Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

thesunfan 03-12-2017 01:47 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531171)
maybe i should just thunderdome you, and if for some reason i lose and flip town youll die next phase.

except the little voice in my head is telling me thats how town lost last game so probably not a good idea

so am I town now?
another 180 we got a 360 folks lets see if he makes it to the fabled 1080

thesunfan 03-12-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4531173)
No, dude.
lightknight924, your only other post has been an excuse about your inactivity, and now a vote sheeping the (arguably) most widely scumread player here?
If you're playing, then play. A "placement vote" so you can "see what transpires" by morning as your second is literally bullshit.

this is what you comment on out of everything?
I've at least had some funny posts mixed in with the rage wtf dude

Charu 03-12-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531165)
get your cheap shots in, friend
you have about 20 hours to continue making them

Goodness, even I think you're going a bit hard about this, lol

thesunfan 03-12-2017 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4531176)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Charu 03-12-2017 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightknight924 (Post 4531164)
I want to put a vote on FreezinIce based mostly off of gut feeling after looking over the pages throughout the game. There's something about his posting style that alerts "shady guy in the crowd" in my head. This is just a placement vote till the morning though so I can see what transpires in the pages to come till I come back.

Excuse me...? Alright dude...

thesunfan 03-12-2017 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4531176)

can you tell me how you feel about #904 so I know whether or not you feel like his case on me is close to as bad as I say it is

I made it for you since you didn't remember what he was pushing on me for

Charu 03-12-2017 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531177)
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

But I'm not going to dismiss that it was weird though. Like don't get me wrong, I find it mad sketch, and it certainly doesn't help that I think it goes back to the appeasing thing either.

thesunfan 03-12-2017 01:52 AM

I didn't know you felt the same regarding appeasing
good to hear

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531175)
this is what you comment on out of everything?
I've at least had some funny posts mixed in with the rage wtf dude

I didn't want to get involved because the more you post rn the better. I think you're going off a little too hard on Freezin tbh. I had him as top scum in my notes last night but he's had at least one post today that's made me reconsider.
Also his post saying you being in the background reminds him of recent wolfgames isn't as 0/10 as you think. I can see where he's coming from. Even when tunneling me, you didn't really push on me, you kind of called out stuff here and there and let other peeps do the dirty work for you. I don't agree with his conclusion on you, but I think you should consider building a backup wagon as well.

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531172)
you didn't know I was going to do that when you made that post
you couldn't have known it

give me SOMETHING redeemable and other people might not lynch you but I guarantee that when tomorrow comes and people are here you will get votes for this shit if you don't start trying to save face

yeah i know but it will be funny if it ends up like that

===

the problem is from the outside looking in your leaving me very little choice here.

like spoiler alert but everything i dig up from the previous thread is going to be opinions on your play. you defending and reasoning out the play of witch running in parallel to you defending and trying to reason out my play (talk about biting the hand that feeds you huh)
ill admit that the tunnel on dbp was something that definitely doesnt have a parallel today, and something i absolutely should have considered but forgot in light of looking only at the things that fit what i was thinking about at the time. When i asked for your reads and looked back and saw you didnt have anything strong i was reminded of wolfchat where you ran into the problem of clearing too many people and running out of people to push. That definitely happened the second day which runs more in parallel with my mindset when i was pushing on you.

but now im having second thoughts, maybe im wrong? But theres no good way to back off you because youve blown this out of proportion. if i back off you cold and find something scummy later its going to be almost impossible to push you again. ill also look bad for backing off no matter what because your entire case is predicated on me being a wolf instead of refuting my points. im kind of annoyed at you tbh

Charu 03-12-2017 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531180)
can you tell me how you feel about #904 so I know whether or not you feel like his case on me is close to as bad as I say it is

I made it for you since you didn't remember what he was pushing on me for

I feel it's generic shit fling really.

And if he's comparing you to last game, then that's definitely lol worthy, because you were major active and major pushy last game. To say the opposite is wolfy too is pretty dumb, I agree.

thesunfan 03-12-2017 01:56 AM

I was hard on you before AA was
when AA took over yes I took a backseat
but I absolutely stayed on you when I needed to

you can't say that there was anything remotely comparable in my game that far before freezin made the post that he did
not
even
close

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 01:57 AM

you did what i did earlier except its infinitely worse because you have gravitas and in your infinite wisdom youve seen fit to completely lose your mind.

ok

Charu 03-12-2017 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531184)
but now im having second thoughts, maybe im wrong? But theres no good way to back off you because youve blown this out of proportion. if i back off you cold and find something scummy later its going to be almost impossible to push you again. ill also look bad for backing off no matter what because your entire case is predicated on me being a wolf instead of refuting my points. im kind of annoyed at you tbh

WHAT IS THIS!?

thesunfan 03-12-2017 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531184)

yeah ok
caring about how you're percieved
i'm done

Charu 03-12-2017 01:59 AM

Like alright, losing the chance to push is... what?

Why would it be not possible to push later?

????????????

thesunfan 03-12-2017 01:59 AM

I have no gravitas
or maybe I have some I only just now looked up the word and I'm still not sure exactly what it means THANKS GOOGLE

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531186)
I was hard on you before AA was
when AA took over yes I took a backseat
but I absolutely stayed on you when I needed to

you can't say that there was anything remotely comparable in my game that far before freezin made the post that he did
not
even
close

Ehh idk about going hard on me, but I don't think it's relevant here. My point is that there's definitely worlds where he writes that shit and believes it as town, and that you should have a backup wagon.

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4531190)
Like alright, losing the chance to push is... what?

Why would it be not possible to push later?

????????????

its not a push if nobody follows you

when people butt heads like this its easy to clear them both as town. its happpened more times than i can count. i guess im just paranoid that ill find something later and not be able to convince people of its merit

FreezinIce 03-12-2017 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531189)
yeah ok
caring about how you're percieved
i'm done

shaddap

i care about how im percieved

im also town

MIND BLOWING BUT TRUE FACTS