Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 03:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Reactions on Haku Clusterfuck D0

choof town ("let me level with you like I did with Zenith many a time")

Gradiant town (shitposting w/ Charu to avoid drama, calls out sunfan, and calls out inD "whether the group cares about it shouldn't make him not look at the avenue right now")

sunfan likely town (questioning YoshL on Charuread, secondguessing himself, and having fun... later: "unusual first read" to mellon, mindmeld with what I wrote)

YoshL slight townlean (shows initiative on Haku, sticks with it despite potential consequences, refuses to move, changes read on charu twice "I mean, I initially had him as like, kinda town for the seriousness..." not sure if joking when he said aragakiayase probably scum)(later: "i think, i don't really need to say anything other than it wasn't a slip"..."I was only commenting on the player count, and even fucked that up." ... "if you believe it's a slip still, then cool...." ... "haku's original implication ... taken at face value ... seems like a valid assumption to make, but honestly isn't that valid")

Freezin likely scum (quotes posts with reactions like "jesus christ" "can you not" and votes haku without knowing votecount, seemingly at L-1. If haku ever flips wolf, Freezin is wolf on the wagon fsr... later reasoning for the vote: "i knew it wasnt insta?" "although haku getting asploded would have been funny")
Freezin (like him slightly better in "bruh if i cared about getting on towns bad side i wouldnt have done all that blatantly chaotic stuff" ... "but whatever floats your boat" ... "oh ok so you didnt read my posts gotcha", because his self referencing in those posts is in blatant contrast with his last game as Jade Harley)(also "heads up if eod comes and sunfan still hasn't clarified his vote on me atm im going to vote him no questions asked" which he later backed up by quoting sunfans vote and calling him out again)(why are freezin and inD both focusing on sunfan all of a sudden?)
Freezin maybe town "oh, I get it" ... to gradiant: "dude im shaking my head at you ... your the one whose a fucking cheesecake you completely misunderstood that post and went on a retarded tirade about it" ... "and now your vomiting words in my lap like this is somehow my fault" ... "thats my argument you fruitcake" Starting to see Freezin/Gradiant as T/T

inD null-slightwolflean (called out by Gradiant and responded with "I'm actually just lazy and don't want to do it tonight but I do think there's something to be gained from it". Also weird comment to freezin "how's that chaos going for you" when freezin omgused choof's vote. also "sunfan/yoshl, you two seem to be getting different things out of charu's posts. sunfan, can you develop why "those posts" make him null?") inD also defending YoshL "but the way his posts were phrased"... "doesn't need to make him out to be a wolf"
inD looks better for ("freezin has kind of a thing about "appeasement" as town...", "reminder to ask sunfan tomorrow whether he means this") (also, why are freezin and inD both focusing on sunfan all of a sudden?)
inD looks worse again for refocusing on Freezin when Gradiant kept pushing Freezin. also "has he ever seen you wolf" to YoshL gives the impression that he thinks yosh is always town

mellon odd for defending Freezin off the bat and not saying much else other than "you guys are going hard early"

Haku probably town for "Is the bold a slip? it's like you knew my alignment already at this point" to YoshL about 11p nightstart

Charu to Haku: "then don't be bait, unless you love playing like bait" ?

Stopped at "ok if you cant deal with cognitive dissonance maybe your playing the wrong game"

^^^raw unedited so sorry for the format
In reading up the day after writing that (but still before replacing), Charu seemed off but that's still a diagnosis in progress, and I'd reset Haku back to null for fading out of thread and not posting as much since that shit went down

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531350)
"learn not to tunnel"
I won last game because I tunneled so if you think I'm a wolf then idk what you're saying

I don't know where to begin if you think I'm town

Are you admitting your a wolf here?

Your said you're going to tunnel me, and you said that's how you won your last game...as a wolf.

Hmmmmm

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531367)
Are you admitting your a wolf here?

Your said you're going to tunnel me, and you said that's how you won your last game...as a wolf.

Hmmmmm

This feels like something haku would say lol

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531341)
I don't think I'm going to back off of you

Addendum to last post

Stated intent of tunneling when combined with his lack of reads.

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightknight924 (Post 4531352)
It's not exactly bullshit just because I wanted to put some pressure on freezinice with a vote. It's pretty wild that you would make a case out of my low activity and call me out on playing just because my efforts haven't been "enough" to your liking? Would I seem more town if I posted constantly about everything going on?

Not more town, just more readable. I'm not making a case of your low activity, I'm making a case about your first game-related post being a vote on the top wagon of the day for iffy "gut" reasons. Can you see how an inactive wolf would want to do the same exact thing to make it look like they contributed at least SOMETHING to the thread, regardless of Freezin's alignment? This post (that I'm replying to right now) doesn't reassure me about you, either, because it's your second game related post and only serves to defend yourself without developing your thoughts more. Can you try to solve the game? If not, can you at least post some more detailed thoughts about the game? Please?

Quote:

Shado's post makes me feel more confident about thesunfan being town and freezin still being sketch but not oozing a real wolf vibe.

Why? Can you elaborate on this a little more?

Quote:

Idk how to feel about you shado, I could see you trying to point me out as just part of your contribution, but it's still pretty hard focused to hate on me...idk if it's a tactic to squeeze information out of me or if you really find what I'm doing to be absurd/suspicious.

It's both. I want you to post more, and I find your vote on Freezin to be inherently scummy in consideration of his status as "most widely scumread" and your status as "hasn't posted anything until this vote".

Quote:

Also same goes for Charu...first to post this game and has been giving little dialect like "alright, dude" to posts like that. Can't help but feel a sense of being singled out and toyed by some mafia somewhere in the mix.

Lol. If this is how you feel, would you mind elaborating? Even if only just to fixate on me and Charu, please do try to dig and scumhunt a bit. Why do you feel like you're being toyed with by the mafia?

because, right now, I think you're a lot more like "the shady guy in the corner" with 4 posts and a weird vote than the guy who has the most posts in thread and is actively working to defend himself

Lightknight924 03-12-2017 04:08 PM

The entire first post by shado on this page is simply chaotic to me to try and piece together. It's hard to conceive what he's feeling personally, and it gives me the vibe that it could just be made as a facade just to push out opinions about people, so he can seem like an explanative player. The lack of sensible content in that long post is what's jarring.

I don't know, it's my nature to sit back and observe lol...wolf or not. It's interesting to me how you have put serious effort into reversing the scenario of what I said about the "shady guy" back onto me. I give you kudos for your ability to flip around interrogation.

Lightknight924 03-12-2017 04:11 PM

I'm not feeling like shado is wolfy atm however. I would like to hear more from Litodude for posting short responses yet picking at everyone, for example:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude
So are you gonna make a stance on someone concretely or are you going to be continue being annoying and confusing everyone with your arguments against yourself you fucking schizophrenic?

Instances like this, as well as calling me out before for not posting and attributing it to wolfy behavior last games. Seems like a sly guy who hasn't received enough attention.

Litodude 03-12-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4531296)
Votes from post 5 to post 988
Night in 11:04:17

---

As votes stand right now I don't believe the majority of these votes are serious, but again, I will take it at face value based on the activity on the thread:

suns:
my vote on suns is legitimate and is drawn from my own conclusions from my own logical deductions. call it tunneling but i believe this most strongly, and stand by my assessment thatyoshl/charu/choof + UTR are remaining wolves as previously stated.

freezin's vote on suns is permanent believe, but his reasonings differ from mine and i cannot adequately back him up for his line of thinking because i have strong reason to believe he's mentally handicapped.

haku's still in the process of vote switching, so i don't believe this is legitimately going to stand, and will continue to evolve in the later stages. i also think this guy is paranoid in voting, and can easily be manipulated by a paragraph of shit posts, akin to mid-west republican americans with russia-led propaganda.

tokzic's vote on suns was definitely a joke. but as i said in my previous post (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=756) i won't discount it and will consider it a legitimate vote the closer it gets to eod and is sketch still

freezin:
gradient's vote was out of contempt and also from 'scum reading' early on. while i was concerned with feigning anger, i believe gradient was legitimately pissed from freezin's idiotic play. shadow replaced him, so i'm back at square 1.

suns: legitimate(?) retaliation vote on freezin as seen by the last 2 pages (i run 80 ppp).

lightknight: also a legitimate vote, albeit hasty, and is drawn from 'scum reading', but i am unsure to just give this a pass at this stage.

roundbox:

inD: i think mentioned a couple hundred pages ago he was just waiting for rbx to post his thoughts as an anti-utr vote, also another vote that's for feels

lightknight:

charu: sorry i forgot the reasoning (something about me ignoring posts) but i can also assume this is a safety vote for lightknight inactivity?

litodude:

choof: didn't like my blue-hunting explanation of freezin, but also partially believe this is still a temp vote.

indheart:

yoshl: i think this was a partially legitimate vote, but i can't exactly remember, and i'm not going back to read. i don't know how to feel about this vote outside of my statmenet

raeko:

do something

roundbox:

finish your shit

here's the rest of my 'reads' previously, in case anyone missed it

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=756

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 04:26 PM

Yo Lito having fun calling me retarded?

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 04:28 PM

How about actual thoughts on the current situation between me and sunfan and taking a stance that isn't calling me an idiot and ignoring everything outside of your narrow purview

Charu 03-12-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531379)
charu: sorry i forgot the reasoning (something about me ignoring posts) but i can also assume this is a safety vote for lightknight inactivity?

Nah, I didn't like his vote on Freezin when he didn't really add anything to it. Also just springing up suddenly like that in the middle of sun's and ice's arguing.

...But I suppose 50% of the vote does come from due to inactivity.

Litodude 03-12-2017 04:28 PM

no

Litodude 03-12-2017 04:28 PM

@freezin

Charu 03-12-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightknight924 (Post 4531375)
I don't know, it's my nature to sit back and observe lol...wolf or not. It's interesting to me how you have put serious effort into reversing the scenario of what I said about the "shady guy" back onto me. I give you kudos for your ability to flip around interrogation.

Doesn't that classify as that "shady dude in the corner" persona though?

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 04:30 PM

@AA Gradiants vote on Freezin should be replaced with my vote on lightknight924. Also, my vote came before Charu's.

Litodude 03-12-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightknight924 (Post 4531376)
I'm not feeling like shado is wolfy atm however. I would like to hear more from Litodude for posting short responses yet picking at everyone, for example:

Instances like this, as well as calling me out before for not posting and attributing it to wolfy behavior last games. Seems like a sly guy who hasn't received enough attention.

take a second to see past your own hand and consider the inanity of me 'posting short responses' that is your incapability of reading most of my other posts that have outlined my reasoning extensively and then me replying immediately to those that post after.

here's a link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...archid=6097114

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531384)
no

Ok. Could you elaborate on why?

Do you think it's not important?

Do you think it has no merit?

Do you lean towards believing sunfans explanation has merit? How does that reconcile with your current views on him?

Do you have a reason for wanting to keep your opinions on the subject to yourself?

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4531387)
@AA Gradiants vote on Freezin should be replaced with my vote on lightknight924. Also, my vote came before Charu's.

@Lito, I'm surprised you missed this in all your vote analysis glory. Especially considering Charu's vote on lightknight was placed in the same post as a quote of me asking him to join me

Litodude 03-12-2017 04:35 PM

@shadow
i skim through posts and ignore people views until they succumb to my own perview

Litodude 03-12-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531389)
Ok. Could you elaborate on why?

Do you think it's not important?

Do you think it has no merit?

Do you lean towards believing sunfans explanation has merit? How does that reconcile with your current views on him?

Do you have a reason for wanting to keep your opinions on the subject to yourself?

are you legitimately asking me why i don't think calling you retarded is fun?

are you retarded?

i don't really know if you're joking or not