Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR's Top One Handers (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=95819)

Bluearrowll 07-15-2008 06:22 PM

Re: FFR's Top One Handers

3 Attachment(s)
Unlocks on the 3 tokens I needed to unlock. hardest was EHHS good count.

EDIT: Low quality is crap so thats 217 goods on EHHS not 27.

8 Hour Whore 07-15-2008 07:47 PM

Nice Blue xD
I believe Silence should be a Stamina Tier
=]]

UserNameGoesHere 07-15-2008 11:31 PM

Oh, Silence is awful. I can't even get the skill token that is unlockable by 1100+ boos on Silence because I've not been able to hit that many even specifically trying to boo at every opportunity. I think the best I've done was like 999 boos, not even 1000.

Definitely stamina.

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 12:36 AM

Well, here lies the dilemma. One of the revisions I did to the old list was eliminating songs that appeared in more than one section (e.g MAX Forever, it was taken out of Stamina and kept in trills). This was done to reduce confusion and to give a specific goal on one song. While Silence does require a good amount of endurance, it is the penultimate jumpstream song: literally 95% of the song is solid jumpstream. No other song has this....I think it best fits in jumpstream, really.

And besides, if I added it to Stamina, the reqs would basically be the same. There wouldn't be a point.

~Bynary Fission

P.S I'm having an all-night movie watching marathon, so I'll update the list later on today. 8-)

8 Hour Whore 07-16-2008 01:12 AM

I didn't know that was a ST but now I'm getting it xD
also.. Silence would be a good addition to the Stamina portion because even I can't FC it when I'm trying I've gotten it down to 8 misses

Edit** You better lol I'm T3 and my avg rank is like 8th now xD
soon I'll be in the top 4 =]]

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 01:12 AM

I wish I can have an all-night movie watching marathon but my brother's in summer school and my parents say I can only use the computer or watch tv (with captions :/) so yeah. It is kinda fun improving my average rank though all night.

rzr 07-16-2008 02:02 AM

I must make this list. I'm converting back to one hand. It's how I got my 4th AAA. Yeah, I know, not a big accomplishment but it is to me.

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 02:13 AM

Is there any requirement to make a skill token or can I just make one? I might make one if I'm allowed to and it might be kinda easy.

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 2346989)
I must make this list. I'm converting back to one hand. It's how I got my 4th AAA. Yeah, I know, not a big accomplishment but it is to me.

Kickass! I'd love to see you on the list.

And an important thing to note is that I update the TP list on the first day of each month. Ask me for changes/additions when that date nears.

P.S Gonna watch my third movie.

~Bynary Fission

EDIT
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2347001)
Is there any requirement to make a skill token or can I just make one? I might make one if I'm allowed to and it might be kinda easy.

Nope. As long as it isn't an outrageous requirement, it's acceptable.

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 02:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, I made a Rick Astley token right now.
Requirements: FC ReRicked 5 times in a row.
This is kinda easy but it's something I can do.
Picture (I used MS Paint for this :P):
EDIT: I have nowhere else to say this. It might be off topic but I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Good night everyone! lol nevermind i'm too bored but I might fall asleep on my keyboard.

rzr 07-16-2008 03:31 AM

Thanks, Bynary! I really do think I'll go back to one hand. Or maybe both. I don't know. I don't play spread either way, so I still can't get as many arrows as most people. I'm working on accuracy now. I find it easier to AAA short songs, even if they're harder. I'm going to try for Pita next. 5th. I hope.

championanwar 07-16-2008 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2340045)
You've got to tally them up yourself. Dronak said he uses a spread sheet to keep track of his scores, ask him for a copy. That would be the best way to keep track of your TPs if you are not a subscriber.

~Bynary Fission

All right, when i can, ill show you proof

cry4eternity 07-16-2008 12:43 PM

To whom it may concern:

If I were to creat an alt dedicated to playing 1-handed, would that alt be eligible for this ranking?

Bluearrowll 07-16-2008 01:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Choppy #2

Name of Token: Party In the House

Requirement: Get a SDG on AM-3P (House Party Club)

I personally don't think this is too hard.

Unlock of it as well for validity.

Redorigami 07-16-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cry4eternity (Post 2347797)
To whom it may concern:

If I were to creat an alt dedicated to playing 1-handed, would that alt be eligible for this ranking?

This

Commandersa1 07-16-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2348035)
This

Creating alts to re-AAA songs is bad, or I thought it was. It messes all of the statistics up, average rank, etc... Like if -Laggy-, MrRubix, or Shash created 50000 different alts and started AAAing every FMO/FGO on each account. Kind of extreme, but it's the same thing except on a smaller scale. You might as well just make a custom list yourself of what songs you AAA'd one-handed.

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 02:04 PM

Alright, I've finally added Blue's and Ponygonpwns' tokens. Excellent job, considering they were made in Paint. o_o

I changed 8 Hour Whore's listing to Tier 3, and I've updated the number of tokens each person has as well. I will update everybody's TPs later on this week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cry4eternity (Post 2347797)
To whom it may concern:

Yeah, that would work.

@Champion: I noticed you've Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy]. Because of that, can you make a video of you playing? I'd prefer you do so before I add you.

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll 07-16-2008 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I hate the rolls on this song so bad.

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2348169)
I hate the rolls on this song so bad.

Congratulations. You now have all tokens. :) Updated.

(I should go for some skill tokens myself....)

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 05:16 PM

I tried to get my token, but the 32nds kill me. :P I've FC'd ReRicked before though.