Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Touhou Pad Pack II (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=97858)

Xiaounlimited 08-14-2008 11:39 PM

Project dropped

Go there instead

~Zero~ 08-14-2008 11:46 PM

Re: Touhou Pad Pack II

interested k bye

chidori! 08-14-2008 11:46 PM

woo another one

TC_Halogen 08-14-2008 11:48 PM

I like it. Elaborate more and I step more. :3

Gundam-Dude 08-14-2008 11:50 PM

Already have 3 files submitted, rofl. Thanks for telling me ahead of time <3

brb 4th file.

chidori! 08-14-2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude (Post 2514413)
Already have 3 files submitted, rofl. Thanks for telling me ahead of time <3

brb 4th file.

cheater

Professor Raine 08-15-2008 12:24 AM

Are you serious? -.-;

well, I got one touhou song on my wip list. I guess I can make it a pad fial.

moches 08-15-2008 02:04 AM

I'll step Perdition Crisis for this. First TPP was kickass, hope this one is too.

i love you 08-15-2008 02:06 AM

Oh **** Part 2 already xD

TC_Halogen 08-15-2008 06:59 AM

Yay, time to find some Touhou. =)

I want at least 2 files in this pack. :o

omgitznpv 08-15-2008 03:24 PM

hi xiao

bye xiao i dont care about pad

Xiaounlimited 08-15-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omgitznpv
hi xiao

bye xiao i dont care about pad

i herd u haf helth probems or sumn lols sry

Also, I will be rejecting files this time around; because I simply don't have the time to fix every pad/sync error like I did before. I'm willing to make minor tweaks, but major overhauls or complete changes of sections will warrant a reject.

I haven't reviewed your collab files with Thai yet, Patrick - and your Border of Life (C-Clays) needs some considerable review. It's too inconsistent. IMHO, you should scrap it and find a better remix, because the file is kind of boring.

So far, before I decided to get this started, I've stepped:

AKHT - Border of Maximum (h9/ex12)
myu314/beatMARIO - Usatei FULL (h10/ex13; this is the full version of the song, NOT the version that was in TPP1/Ethereal)
Unknown Artist - Candy Gossun (ex14)

So those are done if you were considering them. :v Also, Candy Gossun is a remix of Marisa stole the precious thing - and it's funny, because a song like that ended up being a 14 in a Touhou Pad Pack of all things. :v

Anyways, I'll copy pasta some stuff from TPP1's thread, change it up a bit and we can get this underway.

~Zero~ 08-16-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited (Post 2520648)

Also, I will be rejecting files this time around; because I simply don't have the time to fix every pad/sync error like I did before. I'm willing to make minor tweaks, but major overhauls or complete changes of sections will warrant a reject.

Good man. I expect this pack to twice as better.

Gundam-Dude 08-16-2008 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited
I haven't reviewed your collab files with Thai yet, Patrick - and your Border of Life (C-Clays) needs some considerable review. It's too inconsistent. IMHO, you should scrap it and find a better remix, because the file is kind of boring.

Alright. I didn't like my BoL file anyways (Expert 9 chart that's 4 minutes long, what).

Only Kaze no Uta was a collab between Thai and I. But I'll need to restep my portion of the file considering that the hard chart (Thai's) is good while my expert chart sucks dick. So for now, only review the hard chart. Don't even bother with the expert.

Soukuu ni Mae, Sumizome no Sakura is my best submitted file so far, so it's worth reviewing. I sent the file to Brandon awhile back and overall he liked the layering however my steps are repetitive. So judging from his review, you might need to make a few minor tweaks.

lmao expert 14 for Candy Gossun

Xiaounlimited 08-16-2008 03:55 PM

I'm not sure if I should keep it as a 14 or drop it to 13. I tried it on pad and IMHO it's pretty brutal, but I don't know if it's 14 material. To put it in perspective:

Dokudenpa (skor's) (14)
188 bpm
Length: 3:36
Steps: 1611 taps, 81 jumps
av Taps/s: 7.83

Candy Gossun (14)
184 bpm
Length: 2:03
Steps: 1009 taps, 91 jumps
av Taps/s: 8.94

Hm... I think it's a moderately easy 14, but too hard to be a 13. The 16th run is damned brutalizing. Dokudenpa's run is 188bpm for 40 seconds w/ a 1 second break, Blue Army's is 183bpm for 45 w/o break, Candy Gossun's is 184bpm for 35 w/ 3 second break - I think that's just enough to be a 14.

Also, Blue Army's beginning is super easy, as is Dokudenpa's - Candy Gossun is consistently pressuring for the entire song.

:v

Gundam-Dude 08-16-2008 06:47 PM

Well after playing Candy Gossun, IMO it's definitely a 14. Probably because of the energy draining patterns you stepped and mostly because of that long stamina run =/

chidori! 08-18-2008 07:20 PM

are videos accepted with files?

ddr_f4n 08-18-2008 08:07 PM

****ing in as usual.

I'm stepping the following:

Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon - UI-70
(maybe) Cucumber REMIXED =3 - IOSYS

I'll have to see what else I step

EDIT: Oh yeah, that Hakurei Shrine party one by IOSYS as well

Gundam-Dude 08-18-2008 08:48 PM

Well so far I submitted 3 files in, however one was rejected and scrapped and the other I need to restep my portion of the file.
  • Border of Life - C-Clays [Hard 8; Expert 9] (Rejected)
  • Kaze no Uta Sayuri [Hard 8; Expert 10] (Collab between xThai and I. I need to restep my half of the file which would be the expert chart)
  • Soukuu ni Mae, Sumizome no Sakura - Sayuri [Hard 8; Expert 11] (Waiting for Xiao's review)

Right now, finishing off:
  • Tsurupettan - NYO [Hard 8; Expert 10; Edit 12] (have to finish the last half of the edit chart and then I'll submit it)

Once I'm finished Tsurupettan, I'll start one of the following:
  • Border of Life - Yellow Zebra
  • Phantasmagoria Mystical Expectation - IOSYS

long lists, lol.

Also, since Xiao sends me all of the TPP2 files he steps, I guess I'm officially one of the pack's file testers, rofl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chidori!
are videos accepted with files?

I'm pretty sure they are, but since this is meant to be played on pad and normal ITG2 dedicabs don't load banners and/or backgrounds from custom songs, can't really see the video unless it's played on Stepmania. Unless of course they're hacked onto the machine, which would be pretty awesome.

Xiaounlimited 08-19-2008 02:49 AM

As long as they aren't huge like Xbox, and in proper format (AVI with no sound), I will accept video files.

Updated main post.