Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HEY EVERYONE I STEPPED VERTEX BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so that it would have hand streams) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=109288)

icontrolyourworld 06-3-2009 02:10 AM

HEY EVERYONE I STEPPED VERTEX BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so that it would have hand streams)

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=36994

Hi aCiiiii and N.T.M. hehe

e: i havn't made a thread in forevor so don't complain that i've been making to many threads again hehehe

[TeRa] 06-3-2009 02:12 AM

Re: HEY EVERYONE I STEPPED VERTEX BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so that it would have hand stre

Yeah I'd like to see what some js god gets on this.

cetaka 06-3-2009 04:34 AM

Re: HEY EVERYONE I STEPPED VERTEX BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so that it would have hand stre

mine is better u suck

icontrolyourworld 06-3-2009 04:49 AM

Yours doesn't have enough steps to be considered a simfile.

cetaka 06-3-2009 04:56 AM

it probably has more arrows than u

Patashu 06-3-2009 04:58 AM

dont you guys get it ???

more arrows = better than

I refuse to play simfiles with less than 2000 taps in them. get your garbage away from me, plebians

Hey guys handstreams are the best thing ever so I'm setting up a handstream pack. Restep every single file you have in stepmania with handstream. Just look for a stream and add 8ths it's easy. Waiting for all your awesome handstream files, Patashu

handstream handstream handstream handstream hand stream

I restepped quasar with some handstream because eggman's was boring. wanna see

cetaka 06-3-2009 05:02 AM

idk i didnt even step this i guess he was right all along

cetaka 06-3-2009 05:04 AM

ppl should invent more words for things so that i can repeat it a lot to make fun of it

Patashu 06-3-2009 05:19 AM

why not invent your own and get them to catch on

now you are the master

cetaka 06-3-2009 05:22 AM

gotta catch em all ok here goes

roarspatterns roarspatterns roarspatterns roarspatterns roarspatterns

Patashu 06-3-2009 05:42 AM

contract?

icontrolyourworld 06-3-2009 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patashu (Post 3094783)
Hey guys handstreams are the best thing ever so I'm setting up a handstream pack. Restep every single file you have in stepmania with handstream. Just look for a stream and add 8ths it's easy. Waiting for all your awesome handstream files, Patashu

I would download it

freakOmani 06-3-2009 06:12 AM

fun file can't wait to see it in game

WTFBrandon 06-3-2009 06:20 AM

I restepped Scarhand with all quads.
It's super fun, srs.
You should try it sumtime

qqwref 06-3-2009 06:36 AM

I made a solo version of Scarhand with quintuplenotestream. It's over 60% more fun than handstream.

maybe we should call it dickstream because if you were playing on a pad you'd need both feet, both hands, and

Patashu 06-3-2009 06:37 AM

true scarhand would be straight jumps the entire thing

edit: don't actually step it like that would be an incredible waste of time

kommisar[os] 06-3-2009 06:43 AM

tipping contract

prefx 06-3-2009 08:07 AM

I LOVE when I get yelled at for double posts... Patashu TOTALLY didn't do a sextuple post...

Patashu 06-3-2009 08:21 AM

heh you said sex

moches 06-3-2009 08:40 AM

heh sex that's totally a relevant joke amirite