Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Critical Thinking (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Reincarnation (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148527)

Shodzzy 11-29-2017 08:03 PM

Reincarnation

I know most of you have seen this... but..

What if when we die the light at the end of the tunnel is the light to another hospital room, there we are born and the only reason you come out crying is because you remember everything from your past life and you're crying at the fact that you died and lost everything, as you grow you start to forget your past life and focus on the life you have now, but patches of memory stay behind and that memory causes deja vu.

This has been debatable for a while, but I fully believe in reincarnation and all that. I don't believe in heaven or hell, but this is just scary but also interesting to think about.

Dinglesberry 11-29-2017 08:20 PM

Re: Reincarnation

Life after death is the same as during, it's just nothing, imo

blindreper1179 11-29-2017 08:23 PM

Can you at least post your own thoughts, and not copy pasta?

Shodzzy 11-29-2017 08:25 PM

Pretty dark.. but I'm not going to say that you're wrong. Since literally no one knows what happens after we die, nothing isn't technically wrong, it's just some people believe in other stuff more then other people. I've thought about that for a while though. "When you die, it's just nothing. Silence, black, nothing. xd. But yeah. It's fun to think about

Moria 11-29-2017 08:41 PM

I'll preface this with a nice bolded "theoretically"

So...yes and no. Physically matter doesn't disappear it just changes shape, so in that regard your body will reincarnate into a very nice fertilizer. But you're not your body, you're a pilot in the skies of life; controlling a ship of consciousnesses. A mind. The mind isn't matter; the brain is. Without the brain you leave behind when you die (which is the organ solely responsibly for interpreting any conscious experiences and sensory information), there's gonna be no ability to transfer experiences to another host vessel or physical body. You'll lose everything on death, including any perception of self. By the time you've left the birth canal you don't even know what you are, let alone who you were.

Experiences are like cookies that are encrypted so only the browser that collected them can read, sure you can uninstall and go get that hip new indie browser but you're gonna lose any passwords and search history, that cache is cleared and it's not coming back.

And Deja Vu; that's just apperceptive misinterpretation. Give the experience some arbitrary numeric value, like a 10 for example. Seeing 10 for the first time and having feel familiar due to earlier memories of 2, 3 and 5. Kind of inferential, in a sense.

PrawnSkunk 11-29-2017 08:47 PM

Locked. Copy/paste doesn't constitute a good critical thinking thread.