Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   how to get colorful custom title? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148929)

Rapta 03-2-2018 11:37 AM

how to get colorful custom title?

Kraezymann 03-2-2018 11:43 AM

Re: how to get colorful custom title?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FFR Wiki
On the forums, you may have seen many users with various things under their names. Of course these aren't actual site given titles, but instead are custom user titles. If you are an FFR Veteran, FFR Music Producer, or an FFR Simfile Author, you will be given the ability to modify your user title to something else here. Otherwise your user title will be limited to the ones available to you from the group memberships page.

If you see a custom user title which has colors or other formatting, this is not an option for users to have. A custom user title with those attributes was granted to them through administrative means, generally from some sort of FFR event.

Looks like you'll have to participate in something other than official tournaments. Or maybe you can ask someone like PrawnSkunk?

AutotelicBrown 03-2-2018 11:48 AM

I got mine from the fundraiser back in 2014, along with the tokens for Touhou Judgement in the Sixtieth Year, The Bridgeport Run and Bedtime Story.

PrawnSkunk 03-2-2018 11:50 AM

The coloured usertitle was a donation incentive for the 10th Official Tournament Fundraiser. So anyone you see with a colorful custom title hasn't changed it since 2014. :)

Charu 03-2-2018 11:54 AM

I know it may not look it, but I am still fond of Snivy!

AutotelicBrown 03-2-2018 12:03 PM

hi19hi19 03-2-2018 02:05 PM

Wait these are from 2014 holy shit it feels way more recent than that wow

foxfire667 03-2-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 4610967)
The coloured usertitle was a donation incentive for the 10th Official Tournament Fundraiser. So anyone you see with a colorful custom title hasn't changed it since 2014. :)

Yeah, and it came with a bunch of other goodies too: 10th official fundraiser

I could have sworn it was done at least one other time, but I can't for the life of me find anything else. Maybe it was just a suggested prize for something that we didn't actually carry out some past event. Either way, it's a neat little reward that should probably get some more action.

AutotelicBrown 03-2-2018 08:24 PM

Probably because some people had custom titles before the fundraiser through unofficial (or at least non-public) means.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 4611039)
Yeah, and it came with a bunch of other goodies too: 10th official fundraiser

Fixed link.

Rapta 03-2-2018 09:08 PM

Oh I forgot I made this thread lol

foxfire667 03-2-2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutotelicBrown (Post 4611047)

Don't know how I screwed it up but I actually meant to link this thread post, which I'm pasting directly now - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...55&postcount=1

Edited my prior post to not be an Etterna Online link, whoops.

As for custom user titles from other means, I don't recall that. There were custom username images that Velocity and Psychoangel had (she still has it) as shown here:
I found Velo's old one with some wayback machine digging.

EDIT: Found another

When can I get mine? My local edit I had years ago still looks snazzy.