Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

Gradiant 03-11-2017 04:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530693)
Go away

also why vote him now? You forgot to respond to that part of my post, probably an honest mistake

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 04:24 PM

I agreed with your point about that pressure not being strong enough so I voted him

And he came in responded to a single sentence of my part and left

So I guess he thinks he can ignore me.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 04:24 PM

Fuck phone posting

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 04:27 PM

FYI sun even if you back off your vote on me I still want you to respond to me

Gradiant 03-11-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530696)
I agreed with your point about that pressure not being strong enough so I voted him.

Cute

Anyways iirc, choofs wolfgame is a bit aggressive? Im not seeing that yet so town lean for him from me so far

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530701)
Cute

thesunfan 03-11-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530696)
I agreed with your point about that pressure not being strong enough so I voted him

And he came in responded to a single sentence of my part and left

So I guess he thinks he can ignore me.

i'm going to say something that normally would get my ass blasted in another community but

I'm not sure what you want from me

I feel like I've made my issue with your earlier play understood, and I've done more than comment on one sentence

I'm not ignoring you, no one ever ignores anyone in TWG even if they say they're going to so

I straight up don't understand the thoughts you're having at this point anymore

thesunfan 03-11-2017 05:00 PM

choof's wolfgame is too passive
while yeah he hasn't been aggressive in regards to hammering on someone, I do think he has been more townie for actually posting things and then posting more things

thesunfan 03-11-2017 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530699)
FYI sun even if you back off your vote on me I still want you to respond to me

I thought your posts were bad

voting haku their under the guise of "CHAOS" is an easy thing to do as a wolf (freakysnots would be proud)

asking me "Is the fact that we would lose time to talk the only reason you have" is REALLY bad imo because it attempts to find fault with my reasoning solely because I only have one reason to do something and maybe because its the traditional thing to do

you voting me and blaming me for your interactions with Gradiant is ???? and I want to make the point that I'm going to just not read into it at this point because you just sound mad

your posts to Yoshl where you agree with playing bad feel like a) you were talking to Yoshl as if he was town and b) you were attempting to appease a town

I feel like I've said literally all of this already but here you go its all in one post now

I have absolutely never ignored you or anyone else this game btw

thesunfan 03-11-2017 05:05 PM

fwiw I think your demeanor since has been more townie than not
the post you made about your vote being a testament to something feels like something a wolf wouldn't say, and it places a sense of importance on the vote even tho its just a vote

felt aite to me, need to find a better home for my vote

Charu 03-11-2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530711)
need to find a better home for my vote

I eat votes for breakfast.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 05:17 PM

I'm glad you addressed my points and when I get home I'll respond to what you posted in more detail but want to say you're point on appeasement is horseshit.

When I get home I'll find specific examples but for now what I'll say is this is a situation where there's no world where I'm not suspicious in your mind from those actions and that's not a good stance to have. I yolo'd you can think that's suspicious, whatever. YoshL posts mage me feel guilty about Yoloing so I agree that my play was not town. I'm not appeasing anyone, not even him. He can still think I'm suspicious idgaf. But I'm letting him know that I've seen his concerns and are aware of them

Reason I'm responding to this in such detail is it doesn't feel like you're reading very deeply into the interaction and want to arrive at a predetermined scenario in your mind. After I make chaos posts I'm sure if I kept doing it you would still think I'm not acting townie? Yet when I acknowledge I was wrong it's still not townie even though it's almost the opposite response?

Maybe I'll just go back to chaos meta since "appeasing" people is so bad in your mind ;)

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 05:21 PM

But yeah as much as I hate dredging past games I van think of 2 situations where this has played out before and I would be remiss to not bring attention to them later

thesunfan 03-11-2017 05:21 PM

you acknowledged it was wrong so quickly, and because someone called you out on it, not because you thought they were bad is what I'm saying it felt like to me

I'm not even sure that that's what happened, its what I felt like was happening at the time

you're literally talking about yesterday's news here

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 05:38 PM

@Charu

Can you explain what was this Haku policy lynch thing pre-game about?

Was this shitpost tier stuff or actual lvl2 strategy?

That may help me reset my reads on something that shouldn't have nearly this much weight.

Charu 03-11-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530724)
@Charu

Can you explain what was this Haku policy lynch thing pre-game about?

Was this shitpost tier stuff or actual lvl2 strategy?

That may help me reset my reads on something that shouldn't have nearly this much weight.

Before the game even filled, me, Gradiant, and YoshL decided that all three of us would vote you. Not for reactions or anything, but as a gimmick. YoshL over here though is using it as a statement as you can plainly see, lol.

It has nothing to do with this current game, until you got flustered that is, hee hee hee.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530717)
you acknowledged it was wrong so quickly, and because someone called you out on it, not because you thought they were bad is what I'm saying it felt like to me

I'm not even sure that that's what happened, its what I felt like was happening at the time

you're literally talking about yesterday's news here

Litodude 03-11-2017 05:55 PM

that sounds suspect as fuck lol

Litodude 03-11-2017 05:55 PM

@charu

thesunfan 03-11-2017 05:56 PM

townie that lito is bothered by that
feels like real paranoia even though paranoia isn't the right word