont get me started....

what reads do you have then?

(if you have already given them you can just quote them, i just haven't seen them if that is the case)

Precarious 10-22-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4652228)
how come you never seem to refresh and all your posts seem out dated...? Pearl has been replaced, I usually hit "preview post" within a few minutes of my post so I can make sure I'm up to date on all information. this just seems weird to me given the timing. kinda seems like a way to slide through without being held accountable for anything tbh

Because I've been busying iso'ing and taking notes, and didn't realize how far the thread had moved.

Charu 10-22-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4652228)

I mean, they've done this in the past too in previous games.

Even when he's wolfin'!

It's possible he was maybe watching/talking/doing-something-else besides actively refreshing the thread, heh. I don't get the shade here though, don't trust his posts?

inDheart 10-22-2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652076)
I like where inDheart is coming from. I know his snap vote to Anti-Pearl is weary to some, but I didn't see it all that negative (hooray for biased views). He comes in and chimes in he doesn't like what Roundbox was dishing out and was weary. I understand where he's coming from since it came up without prompt and, further thinking of it, just seemed... ludicrous to think about? I don't know, I just like inDheart's mindflow, he's pretty town for me.

(...)

Thesunfan questioned roundbox's thing harshly and has been pretty straightforward to today's shenanigans. Is one of the only to pick InDheart up and question him for his snapvote on Anti-Pearl. We shall see, he's pretty null for me right now actually and I don't know

honestly i think you'd have me and sunfan in similar places since he beat me to saying several things, but you don't, so hmm

post has fairly warm thoughts on a lot of people and sunfan not being one of those people is somethin

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 11:05 PM

rn not much, and i cant do much on a phone. im wary of charu ind and roundbox a tiny bit. rn im ok with my vote

Syhto 10-22-2018 11:06 PM

Sorry 4 e's neeee.

WV, FG, MXC. All starting to look kinda bad. To me. The whole thing with sunfan reading you right and you not being able to play well isn't cute as much as it is disappointing, fg, especially if you are a wolf.

WV's tone is way different to me than previous games wherein he was human, so that is a lot of meta. Also MXC's posting is sporadic, and she hasn't explained her activity in any way although it has been called into question. What's going on there? Is this typical?

roundbox 10-22-2018 11:06 PM

normally I can identify a few people that I like at least but I'm not doing a very good job at that today
maybe I should actually read dabackpack and some other people rq

Charu 10-22-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652240)
honestly i think you'd have me and sunfan in similar places since he beat me to saying several things, but you don't, so hmm

post has fairly warm thoughts on a lot of people and sunfan not being one of those people is somethin

It's mostly because he began questioning your motives when I thought your mindset was easy to grasp at that point in time.

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 11:07 PM

Uh oh I'm being ToNe ReAd