Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=136623)

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-25-2014 10:48 AM

Ask Me Anything

Please feel free to ask me anything. :) I'll be happy to answer any and all questions presented to me.

choof 04-25-2014 11:02 AM

Re: Ask Me Anything

what's the deal with airline food

how'd you find out about the website?
according to FFR, you are better than I am, how does that make you feel?
have you tried playing stepmania?

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-25-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4123653)
what's the deal with airline food

how'd you find out about the website?
according to FFR, you are better than I am, how does that make you feel?
have you tried playing stepmania?

Airline food can be pretty tasty sometimes, especially when you drink carbonated soda after the airplane flies to over 10,000 feet or so.~

I found out about this website in 2007 when my best friend told me about how he already made an account a month or two ago.

Me better than you? Please. 86 Tier Points, Otaku Speedvibe [Oni], and even St. Scarhand [Heavy]? You're much better than me at Flash Flash Revolution in terms of skill.

Yes, I used to play stepmania online all the time a few years ago, but now I only play once in a great while.

Alioth 04-25-2014 11:45 AM

Hi Drizzle~

How long have you been on the Anime scene for?
What do you aspire to become in life? :)

Thanks in advance :D

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-25-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alioth (Post 4123682)
Hi Drizzle~

How long have you been on the Anime scene for?
What do you aspire to become in life? :)

Thanks in advance :D

Hello.~

I've been watching anime since about 2006, when I watched Cardcaptors with the English Dub before I found out how much I liked the English subbed anime. I think I watched Cardcaptors to episode 45 or so before I discovered how much more I enjoyed Cardcaptor Sakura and rewatched the entire series. I've been watching anime on and off since then. :)

I'm planning to become an Elementary School Teacher for Kindergarten, First Grade, or Second Grade.

Snowcrafta 04-25-2014 12:11 PM

Will you marry me?

Zapmeister 04-25-2014 12:13 PM

You're playing poker with a tiger, a giraffe, a blue whale, and a very annoying singing largemouth bass. You're holding 4d 4h and the flop is 3c 3s 2d. The tiger is staring at the singing bass scornfully in a really threatening manner, presumably because it's so annoying. The bass shuts up, and the tiger bets the minimum. The giraffe is nonchalantly eating all the leaves from the nearby trees and isn't really paying any attention to the game at all, and you're not sure it even knows what it's holding, but it raises to 5 times the minimum. The blue whale reluctantly folds. The very annoying singing largemouth bass already folded preflop and it's generally making a huge nuisance of itself by singing extremely cheesy catchphrases all the time very loudly without stopping for longer than 10 seconds. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

Why did you choose your username?

Suppose hypothetically you got contacted by some random billionaire who just happened to play ffr and that person makes you the following offer: you pick any song on ffr, and you get 1 play through of it, and if you get an AAA on it you win $1000 times the song difficulty, and if you don't get an AAA on it you win nothing. You can only do this once. (That person is watching you do it.) There's no catch. What song do you pick?

How do I stop procrastinating regularly when I have all these annoying exams coming up in 5 weeks?

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-25-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcrafta (Post 4123693)
Will you marry me?

Nope, but thanks for asking!

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-25-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zapmeister (Post 4123695)
You're playing poker with a tiger, a giraffe, a blue whale, and a very annoying singing largemouth bass. You're holding 4d 4h and the flop is 3c 3s 2d. The tiger is staring at the singing bass scornfully in a really threatening manner, presumably because it's so annoying. The bass shuts up, and the tiger bets the minimum. The giraffe is nonchalantly eating all the leaves from the nearby trees and isn't really paying any attention to the game at all, and you're not sure it even knows what it's holding, but it raises to 5 times the minimum. The blue whale reluctantly folds. The very annoying singing largemouth bass already folded preflop and it's generally making a huge nuisance of itself by singing extremely cheesy catchphrases all the time very loudly without stopping for longer than 10 seconds. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

Why did you choose your username?

Suppose hypothetically you got contacted by some random billionaire who just happened to play ffr and that person makes you the following offer: you pick any song on ffr, and you get 1 play through of it, and if you get an AAA on it you win $1000 times the song difficulty, and if you don't get an AAA on it you win nothing. You can only do this once. (That person is watching you do it.) There's no catch. What song do you pick?

How do I stop procrastinating regularly when I have all these annoying exams coming up in 5 weeks?

I would probably call because the giraffe seems like it's purposely daydreaming to lead the other players to believe it doesn't know what it's doing. This most likely means that the giraffe has a good hand. Furthermore, the tiger bet the minimum, which means it most likely thinks it has at least a decent hand, if not better. The bass is probably singing because it wants to hide the fact that it has a bad hand and bluff so that the other players will fold. In conclusion, since I seem to have a good hand myself, I would wait out the round to gauge each players actions and decide whether to fold or play my hand at the end.

I chose the username drizzleRomanceGirl because I love the rain, but I would rather use the term drizzle because it sounds prettier when spoken, in my opinion. I can also enjoy being in the rain more easily when it's lightly drizzling and wouldn't need a raincoat and an umbrella. I picked the term romance because I like to romanticize about the rain in the archaic meaning of romance, "a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life." Lastly, I picked girl primarily because it makes my username sound simple and secondarily because I find it annoying when people assume I'm male in multiplayer or profile chat when I'm female.

I wouldn't pick any songs and would decline the offer because that person is more than likely up to something, and because something that sounds too good to be true usually is too good to be true. In addition, I don't particularly like the idea of money in general, and I would much rather earn money than accept money from a stranger.

Theoretically, you could promise yourself to study for a certain amount of time everyday and divide the time you study each day into small amounts of time so it doesn't seem so overwhelming. However, I'm having a lot of trouble studying for tests and doing homework myself, so I can't really vouch that this idea will work.

Snowcrafta 04-25-2014 06:39 PM

If you could marry me, what woould your standards be?

XelNya 04-25-2014 06:42 PM

What is the meaning of life to you?

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-26-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcrafta (Post 4123891)
If you could marry me, what woould your standards be?

My standards for any man I married would probably be someone who is considerate, honest, fairly responsible, (at least to me), who accepts me for who I am, and who understands me and has a similar pace as me, (e.g. someone who behaves similarly to given situations). It's not like he would have to have all of these qualities, but he should have a lot of them.

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-26-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4123894)
What is the meaning of life to you?

To me, the meaning of life is to have fun and enjoy your life and to reach for your own goals without interfering with anyone else's goals, (unless he or she directly stops you from reaching your own goals). In addition, I believe the meaning of life is to keep searching for close friendship and forming closer bonds with the people in your family who don't harm you mentally, emotionally, or physically.

r 04-26-2014 08:54 PM

Would you rather fight a 1 horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-26-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r (Post 4124399)
Would you rather fight a 1 horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?

I would rather fight one-hundred duck-sized horses because they would most likely be much easier to smash, flatten, or burn when fighting. However, I wouldn't want to harm anyone in real life unless they were actively trying to harm me or someone else first.

Snowcrafta 04-27-2014 11:11 AM

I think you just insulted me in the nicest way possible

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-27-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowcrafta (Post 4124595)
I think you just insulted me in the nicest way possible

I'm sorry, it was not my intention to insult you. I was describing the kind of man I would theoretically want to marry; my reflection was not related to you. :)

Guilhermeziat 04-29-2014 05:11 PM

Haha the questions presented in this are great.
What made you make an AMA thread, Drizzle?

Snowcrafta 04-29-2014 05:51 PM

I'm really interested in dating this girl who is 5 years older than me. Do you think it's odd im attracted to an older woman? (26/31)

drizzleRomanceGirl 04-30-2014 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guilhermeziat (Post 4126025)
Haha the questions presented in this are great.
What made you make an AMA thread, Drizzle?

Someone mentioned that he was disappointed that my twentieth-birthday thread from four days ago wasn't an Ask Me Anything thread, so he inspired me to make my own AMA thread.