Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=137033)

FictionJunction 05-20-2014 06:40 PM

TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

HI. WELCOME TO POKeR.

12 PLAYERS
2 SEERWOLF
1 WOLVES
2 WIZARDS
7 NORMAL PEOPLE

CARDFLIPS
OOTT IS ON LOL SORRY ABOUT THE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!
Night PHASE STARTo
POKER FACE
BLUFFING ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED.

THE WOLF TEAM HAS TO DECIDE ONE PERSON TO MAKE THE KILL EACH NIGHT. IF THE WIZARD BUBBLES THEM THE KILL FAILS.

PLAYERS ARE DEALT HANDS OF TWO CARDS, EVERY DAY PHASE ONE SHARED CARD GETS REVEALED (TEXAS HOLD 'EM BUT SLOWER.) THE PLAYER WITH THE STRONGEST HAND IN THE PHASE (ONLY ONE PLAYER) CAN NULLIFY THE VOTE OF WHOMEVER THEY ARE VOTING FOR AND HAVE HIS VOTE COUNT FOR TWO.

EXAMPLE: MANTICORE HAS THE BEST HAND EVER. EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T BECAUSE ONLY ONE PERSON CAN HAVE THE BEST HAND EVER AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. MANTICORE VOTES FOR FICTION. FICTION DOESN'T HAVE THE BEST HAND EVER. FICTION VOTES FOR DANCEGUY. FICTION'S VOTE FOR DANCEGUY DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE MANTICORE HAS THE BEST HAND EVER. MANTICORE'S VOTE FOR FICTION, THOUGH, COUNTS FOR TWO. MEANING FICTION HAS TWO VOTES ON HIM, DANCEGUY HAS ZERO VOTES ON HIM. EXCEPT THAT ISN'T SHOWN PUBLICLY BECAUSE POKER.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

THESE ARE THE PMs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by normal human
u r green and that's like my fav role in the whole world ever. do whatever u want but try 2 think for yourself otherwise who someone's gonna bluff and you'll be like all in and then you'll die and then suddenly it's like my fault for some reason? no ty

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard
You're a wizard, Harry. You prevent players from performing actions AND prevent actions from taking effect on players. You put people in a bubble. Think about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf
ur a boring red but your bros are interesting maybe try to show your intellectual superiority by flexing your thighs?? maybe they'll listen to you then? Your bros are ____ and ____

Quote:

Originally Posted by seerwolf
You get to seer people, ur cool dude. ur one of da leaders unlike that powerless wolf bro you got. what a waste lol. your cool bro is _____ and your boring bro is _____

THIS IS OUR PLAYER ROSTER:

1. james (awesome)
2. charles (not awesome)
3. riot (awesome) DEAD N1.
4. charu (awesome)
5. manti (not awesome)
6. danceguy (awesome)
7. funny (awesome) DEAD D2 ROFL
8. swirl (not awesome)
9. gradiant (awesome) DEAD N3
10. freezin (not awesome) DEAD D1 LOL
11. blind (not awesome)
12. blank (awesome) DEAD N2

FictionJunction 05-20-2014 07:05 PM

Re: TWiG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'EM. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

does anyone not playing this game have a deck of cards? rofl

thesunfan 05-20-2014 07:07 PM

Re: TWiG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'EM. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

I got you babe

FictionJunction 05-20-2014 07:08 PM

SLACK SUNFan!!!!

FictionJunction 05-20-2014 08:00 PM

PLEASE CONFirM YOU GOT A ROLE, GAME STARTS AT 8 CONFIRMS.

James May 05-20-2014 08:01 PM

confirms~

___________ 05-20-2014 08:02 PM

I have read and confirmed my role.

Riotpolice 05-20-2014 08:03 PM

My unbelievably amazing and awesome role of awesomeness has been acquired.

Gradiant 05-20-2014 08:03 PM

RoLe CoNfIrMeD

Charu 05-20-2014 08:03 PM

Half-Life 3 confirmed

dAnceguy117 05-20-2014 08:05 PM

I received a PM do I have to say if I read it or not

Funnygurl555 05-20-2014 08:10 PM

received a pm

FictionJunction 05-20-2014 08:13 PM

ok thanks for being awesome and confirming but none of you have cards or the heart of the cards so WAIT SORRY OK? THANKS

blindreper1179 05-20-2014 08:27 PM

confirming confirming of pm is read for twg things.

blindreper1179 05-20-2014 08:28 PM

Also, I'm awesome don't lie.

blindreper1179 05-20-2014 08:29 PM

Btw, what's OOTT? Sorry for nub things.

FictionJunction 05-20-2014 08:31 PM

OUT OF THREAD TALKING BLIND, SEND ME A PM uR EMAIL ADDRESS NEED SLACK ACCESS

James May 05-20-2014 08:33 PM

Out of thread talks

FictionJunction 05-20-2014 08:34 PM

wow ok all cards are out, great. Night phase ends at 11:59:59pm EST TOMORROW WEDNESDAY

GOOD LUCK

NO CARDS ARE ON THE TABLE YET.

Riotpolice 05-20-2014 08:34 PM

Oh, I have my cards. I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you that too, but yeah I have them.