Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG XCIII FFRception Postgame (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130094)

InternetFamous 05-5-2013 01:46 PM

TWG XCIII FFRception Postgame

FFR was down yesterday so couldn't post sorry.

Anyways, wolves won pretty easily, here were the roles:

1 suicide wolf (day 1) if not used--0.1vote, 2.9phantoms (j-rodd123) Zoshi (freakyboogers)
2 eavesdropper (gains secret info about game mechanics) (Tasselfoot) NetJet! (Vote for pedro!)
3 master wolf -fake PM generated saying you are a vanilla villager (MrRubix) Gun92 (Stood-E)
4 Wolf vig (extra kill for wolves even nights) must submit role name (OneHandNow) One Winged Angel (LightManticoreXXX)

5 odd night vig (Shashakiro) DarkManticoreX2 (Singular Fission)
6 2x vote power (Velocity) Viccica (Knife92)
7 guard-unclaimable (bmah) travman301 (cedolass)
8 hacker-read full pm details (Synthlight) freakysnots (JetNet!)
9 randomizer (actions towards one person get randomized to someone else) (DossarLX ODI) James May (Zoshi420)
10 mason 1 unclaimable (Guidohunter) MracY (Acicciv)
11 mason 2 unclaimable (stretchypanda) PreistREA (danceMAN117)
12 each night can find out the role name and real name of one gimmick (samurai7694) Bynary Fission (HammerKraut)
13 even day vig (Chauster) Krauthammer (Two Winged Hater)
14 roleblocker (jimerax) Stoody (MracisT)
15 game mechanic seer (given info about game) (aperson) Cedolad (Travboy69)

16 purple - saboteur - survives night kills and is unaffected by night actions. win condition is to get lynched. unclaimable role, may not in the thread claim that they are a wolf. (Attractive) dAnceguy117 (Monk665)
17 purple - survive till day 5, unclaimable role (dAnceguy117) Vote for Courtney! (Mames Jay)

there were different themes for each day, we didn't even get to harry potter day :(

Anyways, the game was imbalanced towards wolves at the beginning, after the suicide for the following day they were given 1.7x votes and a 50% vig which luckily hit. They chose Mames Jay for a mystery event, which turned out to be bird speak. They also chose to poison him which was cured after his poem with at least 4 reads in it gained him a 50% chance of survival.

No roleblock was submitted night 1, no guard night 2, no search for names night 2.

wolves luckily hit the full seer (freakysnots night 1).

the other village vig died which gave manti full vig powers.

Land mine hidden on post 150, this was sent to the mech seer who had options to tell people about it but never replied. He also found out that either Mames Jay or Stood-E was a wolf, and following Mames' death it was a confirmed wolf for the village if he had ever come back. Also Bynary never even defended himself and just died.

Vic did a good job villaging, and so did MracY who got unlucky with the suicide hit so nice. Unfortunately inactivity really bit everyone in the ass. Wolf team played well, Rob MVP of game. Manti had some solid ideas after being revived, prolly another day woulda given him time to set up a plan.

Day 1 was supposed to be a slow day and there was no instas, until warp speed which occurred at the end of the phase.

the gimmick accounts were meant to be confusing and AIM would completely defeat the purpose of them, so i thought thread talk would pick up. Day 1 seemed very promising but then the game sort of just died and wolves had a cake walk to victory

I will update more when I'm not on my phone lol

Monk665 05-5-2013 04:54 PM

Re: TWG XCIII FFRception Postgame

:evil:

gg all

One Winged Angel 05-5-2013 05:47 PM

So basically, cedo ruined the game lmao

cedolad 05-5-2013 05:54 PM

oops sorry guys

my internet thought it would be a good idea to die for a week.

Mames Jay 05-5-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 3901519)
oops sorry guys

my internet thought it would be a good idea to die for a week.

there's something called a library you know lol.

Netjet! 05-5-2013 08:01 PM

gg everybody, was quite fun

dAnceguy117 05-6-2013 09:11 AM

btw, the role descriptions were epic. thanks for hosting jrodd

DarkManticoreX2 05-6-2013 11:51 AM

Well, if we had lynched off of "Player role names" this game would probably have been pretty easy.

dAnceguy117 05-6-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 3901813)
Well, if we had lynched off of "Player role names" this game would probably have been pretty easy.

the role names weren't publicly known. faking those names as red/purple would have been pretty easy (and fun).

DarkManticoreX2 05-6-2013 01:32 PM

The wolves sent me their role names when I asked for people to claim to me, just changed the names to green.

I thought Rubix and Tass (Based on their FFR history) were fishy names to be green, but since I didn't get more then 1 pm from the 4 remaining humans, I discarded my suspicion as unfounded.

dAnceguy117 05-6-2013 02:43 PM

ohhhhhhh wow hahah

Zoshi 05-6-2013 02:48 PM

MVP to freakyboogers <3. Played a good game so he did. Managed to go through the game without anyone having a slight hint he was a wolf.

Jk

Netjet! 05-6-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 3901850)
The wolves sent me their role names when I asked for people to claim to me, just changed the names to green.

I thought Rubix and Tass (Based on their FFR history) were fishy names to be green, but since I didn't get more then 1 pm from the 4 remaining humans, I discarded my suspicion as unfounded.

:D

freakysnots 05-6-2013 11:34 PM

im an idiot and should be ashamed of myself

freakysnots 05-6-2013 11:39 PM

i was deciding to either post lynch knife, or post that whoever voted after the suicide wolf were wolves for being afraid of an insta. i thought there would be a kill attempt on me, I tried my best to make it seem like I would get targeted so someone would guard me somehow. didn't expect to die

freakysnots 05-6-2013 11:41 PM

i seered stretchy

Vote For Courtney! 05-7-2013 01:13 AM

I honestly did not know that I was a purple role.

My god.

Zoshi 05-7-2013 05:37 AM

Noob.

dAnceguy117 05-7-2013 09:14 AM

if a purple reaches his/her win condition, does the game end? or do we play the game out and have co-winners?

Netjet! 05-7-2013 09:59 AM

I'd say the game would end