Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG V: Red Alert! (Human Day 4 Victory?) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=18370)

lightdarkness 12-5-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
I know who a wollllf is.

I know who a wollllf is. :D

So do I.

I will reveal my evidence after talking to the person.

QreepyBORIS 12-5-2004 03:55 PM

I'd reveal it, but I am so dead. =/

Snapps 12-5-2004 03:57 PM

I don't...

Is there something I am not seeing thats like right in my face? :/

QreepyBORIS 12-5-2004 04:00 PM

I can't tell you that. There is a bullet in my head that is impairing my speech. =/

Kilgamayan 12-5-2004 04:01 PM

I know all the wolves.

Aren't I special?

Moogy 12-5-2004 04:07 PM

im a wolf lol

blahblah18 12-5-2004 04:23 PM

I am 2 kewl for skewl and thus know allll the wolves duh :p

evilbutterfly 12-5-2004 05:00 PM

I voted for Cypher before, and I'll vote for him again, dag nab it. Same reasons as yesterday. He's just suspicious is all.

And what the hell are you all talking about?? I wanna know who the wolf is :(

Snapps 12-5-2004 05:02 PM

I think it might have something to do with the 4 L's.

So it points at alain, but i'm not going to vote until I get more evidence.

GuidoHunter 12-5-2004 05:06 PM

Well, I switched yesterday so that I could get going early on CypherToorima, so here I am...

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Afrobean 12-5-2004 05:23 PM

sleeplessdragn's lack of participation seems very suspicious to me. Also night took a quite a while this time. His inactiveness would acount for that, if he's a wolf.

Also, I'll probably end up changing my vote later, so don't mind me.

evilbutterfly 12-5-2004 05:39 PM

Actually, Afro, I talked to Kilga earlier. I said "So is Night over or what?" and he replied something along the lines of "Pff, I'll deal with it later!" I think it's laziness on Kilga's part, not sleepless' inactiveness that delayed the night. Not to say he can't be a wolf, but just making sure people know the truth instead of speculation :P.

Afrobean 12-5-2004 05:43 PM

Well, I hereby withdraw my previous accusation. I suppose my vote can stay as is though, because I'll be changing it tommorow probably.

Tasselfoot 12-5-2004 05:44 PM

i'm at home in philly... about to leave to go back to NY. will make a large post in a few hours.

my quick take so far: don't jump on cypher like qreepy got it yesterday. by the end of the day, i honestly though qreepy was human, but between cypher and qreepy... i feel cypher is more likely human. i hope that more people will wait to vote. my guess is we have 2 humans so far... lets not make it 3 so quickly. my suspicions ATM lean towards those who have been very inactive. roopert, sleepless, snapps, afro. of those, i'm not sure which are wolves and which are just inactive.... but i'm willing to stake alot of money that at least 2 of the wolves lie there.

i'm sure i'm not alone with those feelings. so, at least... even if you know you are going to vote cypher, please hold off for 24 hours or so, so that more intel can be gathered.

see y'all in a few.

sleeplessdragn 12-5-2004 05:50 PM

its not a habit of mine to cruise forums constantly, partly because i usually dont have the time, and partly because i find it to be inefficient time management. that is why i am so inactive. as i said before, i try to get my two cents in when i can, and most people are aware that i am not as active as others.

edit: sp

Afrobean 12-5-2004 05:51 PM

@ what Tass said:
I haven't been too innactive. Remember that whole fiasco with me and Qreepy?

Oh well, thanks for drawing my attention to Roopert. I think I'll change my vote to him for now.

Snapps 12-5-2004 05:55 PM

I'm not inactive, I just don't post much in this.

I read this every hour and every minute so I know whats going on.

Still not sure who to vote for but im leaning towards roopert and alain.

evilbutterfly 12-5-2004 05:59 PM

If I was Snapps I wouldn't be too active either. When he said stuff early on and was active everybody attacked him and said he's a wolf. I guess he learned his lesson.

CypherToorima 12-5-2004 06:04 PM

Voting afrobean He just did what many wolves have done.
"Thanks for bringing roopert to my attention"
I saw a wolf do that same thing two games ago. I mentioned qreepy, and in an attempt to get a bandwagon onto someone, he voted for him too. He was the last wolf.

If you're thinking "you're doing the same thing, cypher" I'm really not. I'm using myown logic, not someone elses.

Afrobean 12-5-2004 06:39 PM

My strange voting habits are a result of two things:
#1: I'm new to this game. I've never played before. I have little idea what I'm doing.
#2: I have no friggin' idea who to vote for. All of the people I found suspicious are now dead.

I said before that I'd probably change my vote by tommorow, and I even implied in my last vote change that the vote was not permanent. I wanted to try and not bandwagon at all this round, so I will not be changing my vote to Cypher and I will instead leave my vote as is... unless something else comes up that I feel is very important. Actually someone new just came into my suspicion through the help of my buddy AIM...