Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Have all your Secret Songs magically disappeared? Read me. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=11014)

lightdarkness 05-30-2004 09:44 AM

Have all your Secret Songs magically disappeared? Read me.

If you think all your secret songs have magically disappeared, they haven't.

The availability of the secret songs in the secret section is based on the number of credits in your account. You need at least 50 to see the first secret song.

When you buy a song from the purchased section, your credit count may go below the amount needed to see some songs, and you might think they're gone. You just need to get some more credits.

Same goes for challenges, if you lose a challenge, and your credit count goes below a certain number of credits, you will no longer be able to see them as well.

If you have any other questions regarding this system. Post them here :)

LD

Kilgamayan 05-30-2004 10:24 AM

I had Pwnd! for a while, but one day it just up and disappeared. Where did it go? :(

In all seriousness, this may be worth putting in General Talk and n00b Forum as well.

Squeek 06-4-2004 06:27 PM

*Feel free to delete this upon reading, LD*

Spelling corrections (To make this sound extra-professional, no?)

---

Have all your Secret Songs magically disappeared? Read me. (Title)

If you think all your secret songs have magically disappeared, they haven't.

The availability of the songs in the secret section is based on the number of credits in your account. You need 50 to see the first secret song.

When you buy a song from the purchased section, your credit count may go below the amount needed to see some songs, and you might think they're gone. You just need to get some more credits.

Same goes for challenges; if you lose a challenge and your credit count goes below a certain number of credits, you will no longer be able to see them as well.

---

Seriously, if you're willing to give out random positions, I call spelling inspector.

~Squeek

LeneiaBlackheart 06-6-2004 02:50 PM

Thank you,LD!

I think everytime somebody starts a post about this,it should just be deleted.

Gwaihir 06-16-2004 06:10 PM

hahah i was justt about to post about that lol thx for makin sure i didnt :P

kickassbuddy 06-28-2004 09:26 AM

Too late someone already put up a post about it LOL

kpxjoon 06-28-2004 09:51 AM

just chekin if somethign worx

just checkin

aznboi361 07-8-2004 10:05 PM

go ahead and delete mi question from the faq. shud hav checked here first before askin.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN 07-8-2004 10:09 PM

lol mah seecret songz iz gone like wtf mates

Hackerboy603 01-18-2005 10:23 PM

GUYS. Isn't this supposed to be about the secret songs?!?!? Please stay on topic...

Kilgamayan 01-18-2005 11:13 PM

SIX MONTHS LATER

flippusmn 05-17-2005 11:32 AM

song gone

you read what i wrote in suggestions ...... sorry........ this doesnt apply because i had enough credits befor but now it doesnt work and i have much more credits. remember this is a purchased song that dissapeared not a secret song im not stupid or a noob i know that.

lightdarkness 05-17-2005 11:36 AM

RE: song gone

This isn't FFR General chat, this is Bug report.

flippusmn 05-17-2005 11:56 AM

Re: RE: song gone

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightdarkness
This isn't FFR General chat, this is Bug report.

ya but this matched better

FastMikey 05-20-2005 07:23 AM

RE: Re: RE: song gone

Hmmmmm... The last song "Genesis ..." disapeard from my account... i dunno why! tried it like twice, and then in purchased section instead of the song it says "not available" and there's nothing... like the song doent exist anymore... like if I wasted 1000 credits... wtf?

jenova107 05-21-2005 09:35 AM

Yea, the exact same thing happened with a lot of people with Genesis. Anybody have any idea where it has gone?

xaviour 06-1-2005 05:21 AM

Well for me, I haven't seen the Genesis song appearing anywhere. Checked the availability of it in the stores but there's none that I can still purchase. Have lots of credits but still don't have any idea how to get the song. Can someone enlighten us? If the solution is in another thread I am sorry because my computer's a little laggy so didn't managed to see all. But browsed through some still don't manage to find it. Thanks

Saturos 06-1-2005 05:24 AM

Yes, this was answered before. Several, several times.

They did not have the permission they thought they had to use the song so it was taken down. There's little to no chance of it coming back.

Search is wonderful, even for slow computers.

pham3r- 06-20-2005 01:21 PM

is it every 50 credits that you get a new song?

-Fallen- 06-21-2005 03:43 PM

2100 credits and you get all songs, go for that amount and don't look back.