Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bugs that don't deserve their own thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120849)

iceefudgesickle 01-24-2013 09:59 PM

Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

1 Attachment(s)
I'm also encountering Evolution Out Stage problems. My FC count curiously decreased by 1 today, and when I went to check for some reason the song wasn't counting as an FC, even though I had a black flag on the song with 0 misses. On the song page, it says only 1 person has AAAd it and only 8 have FCd it, even though the high scores show otherwise. So I went and AAAd it myself, but even though it acknowledged my AAA, I didn't show up on the high scores, nor was my score updated on my levelranks. And I can't submit it on the unrecorded scores form because it says the arrow count I inputted is higher than the actual arrow count. Here's the image of my AAA.

axith 01-24-2013 10:00 PM

Correct. There's other songs with similar issues (usually the engine ending the song before the end of the arrows).

Edit: I also remember there being a tad of a trill before a jump in the beta one that wasn't there in the R^3.

psychoangel691 01-24-2013 10:04 PM

Damnit Alek lol watch what you say. Okay so it is R^3 specific then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceefudgesickle (Post 3846456)
I'm also encountering Evolution Out Stage problems. My FC count curiously decreased by 1 today, and when I went to check for some reason the song wasn't counting as an FC, even though I had a black flag on the song with 0 misses. On the song page, it says only 1 person has AAAd it and only 8 have FCd it, even though the high scores show otherwise. So I went and AAAd it myself, but even though it acknowledged my AAA, I didn't show up on the high scores, nor was my score updated on my levelranks. And I can't submit it on the unrecorded scores form because it says the arrow count I inputted is higher than the actual arrow count. Here's the image of my AAA.

That's because I had adjusted the arrow count thinking that the file had been changed since he said that 18 had been removed. It's adjusted back now.

psychoangel691 01-24-2013 10:35 PM

If anyone else needs a score adjustment on {Evolution} Out Stage because of me fiddling around with it just shoot me a message and I'll fix it for you.

{Evolution} Out Stage is fixed on the R^3 engine now. Let me know what other songs this has been an issue with.

8 Hour Whore 01-25-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3846461)
Damnit Alek lol watch what you say. Okay so it is R^3 specific then.

That's because I had adjusted the arrow count thinking that the file had been changed since he said that 18 had been removed. It's adjusted back now.

I didn't know that... Either way its a bug lol
I thought it was adjusted considering I was missing 18 arrows from my previous FC which was probably whenever it came out.

qqwref 01-30-2013 08:41 PM

Fix the dimensions on the TGWP v2 token - it shows up smaller than the others on the profile tokens page.

Mourningfall 01-31-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qqwref (Post 3850536)
Fix the dimensions on the TGWP v2 token - it shows up smaller than the others on the profile tokens page.

Speaking of TGWP, every time I try to play the full version, the notes are at least 4 seconds out of sync.
I don't know if it's happening to anybody else but I've tried the song 4 times now.
Normally something like this wouldn't bother me too much, I'd just mute and get on with it, but with a song as long and beautiful as this,
it's just unbareable.
I tried changing the offset, and now I'm getting no notes at all. :(

Charu 01-31-2013 08:02 AM

I have some sort of a solution for that.

To play TGWP (Full Version) right, use Flash 11 and put the offset at -5. You should be able to play the song just fine then.

Mourningfall 02-1-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 3850818)
I have some sort of a solution for that.

To play TGWP (Full Version) right, use Flash 11 and put the offset at -5. You should be able to play the song just fine then.

You are my hero good sir.

8 Hour Whore 02-1-2013 03:48 AM

Wait... There is music to TGWP Full? You mean I sat though 17 min of no music and it was a glitch? Is the "Ready" supposed to constantly pop up the whole time during the song? Because I thought it was some kind of joke because it was a token. If not imma be so mad I put myself through that hell.

EDIT: Apparently it's only an R3 thing that there is no Music as well as the "Ready" pops up through out the whole 17mins

Mourningfall 02-1-2013 08:07 AM

Legacy is the way to go. ;)

rushyrulz 02-1-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 3851319)
Wait... There is music to TGWP Full? You mean I sat though 17 min of no music and it was a glitch? Is the "Ready" supposed to constantly pop up the whole time during the song? Because I thought it was some kind of joke because it was a token. If not imma be so mad I put myself through that hell.

EDIT: Apparently it's only an R3 thing that there is no Music as well as the "Ready" pops up through out the whole 17mins

lol

qqwref 02-1-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 3851319)
Wait... There is music to TGWP Full? You mean I sat though 17 min of no music and it was a glitch? Is the "Ready" supposed to constantly pop up the whole time during the song? Because I thought it was some kind of joke because it was a token.

lmfaoooooooooooo

SKG_Scintill 02-8-2013 04:36 AM

Source code of http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...s/FFRSongs.php, line 344.
SQL anyone?

P.S: What's the infraction I now have?

Dorby 02-19-2013 05:22 PM

Not related to this game but, I can't see TGB. I'm assuming it's intentionally blocked?

axith 02-19-2013 05:35 PM

Not a bug. You need to ask to see it now.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?f=14&a=59

Dorby 02-20-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axith (Post 3864879)
Not a bug. You need to ask to see it now.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?f=14&a=59

"Have to ask A2P for access"

There goes my Garbage Bin days.

EDIT: I actually think it's a really stupid idea to give one person authority to decide who enters a region of the forum where the IQ never reaches about 50... You're practically making it an elitist group at that point. I seriously don't see the point in making the stupidest part of the forum "exclusive" ... it should be a punishment, not a reward. However, I'm sure it boosts A2P's self-esteem, and we all know that's what is most important... We don't need another FFR suicide.

sayuncle990 02-20-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorby (Post 3865512)
"Have to ask A2P for access"

There goes my Garbage Bin days.

EDIT: I actually think it's a really stupid idea to give one person authority to decide who enters a region of the forum where the IQ never reaches about 50... You're practically making it an elitist group at that point. I seriously don't see the point in making the stupidest part of the forum "exclusive" ... it should be a punishment, not a reward. However, I'm sure it boosts A2P's self-esteem, and we all know that's what is most important... We don't need another FFR suicide.

It's not an elitist group. He approves 99.99999% of people that apply for it.

Mourningfall 02-24-2013 09:31 PM

Gambling hall just robbed me 50 credits.
Posted two 1k bets, while pending I had 20.
Won one, lost one. now my credit count is 1970.
Not that I give any kind of f***, but it could be happening elsewhere.
So probably in someones interests to know this.

SK8R43 02-24-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mourningfall (Post 3869529)
Gambling hall just robbed me 50 credits.
Posted two 1k bets, while pending I had 20.
Won one, lost one. now my credit count is 1970.
Not that I give any kind of f***, but it could be happening elsewhere.
So probably in someones interests to know this.

FFR takes 5% of credits :/