Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Replay - Old Engine (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=108211)

chunky_cheese 04-27-2009 03:21 AM

FFR Replay - Old Engine

Although I quit the community and forum eons ago, I still play the game from time to time. Hoping that someday, maybe someday I would be able to play FFR and show off my skill to my friends. But for longer than I can remember this has not been the case.

Please, for the love of god. Update the engine on the replays. Please? I'm sure this is thread #3342 concerning this bug, but I mean come on.

funmonkey54 04-27-2009 05:31 AM

Re: FFR Replay - Old Engine

Amen and Hallelujah!
Replays have been broken since right after I got here.
It is kinda pathetic.

dragonmegaXX 04-27-2009 06:05 AM

i try to show off to friends with a hajnal FC, 2000 notes, then its all like "lol fail at 500.."
and i have to tell them to ignore the misses, but it doesnt deliver the same effect >.>

Patashu 04-27-2009 07:07 AM

I'd just youtube a run, it's more impressive with fingers anyway

chunky_cheese 04-30-2009 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patashu (Post 3057998)
I'd just youtube a run, it's more impressive with fingers anyway

That involves a rather tasky setting up a camera, then recording runs while running the camera. Replays deliver views of every game you've ever played, cold winter mornings when your mouth still tastes of eggs and burnt toast to random days at the office when the bossman isn't looking >.>

ViViK 04-30-2009 03:32 AM

Yessssssssssssssssss.
It's been a full year since the avmiss fix, it's surely about time the replay engine/widget engine got fixed. Though from my understanding FFR doesn't have any coders right now?

Oni-Paranoia 04-30-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViViK (Post 3060525)
Yessssssssssssssssss.
It's been a full year since the avmiss fix, it's surely about time the replay engine/widget engine got fixed. Though from my understanding FFR doesn't have any coders right now?

They recently fixed the P4U bug.. which was a problem since 2003
Song syncs.. Problem since Synthlight 'started' FFR.. Fixed? no

Don't expect much from FFR anymore.

tofurox 04-30-2009 08:08 AM

Praise Jesus!

Sprite- 04-30-2009 08:23 AM

Maybe one day it will happen....but I'm not getting my hopes up. I pretty much gave up hope for replays.

chunky_cheese 05-5-2009 11:32 PM

I haven't been around in the past year around here, did the bigshot coders leave to work on more profitable things?