Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

Charu 10-22-2018 10:42 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

I mean, you just came in, did you absorb all the context needed, or you just picking on me because I happen to plop down a lot of text at once first?

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:44 PM

and like i get that you can say they weren't really mature reads cause sunfan asked for them or whatever, charu.

but in the end the amount of explanation for what amounts to very little content just feels like faked content for appearances.

Charu 10-22-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652204)
once again we see the classic example of "count roundbox's posts"

in many recent games, I've been accused of not posting enough
now I'm posting too much? ffr please

I think you're doing alright, I wouldn't vote for you this phase at least.

FreezinIce 10-22-2018 10:44 PM

Votecount r us

Roundbox (2): Charu, MML
Charu (3): theknightsofneee, funnygirl, the sun fan
MML (3): Manti, Wayward Vagabond, Syhto
The sun fan (1): DaBackpack
Theknightsofneee (2) indheart, Hakulyte

Unvote (1): Precarious

This was kind of shoddy, tell me if there is a mistake

Charu 10-22-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652207)

...And then I totally remember I have a meme vote on you with my very first post, lol.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652205)
I mean, you just came in, did you absorb all the context needed, or you just picking on me because I happen to plop down a lot of text at once first?

of course i didn't absorb all the context, i mostly skimmed to present.

but i don't think i have to in order to find specific posts wolfy

Charu 10-22-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652206)
and like i get that you can say they weren't really mature reads cause sunfan asked for them or whatever, charu.

but in the end the amount of explanation for what amounts to very little content just feels like faked content for appearances.

I assure you I wasn't doing that for appearance, I was giving what thesunfan asked for.

FreezinIce 10-22-2018 10:46 PM

EoD in 1:14 @ 10pm PST

inDheart 10-22-2018 10:47 PM

MixMasterLar - i have issues with categorically calling wolves not jumpy as i've said. i think power wolves can get out to jumpy starts so they control the tempo and i can see why syhto is saying you could be doing that right around then when you're making your jokey 5-post comments. the one aspect that makes me feel better about it is you're Post Theorying this game already. "I do like Raeko engaging"? ehh. also ehh at just giving funny a heart instead of a read. you're right that manti is kind of assigning a conviction to you on anti-pearl that doesn't exist, given you had posted before saying you'd look elsewhere if they were the only inactive*. also it seems like you're never a wolf with charu, for the notes

*speaking of which, i think roundbox notices this too? i hope? i pray?

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652207)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4652208)
Votecount r us

Roundbox (2): Charu, MML
Charu (3): theknightsofneee, funnygirl, the sun fan
MML (3): Manti, Wayward Vagabond, Syhto
The sun fan (1): DaBackpack
Theknightsofneee (2) indheart, Hakulyte

Unvote (1): Precarious

This was kind of shoddy, tell me if there is a mistake

I laughed at this juxtaposition

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 10:48 PM

unvote

I actually don't want you lynched yet but it was fun while it lasted

inDheart 10-22-2018 10:49 PM

mellon_collie

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:51 PM

Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.

Precarious 10-22-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652141)
regardless, the point of this post is to call out these 5 people and give me something objective as to why we should bank on an inactive than someone with a non-zero of interactions

For the exact reason I said. This isn't the first time Pearl has done this. If we assume he's not going to be replaced--and the likelihood that he will be is why I'm hesitant to fully commit to the lynch--then he's going to be a non-contributor throughout. If he does nothing, then he neither advances the game state nor does anything to make himself seem town or wolf. That leaves us in an impossible situation, because there's no way to guess at his alignment, which becomes ever more of an issue as the game narrows. Additionally, beyond content, all players can vote, and the inability to assume reasonable voting from Pearl again alters the game state negatively. If he's town, then LyLo is forwarded one player, because the state assumes that the remaining town players all have the capacity and willingness to potentially vote against scum. Similarly, if he's a wolf, then it's easy to mentally write him off as a non-vote, when he could essentially ambush vote.

All of this flies in the face of how this game is supposed to work, and in spite of some thoughts otherwise, I expect Pearl to be replaced (again). There are reserve players listed in the OP. But whether Pearl is town or wolf, it feels pretty safe to say he won't be helping the town.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652211)
I assure you I wasn't doing that for appearance, I was giving what thesunfan asked for.

that's still for appearance tho?

giving reads that aren't fleshed out doesn't do anything EXCEPT give the appearance of solving lol

you can just say 'nah sorry i don't really have fleshed out enough reads to give them yet' or just do other stuff that isn't give a reads list.

or push someone

idk man

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:53 PM

Notepad posts from the past?

Precarious 10-22-2018 10:53 PM

And then of course he's been replaced. Scratch that.

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652217)
Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

its 4 e's, freezin just can't read

and i tryhard all the time tbh

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652216)
mellon_collie

Quote:

coordination?

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

I don't think it's a tough spot to be in. They subbed in d1, not a lot is going on. It's not like they have a lot to process to get caught up.