Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=136452)

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-17-2014 11:09 PM

Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

My original game about gemstones with special abilities is finally here! I have been working on this game for a few weeks, and I just completed all the main aspects of Rumor of the Gemstones. I hope you enjoy playing this game as much as I enjoyed creating it! :)

Premise

--

• You are in the first floor of an apartment building that has a certain amount of rooms on each floor. Every room leads to a completely different world where your purpose is to find a gemstone in that room. Once you find a gemstone, you are automatically transported to the next floor in the apartment building.

• However, this is not as simple as it sounds because there are plenty of obstacles preventing you from progressing in the game.

• In order to progress in the game, you may travel in one direction, examine one object, and/or perform other unrelated actions once per turn.

• Each gemstone you find has an ability that will help you get past obstacles in each world.

• Certain passageways and locations will require you to pay a toll booth, which means you will have to earn money throughout the game before you can enter these places.

• I will most likely update the thread once a day between 8 p.m. and 12 p.m. server time, but I might update at other times or skip days altogether based on time issues.

Gameplay

--

• The purpose of this game is to find a gemstone on each floor of the apartment complex, reach the fifth floor of the building, and find your way back to the location you started from before you transported to the apartment.

• Gemstones you find are either going to have either passive or active abilities. Passive abilities work automatically without being activated, and active abilities only work when you decide to use them or turn them off.

• If you die in an alternate world, then you'll be transported back to your original location in the world.

• There are many other aspects of this game, but these will not be revealed until you (or another player) encounter them during gameplay.

Rules*

--

• Gemstones cannot negatively affect any other players in the game. However, they may affect all non-playable characters (NPCs).

• You may not harm or kill other players in any possible way. However, you can still interact with them and use gemstone effects on other players or near them as long as they are not negatively affected in the process.

• You may only post one action every time I update the thread with the results of each player's progress.

• Once you enter a room, you cannot leave or teleport out of that room until you find a gemstone.

• You may go back to previous floors if you wish, but once you find a new gemstone your other gemstone from the same floor will teleport to a new location within the world you found it.

• You may possess one gemstone for each floor, but you cannot have more than one gemstone from the same floor.

*Disclaimer: Rules may be changed in the future to my discretion with prior notice.

I'm not entirely sure whether or not I will limit the amount of players permitted to play yet, but I will inform you if and when I decide on a limit.

You may join the game at any time.

Please ask me if you have any questions about the game. I will be happy to respond to them. :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-17-2014 11:13 PM

Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

Sign-Up Sheet, Items, and Locations

--

1. Omeganitros - 104
2. Guest15937 [straw rope] - 102
3. MracY [binoculars, 1 chestnut] - 103
4. DarkManticoreX2 - Floor 2 {Gemstone of Sapphire}
5. gold stinger - 104 [grass]

Omeganitros 04-17-2014 11:39 PM

Me! Me!

Tokzic 04-17-2014 11:43 PM

in

Godnick 04-18-2014 12:04 AM

In~ :D

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-18-2014 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omeganitros (Post 4118626)
Me! Me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4118627)
in

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godnick (Post 4118643)
In~ :D

Welcome to the game, everyone!

P.S. I added a few rules I forgot to mention.

MracY 04-18-2014 01:27 AM

You should guarantee you won't blatantly quit this time.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-18-2014 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MracY (Post 4118671)

I can't guarantee what will happen in the future. However, I realized my errors from the previous game I hosted; I wasn't interested in the action and leveling aspects of it, and I had far too much stress from having to update every day with more than two paragraphs of new text on top of my school work.

This time, I'm wholly interested in all aspects of the game, and I'll have each player enact their own personalities of their character, (although character personalities are optional) so that I can focus on the gameplay.

Snowcrafta 04-18-2014 01:49 AM

In

Guest15937 04-18-2014 01:59 AM

I am so in.

MracY 04-18-2014 02:51 AM

Okay, I'll go ahead and see what kind of gimmick you have created here.

gold stinger 04-18-2014 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MracY (Post 4118671)

Would love to jump on board but your last thread had so much potential as an old-school dungeons & dragons-esque game and was really sad to see that go.

Need some time to think about joining because I'm way too sleep deprived right now.

Svaz 04-18-2014 09:03 AM

Augh I'm gonna be busy to May 9, is there any way to be in regardless?

DarkManticoreX2 04-18-2014 09:03 AM

Sure. In.

Wayward Vagabond 04-18-2014 10:26 AM

In pls

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-18-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4118736)
Augh I'm gonna be busy to May 9, is there any way to be in regardless?

Yes, you will be able to join in the game at any time. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4118737)
Sure. In.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4118749)
In pls

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guest15937 (Post 4118675)
I am so in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcrafta (Post 4118674)
In

Welcome to the game, everyone. :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-18-2014 11:25 PM

The game is going to begin on Sunday night, so please be prepared to start the game!

To reiterate, if anyone has any questions, then please feel free to ask me. :)

blindreper1179 04-18-2014 11:31 PM

Sure, let's try it.

Arntonach 04-18-2014 11:56 PM

can I play please? :)

gold stinger 04-19-2014 12:51 AM

In why not

here's an extremely basic character sheet for everyone to use at their own free will if they require one or would prefer one over a txt file or original post managing. It's 8000x4000, so it should be able to store any text, images, or photos you want to keep on it if you have a basic image editor or paint.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-20-2014 03:06 AM

I updated the original post slightly to include what happens when you die in the game.

gold stinger 04-20-2014 10:19 PM

Was just about to post in this thread asking if I missed the memo, or was this to be started tonight but I can see drizzle lurking in it :D

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-20-2014 10:59 PM

"Hey, did you hear? There are gemstones that supposedly have special powers in the United Nations!", someone whispered. "Are you serious? That has to be superstition." "Think what you like, but how else was the UN's location voted to exist near the capital of one of the most powerful countries in the world?" "Hmm...you've got a good point..."

At first, the rumor of supernatural objects was only a myth. However, it began to spread over time, and now it's one of the most known tales in the world. Most people don't even consider such a ridiculous tale, but ten courageous souls thought otherwise...

These adventurers originated from all parts of the world with distinct backgrounds and personalities. Despite this, one thought was shared among these travelers: discover the truth about the mystical gemstones. In the course of one day, the curious individuals gathered in Manhattan, New York in front of United Nations HQ. Everyone stepped inside, anxious and excited, before they vanished in the blink of an eye.

The future legends arrived on the first floor of a broken-down apartment. The brown apartment wasn't particularly spacious, and from observation, revealed four small doors about twenty feet apart. These small rooms each had tiny scripts of consecutive numbers above each door: 101, 102, 103, and 104. The explorers, perplexed and afraid, noticed a variety of unique markings upon each door.

The leftmost door was particularly unique in the sense that it did not have a doorknob. In addition, the wooden door was composed of small cracks.

The inner-left door was entirely composed of gray stone that seemed to be in existence for at least thirty years.

The inner-right door was made of light blue plastic, and it had hundreds of small, colorful shapes drawn on the front of it.

Lastly, the rightmost door was made of tightly-woven vines and had paintings of a forest, a cave, and a snowy mountain near the center.

--

Please feel free to ask me any questions at all. :)

Guest15937 04-20-2014 11:02 PM

Enter the stone door

Arntonach 04-21-2014 02:12 AM

Enter the wooden door

Snowcrafta 04-21-2014 02:16 AM

Stand outside doorway while Arnt goes in first

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arntonach (Post 4120962)
Enter the wooden door

You attempt to budge the wooden door open, but it's firmly bolted in place. The door appears to be impossible to breach.

Snowcrafta 04-21-2014 02:35 AM

Attempt to ram in the wooden door with Arntonach

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 02:38 AM

Let me warn everyone in advance: nothing in this game can be solved by brute force.

Snowcrafta and Arntonach ram into the wooden door, but it still doesn't budge.

MracY 04-21-2014 06:58 AM

I head through the plastic door.

Questions:
1 what happened to the door we came in through?
2 Could you list what door has what number above it?

Guest15937 04-21-2014 07:20 AM

What happened to me going in the stone door? :/

Omeganitros 04-21-2014 07:47 AM

I carefully study the light blue plastic door and its small drawings, brushing my hand over them to see if they're engravings.

gold stinger 04-21-2014 08:43 AM

Collect samples from tightly-woven vines door if possible
Try to collect door plaque (the numbers on the door)
head through said door.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MracY (Post 4121007)

Questions:

101 = wooden door
102 = stone door
103 = plastic door
104 = tightly-woven vines door

MracY 04-21-2014 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4121036)
head through said door.

101 = wooden door
102 = stone door
103 = plastic door
104 = tightly-woven vines door

Probably, but this is not necessarily the case.

Oh, and maybe you'll like this topic if you are interested in old school D&D:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=136373

DarkManticoreX2 04-21-2014 09:02 AM

I search the Apartment for anything interesting.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MracY (Post 4121007)

Questions:

Question 1: The door of the UN Headquarters is now gone because everyone teleported to a new location. In addition, the apartment does not have a front door or any windows, so there is no possible way to get out of the apartment right now.

Question 2: gold stinger is correct: 101 is the leftmost door, 102 is the inner-left door, 103 is the inner-right door, and 104 is the rightmost door.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guest15937 (Post 4121011)
What happened to me going in the stone door? :/

Your action is valid, so I'm going to wait until tonight to tell the next event. The actions I've answered did not qualify as progress in the game, so I thought it would be unfair to count those as actions.

Snowcrafta 04-21-2014 12:56 PM

I look to the ceiling

DarkManticoreX2 04-21-2014 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcrafta (Post 4121110)
I look to the ceiling

To the window
To the wall

Snowcrafta 04-21-2014 02:03 PM

The roof is on fire

gold stinger 04-21-2014 02:06 PM

I don't think y'all are playing this correctly.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4121141)
I don't think y'all are playing this correctly.

No, observation is totally fine. Part of the fun of exploration is to check different objects and scenery along the way. :)

gold stinger 04-21-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4121146)
No, observation is totally fine. Part of the fun of exploration is to check different objects and scenery along the way. :)

Does that mean the roof is on fire : - ))))))))))))))))))))))))

also

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4121137)
To the window

There is no windows :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 02:40 PM

LOL, not a chance. I intentionally ignored his comment because he was making a joke. You used the collective term, 'y'all', so I thought you meant the last few actions in general.

DarkManticoreX2 04-21-2014 03:03 PM

I'm still waiting for my search results from action one.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4121176)
I'm still waiting for my search results from action one.

Both observing and exploring count as valid actions, so your results will also be updated tonight. :)

gold stinger 04-21-2014 04:21 PM

Guess I should have asked this, but due to the game being one that's updated daily and in chunks and is not free-flow decision-making, do you have any rules on and/or decisions? Are we allowed to make multiple decisions in one move? I gave you 3 decisions in and/or sequence but highlighted "Go through said door" in the case those actions were illegible if there were too many actions.

edit: you also stated that:

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4121064)
Your action is valid, so I'm going to wait until tonight to tell the next event. The actions I've answered did not qualify as progress in the game, so I thought it would be unfair to count those as actions.

does this mean all three actions were valid because you didn't return any info on any of them, or am I missing something, like them being in order. They weren't really observing and exploring actions imo they were grab n' go actions >_> just confirming

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4121244)
Guess I should have asked this, but due to the game being one that's updated daily and in chunks and is not free-flow decision-making, do you have any rules on and/or decisions? Are we allowed to make multiple decisions in one move? I gave you 3 decisions in and/or sequence but highlighted "Go through said door" in the case those actions were illegible if there were too many actions.

edit: you also stated that:

does this mean all three actions were valid because you didn't return any info on any of them, or am I missing something, like them being in order. They weren't really observing and exploring actions imo they were grab n' go actions >_> just confirming

You theoretically could both examine both the apartment and go through a door in the same turn, but it would most likely be pointless to you because you wouldn't stay to see the results in case anything was suspicious. You must perform all of your actions that you list on the same turn.

However, once you enter a room, you are only allowed to examine one thing (if you wish) and move in the same turn. Nevertheless, you may perform other actions besides examining an object and traveling in the same turn, but other actions are less likely to be beneficial in general.

All of your actions for this turn were valid, although this doesn't necessarily mean that valid actions will always work out. Invalid actions are actions that would never work in any given situation, (like brute force or jogging in place to improve your stamina.)

You are allowed to change or rephrase your actions for tonight if you would like. :)

Please tell me if you want any clarification in my response!

gold stinger 04-21-2014 05:09 PM

head through said door.

xD

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 08:55 PM

Guest15937 turns the doorknob and heads through the ancient-looking stone door. The door slams shut behind him with a boom, and Guest is transported to what appears to be a huge stone platform. Guest slowly looks up and lets out a small scream! He is standing on a colossal stone golem that must be at least one mile high and half a mile long! Upon closer inspection, Guest appears to be standing on the edge of its right arm. The golem seems to be sleeping; it hasn't moved since he arrived. Guest anxiously moves his arms down to his sides when he realizes there's a brown, sturdy rope made of straw in his left pocket. As Guest looks around, the scenery reveals a clear, blue sky and grass below him stretching endlessly in all directions. Guest thinks to himself, "what have I gotten myself into..."

MracY opens the doorknob of the colorful, plastic door, and the first thing he wonders is whether he stepped inside or outside the door. The plastic door disappears behind him, and he finds himself in the middle of an amusement park! He slowly takes in his surroundings and sees a partly cloudy sky overlooking a variety of different rides and roller coasters all around him. To the north of him, MracY sees a huge roller coaster with dangerous fire hoops throughout the ride and a man-eating tiger on a platform near it. To his left, he sees a small airplane ride with all sorts of colors on each plane. To his right, he spots a magnificent, one-hundred foot tall Ferris wheel with twenty-or-so gondolas attached to its center. Behind him, he sees bumper cars resting on a flat, black circuit with plenty of passengers and a short line of people gathered near the entrance. Somehow, it seems like the bumper car ride is the only ride where people are located. MracY wonders what he should do first.

Meanwhile, Omeganitros inspects the shapes of the light blue, plastic door that automatically shut itself after MracY left. He gently touches the colorful shapes on the door, and he notices that they are all engraved on the plastic door.

Snowcrafta looks upward to the ceiling, but unfortunately, the roof is not on fire...

gold stinger tries to collect samples of the vine behind room 104, and he succeeds! He pockets a small number of vines in his pocket. Gold also attempts to retrieve the door plaques from each room, but they are mounted on the wall above each door. Lastly, he opens the vine-covered door and enters the domain to reveal a clear sky with the sun shining overhead. Surrounding him, Gold finds tall, green grass in all directions. Which direction should Gold head towards?

DarkManticoreX2 searches the entire first floor for something interesting. At first, he can't find anything of interest, but upon further observation, he finds a miniature bomb hiding under a loose floorboard to his left. There is also a small lighter with only a little flame left.

gold stinger 04-21-2014 09:07 PM

pull some of the grass and pocket it, making sure that at least some of the grass being pocketed still have their roots.

pocket dirt

pocket extra dirt in my mouth

pull more grass, head north, and leave some grass behind on the ground as a trail to find my way back.

gold stinger 04-21-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4121256)
However, once you enter a room, you are only allowed to examine one thing (if you wish) and move in the same turn.

I'm examining the dirt's taste stop laughing internally at my methods.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4121359)
pull more grass, head north, and leave some grass behind on the ground as a trail to find my way back.

Nice thinking, I hadn't thought of that.

Also, LOL. I can't wait for tomorrow night when I have the pleasure of describing what soil tastes like. :-P

gold stinger 04-21-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4121393)
Nice thinking, I hadn't thought of that.

Also, LOL. I can't wait for tomorrow night when I have the pleasure of describing what soil tastes like. :-P

Have you ever ate dirt?

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4121398)
Have you ever ate dirt?

No, so I'll have to make something up. LOL

DarkManticoreX2 04-21-2014 10:31 PM

Look for any scratches large enough for the minibomb to sit in comfortably and put the bomb in. (If none follow step 2, if there is a spot large enough ignore step 2)

Plant the minibomb next to the door with no handle.

Light fuse.

Run to the other side of the room.

gold stinger 04-21-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4121404)
No, so I'll have to make something up. LOL

It tastes like a cross between chocolate pudding and brownie.

edit: I knew these character cards would be extremely useful.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-21-2014 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4121411)
Look for any scratches large enough for the minibomb to sit in comfortably. (If none follow step 2, if there is a spot large enough ignore step 2)

Light fuse.

To be sure, would you also like to enter room 101 in the same turn?

DarkManticoreX2 04-21-2014 11:10 PM

Yes

Also Inspect lighter for any remaining fuel

MracY 04-21-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

DarkManticoreX2 searches the entire first floor for something interesting. At first, he can't find anything of interest, but upon further observation, he finds a miniature bomb hiding under a loose floorboard to his left. There is also a small lighter with only a little flame left.
Does this mean we will often have instances where it is beneficial to randomly search without any foreshadowing as to whether there is something there, or is this a case unique to the starting area? Or was the foreshadowing normally to be given later in the game?

It doesn't really matter, although it might be redundant to have people always 'move and search' when moving through a new area.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-22-2014 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MracY (Post 4121444)
Does this mean we will often have instances where it is beneficial to randomly search without any foreshadowing as to whether there is something there, or is this a case unique to the starting area? Or was the foreshadowing normally to be given later in the game?

It doesn't really matter, although it might be redundant to have people always 'move and search' when moving through a new area.

This instance where DarkManticore searched the entire room is only allowed in the apartment. Once you enter a room, you may only inspect one object per turn, move in one direction, and if you would like, try other unrelated actions. There will usually be a foreshadowing to hidden objects and clues when someone gets close, but players will generally have to find the clues themselves. Inspecting one random object at a time, however, is allowed.

MracY 04-22-2014 12:53 AM

I apologise for doubting you.
Seeing a display of possibly bad mechanics simply raised my eyebrow for a second.
It's because I have wanted to have high expectations of your game from the very beginning.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-22-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MracY (Post 4121484)
I apologise for doubting you.
Seeing a display of possibly bad mechanics simply raised my eyebrow for a second.
It's because I have wanted to have high expectations of your game from the very beginning.

It's okay, I don't blame you when I quit so suddenly last time without any notice. I appreciate your high expectations though. :)

Guest15937 04-22-2014 01:54 AM

I attempt to move towards the golem's head. I use the rope to climb if necessary in doing so.

MracY 04-22-2014 04:11 AM

I move to the bumper cars to see what it is that's attracting so much attention.
I ask someone there where I am and what this place is.

MracY 04-22-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4121411)
Look for any scratches large enough for the minibomb to sit in comfortably. (If none follow step 2, if there is a spot large enough ignore step 2)

Light fuse.

So, if there is a scratch large enough for the bomb to sit in comfortably, you only light the fuse? You don't put the bomb into the scratch?
This sure is sounding quite ominous.

Omeganitros 04-22-2014 10:40 AM

Since I'm still in the hallway with the four doors, two on each side...is the end of the hallway just a blank wall? I feel I should carefully inspect it, knock on it, etc

DarkManticoreX2 04-22-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MracY (Post 4121655)
So, if there is a scratch large enough for the bomb to sit in comfortably, you only light the fuse? You don't put the bomb into the scratch?
This sure is sounding quite ominous.

Technicalities! =p

Also had thoughts about just handing the lit bomb to snowc.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-22-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4121702)
Also had thoughts about just handing the lit bomb to snowc.

Adding a new rule:

You may not harm or kill other players in any possible way. However, you can still interact with them and use gemstone effects on them or near them as long as they are not negatively affected in the process.~

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-23-2014 12:09 AM

gold stinger pulls out some of the grass and stashes it in his pocket for safe-keeping, all the while making sure some of the grass still has its roots. He then takes some soil from the same patch he took the flowers from and puts that in his pocket as well. By this time, his pockets are overflowing with nature, but he still hasn't has his fill. Gold proceeds to take some more dirt and place it inside his mouth, almost gagging from reflex. However, after a short while, he grows to like the soil swishing around on his tongue. In fact, he even tells himself that it tastes like chocolate pudding and brownies! (The truth is much more horrifying, so let's just go with that...) Once Gold is finished with his taste-testing fiasco, he stuffs even more grass into his pockets, moves forward, and leaves a small trail of grass blades on top of the tall grass. Unfortunately though, the grass blends in with the surrounding environment. Before long, he loses sight of the trail he created. Gold does not find anything interesting while heading north, and the grassy plains still seem to stretch out endlessly in all four directions.

DarkManticoreX2 searches the door leading to room 101 for any cracks wide enough to insert the tiny bomb he found inside an opening. Fortunately, there is one crack slightly above the center of the door, and he places the bomb inside the crack with the fuse sticking outside of it. Dark then lights the bomb with the remaining fire from the lighter and runs as quickly as he can towards the rightmost corner of the hallway. Everyone on floor 1 runs to the other side, and approximately eight seconds later, the bomb explodes and the entrance to room 101 is revealed. Dark checks the lighter for any extra fluid but is left without a successful result. Dark then enters room 101, and the door cryptically repairs itself to its former state. The first thing Dark notices is that he is suddenly wearing a diving helmet. He takes in his surroundings and finds a wondrous underwater paradise. All around him, fishes of entirely different species and colors swim gracefully through the sea. He spots a school of clown-fish, a few sea urchins, and some green and orange seahorses in front of him. He also notices some glowing red algae on a few coral reefs near his left side. To his right, he sees a dark, brown cave about thirty meters wide. Behind and below him, he does not spot anything out of the ordinary.

Guest15937 decides to hike towards the stone golem's head. After a long while, he progresses to about one-fifth of the way to the end of its arm. He does not find anything of interest so far in his path.

MracY heads towards the bumper car ride to discover what's attracting so many people there. After a long walk, he finally reaches the line for the bumper cars. MracY asks a young man who is about twenty-three years of age, "hello, where am I? And what is this place?" The young man replies, "Why, we're in Plane Palooza, the famous amusement park! This is the line for the bumper car ride; it's all the rave right now, so everyone who's anyone is in line to use their tickets. Are you feeling alright? You must be unwell if you can't remember where you grew up."

Omeganitros carefully studies the ends of the hallway, but they do not reveal anything of significant importance. He knocks on both walls, but they sound just like ordinary walls.

gold stinger 04-23-2014 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4122120)
Gold does not find anything interesting while heading north, and the grass below him does not cease to stretch out before him in all four directions.

This sentence is confusing me, It DOESN'T cease? It doesn't come to an end to stretch out before him? Somewhat awkward choice of words not sure what you're trying to say unless you mean "and the grass below him stretches out before him infinitely in all four directons, seemingly.".

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-23-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4122125)
This sentence is confusing me, It DOESN'T cease? It doesn't come to an end to stretch out before him? Somewhat awkward choice of words not sure what you're trying to say unless you mean "and the grass below him stretches out before him infinitely in all four directons, seemingly.".

I meant that the grassy plains still seem to stretch out endlessly before you.

gold stinger 04-23-2014 12:55 AM

I'd like to commence trying to kick myself in the head.

also check wind direction using saliva on finger and throwing grass in the air.

undo shoelace on left shoe, and remove shoelace from my left shoe. rip off bottom part of shirt, and tie cloth piece around head using shoelace for sun shade & bandage for kicking my head in.

examine tall grass in pocket for any oddities.

Quote:

Gold proceeds to take some more dirt and place it inside his mouth, almost gagging from reflex. However, after a short while, he grows to like the soil swishing around on his tongue.

Guest15937 04-23-2014 01:01 AM

I keep going towards the head, looking for objects of note on the way.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-23-2014 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4122138)
undo shoelace on left shoe, and remove shoelace from my left shoe. rip off bottom part of shirt, and tie cloth piece around head using shoelace for sun shade & bandage for kicking my head in.

Will you please rephrase this action? I understand you're trying to kick yourself in the head, but I don't comprehend your wording very well.

Also, LOL at your animation.

gold stinger 04-23-2014 01:43 AM

I am undoing the shoelace on my left shoe and removing it from my shoe. And then I'm ripping off the bottom part of my shirt to use as a piece of cloth to cover the top of my head.

To keep it all together, I'm tying the shoelace around my head on top of the cloth almost in the way a bandana works, so I get some sun shade from the cloth and I look awesome.

MracY 04-23-2014 01:44 AM

Quote:

MracY heads towards the bumper car ride to discover what's attracting so many people there. After a long walk, he finally reaches the line for the bumper cars. MracY asks a young man who is about twenty-three years of age, "hello, where am I? And what is this place?" The young man replies, "Why, we're in Plane Palooza, the famous amusement park! This is the line for the bumper car ride; it's all the rave right now, so everyone who's anyone is in line to use their tickets. Are you feeling alright? You must be unwell if you can't remember where you grew up."

What do you mean, "can't remember where you grew up"? If it's so famous, wouldn't lots of people come visit? Or are we on pocket planes or something similar?

I ask him this. I consequently search the amusement park for an exit.
If I don't find any exits, I find the tiger, and pet it.

Omeganitros 04-23-2014 10:28 AM

I sigh for my turn. Jk I try entering the doors, in this order: 101, 104, 103, 102. (Like, if 101 won't budge, then try 104, and so on until one opens and I go through)

DarkManticoreX2 04-23-2014 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omeganitros (Post 4122251)
I sigh for my turn. Jk I try entering the doors, in this order: 101, 104, 103, 102. (Like, if 101 won't budge, then try 104, and so on until one opens and I go through)

You'll end up going through door 104 (vines door to grass wildlands)

Door 101 apparently re-made itself after I blew it up and went through.

MracY 04-23-2014 11:12 AM

It is possible that the game has been made to play as a single player game.
In that case it might be worthwhile to see if the bomb has respawned.

Although that not being the case might also be a nice mechanic.
I do wonder how much cooperation this game actually requires.

Maybe you can try searching for a bomb, and if you find one, see if it has any utility other than blowing up that door.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-23-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MracY (Post 4122263)
It is possible that the game has been made to play as a single player game.
In that case it might be worthwhile to see if the bomb has respawned.

Although that not being the case might also be a nice mechanic.
I do wonder how much cooperation this game actually requires.

Maybe you can try searching for a bomb, and if you find one, see if it has any utility other than blowing up that door.

I should probably reveal this fact beforehand: this game is, in all intents and purposes, a multiplayer game. When an item is taken from its original location, it will most likely not re-spawn. However, this does not hold true for entrances both inside and outside of the apartment and walls.