Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

inDheart 03-15-2017 01:38 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4532829)
1. Charu - human (my only hard change) 99%
2. ShadoWolfe - human 70%
3. YoshL - wolf 85%
4. thesunfan - wolf 60%
5. mellonxcollie - human 51%
6. Hakulyte - begrudingly human 69%
9. FreezinIce - human 70%
10. inDheart - wolf 85%
11. choof - human 80%
13. roundbox - wolf 51%

do you see me and yoshl as wolf partners? asking since you gave us the same number

thesunfan 03-15-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4533039)
Oh that's the part that made you laugh? It's just that it makes little sense for them to protect you if you're a town and they're wolves.

they both made me laugh

I don't understand what you're saying in the 2nd part of this post

mellonxcollie 03-15-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4533025)
where the fuck is that read coming from
like I'm not inquisitive, game solvey

I legit have no idea how multiple people can have this idea but like
townies HAVE to be thinking it because so many people have said it lmao, at least that's what it feels like

cause you seemed too damn sure of my towniness and choof's towniness, there might be others also. That doesn't seem inquisitive even if you have been in other areas

Hakulyte 03-15-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4533041)
they both made me laugh

I don't understand what you're saying in the 2nd part of this post

I guess you didn't bother reading my D1 entrance. Oh well, not really surprised.

I'm saying that you three are posting like you were all working together.

inDheart 03-15-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4532856)
Sunfan can't vote Litodude because he can't buss.

muwhahahahaha

the sheer amount of time you've stuck to your world is interesting to me, since i thought you were more all over the place in time travel

Hakulyte 03-15-2017 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4533044)
the sheer amount of time you've stuck to your world is interesting to me, since i thought you were more all over the place in time travel

I never accomplished anything by being all over the place sadly.

That's why I'm trying to focus on one player more while still evaluating the rest from far away.

FreezinIce 03-15-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531735)
meh on this reason for scumreading freezin, if only because i could see myself asking a similar question in any other game

i also think he was trying to use that to figure out your read on haku

ok i see what you mean by appeasement now, didn't seem specifically grounded to me before

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531632)
don't like seagreen at all because he does it as town, remember when he effort posted a waxy thing about like how he makes reads and such just so we'd perceive it correctly? as town, and we lynched him

is darkorchid what's left of your early game thoughts on freezin? if you have a bigger post on him can you/someone point me to it?

soft defense of my play

next time im mentioned

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531830)
freezin

ok enough with sunfan to not lynch him/don't like the reasoning of the people on his wagon

from what i can see he doesnt progress any other scumleans in that time.

then he goes from there to this when questioned

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531830)
freezin

ok enough with sunfan to not lynch him/don't like the reasoning of the people on his wagon

and i thought i was being hard on sunfan for not scumhunting day 0 and being neutral...

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531904)
want something spicy

tokzic

for coming in late to dump seemingly half formed thoughts, which he also cut very close in fire emblem
also trying to cause...less chaos than usual?

dont even know what to think here, goes against what he just told me and votes someone i dont think he ever had an established read on

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531952)
not rejoining freezin, was just on him to see sunfan not die

tokzic voting lightknight seems ???

another weird leap in progression going back to before?

explain this if you can because i cant right now

inDheart 03-15-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4532902)
Well I still think sunfan is a strong possibility

YoshL is giving me bad vibes as well. Seems like he's not putting much actual thought into the game and could be hiding behind frustration as an excuse

I don't like inD's disappearance particularly but I'd like to hear him out today and of course Roundbox as well

re: yoshl, i'm pretty annoyed he and haku are both alive and i think that's contributing
haku being alive is the reason for a lot of things that are pretty terrible happening in this game
it's made this catchup utterly draining

thesunfan 03-15-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4533043)
I guess you didn't bother reading my D1 entrance. Oh well, not really surprised.

I'm saying that you three are posting like you were all working together.

look man you can't expect me (or anyone else probably) to remember things from that wall

I think you need to drop the whole associative reads thing and just evaluate people individually but w/e

FreezinIce 03-15-2017 01:44 AM

oh accidently fucked that up and posted same quote twice gdi

FreezinIce 03-15-2017 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4531887)
you're the counterwagon right now

i don't have good enough of a sense of game state to start a new wagon and i don't want to be on sunfan

the dupe quote should be this instead of the dupe

Hakulyte 03-15-2017 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4533048)
look man you can't expect me (or anyone else probably) to remember things from that wall

I think you need to drop the whole associative reads thing and just evaluate people individually but w/e

Oh please, I was getting somewhere near the end of Classic's Man doing that.

Yes, nothing really happened voting-wise, but I do feel like it's interesting to try to view the game from different perspective. I'd rather do that than just sheep someone because we thinks the same way.

thesunfan 03-15-2017 01:47 AM

I'm going to bed
pce

inDheart 03-15-2017 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532926)
what did gradiant do that was so town that you're still taking it into account?

I mean I don;t think he was wolfy by any means but that's something more than one person has said that I don't quite get

freezin interactions, which i don't think was a characteristic of his game in the c9++ with too many doctors to get up in people's faces
also that he didn't like you seizing on the point he brought up about my "if we really care" comment

remember my thread state when i made this post was still pretty yday so saying i'm "still" taking it into account seems like a little much

Hakulyte 03-15-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4533047)
re: yoshl, i'm pretty annoyed he and haku are both alive and i think that's contributing
haku being alive is the reason for a lot of things that are pretty terrible happening in this game

So, if the catch up is utterly draining, it's because we're wolves.

I see how it is.

YoshL 03-15-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4533047)

i'm actually curious how i get lumped in with "annoyed at for being alive"

back to bed #can'tsleep

inDheart 03-15-2017 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4532928)
I actually never mentioned your activity level anywhere... so this is interesting of you to bring up. Seems like you might be feeling self conscious about your activity level. Of all people I should know that activity does not necessarily mean anything

What I meant by "not putting thought into the game" had more to do with your posts themselves, not the frequency of your posting.

Things like this:

says a whole lot of nothing an required no thought

just two quick examples. Funny though how you automatically assumed I meant your activity and got super defensive about that immediately

okay, i said i was gonna go read raeko's posts but this works too

i'm basically caught up to where i started posting now

inDheart 03-15-2017 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4532935)
also indheart, if lightnight was jailkept, he wouldn't have gotten a peak and would have effectively functioned as a semi-confirmed town, bar the fact that (at the time) he could have still been a wolf fakeclaiming

lol me, mechanics'd again

inDheart 03-15-2017 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4532937)
i want to let you know right now that your theoretical assessment openly is literally THE SAME THING i did at the start of the game because it was the best course of action for humans to win the game (i.e. find out the most weak PRs that could occur)

this is seirously the 3rd time i want to mention this, and even stated that 'i think JK/tracker/cop are the PRs because no inno flip'

i have no idea why you're reverting back to that right now in this post and in your previous post, and apart from that ,everything else you mentioned has literally already been discussed already roflmao

i don't see how any of this information is non-malicious and trying to cause defamation. what you are literally doing is posing more disenfranchising hypotheticas and trump levels of scum

you talking about the setup does not mean that you've solved the setup or that i should believe that those are the roles that exist in the game

congratulations that you thought about it first?

inDheart 03-15-2017 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4532946)
Why is it weird? You don't like the idea that I'm trying to protect the last PR?

because you've made posts to suggest that that is not what you're doing
i.e. claiming VT when wagoned
i.e. claiming to emulate tokzic's writing style because you like it