Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

theknightsofneeee 10-24-2018 11:38 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Specefically his last post to me feels like the self righteousness a villager feels like when they are being obstinate.

Like they are totally in the right.

inDheart 10-24-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652951)
Can you explain this post more ind. How exactly is pearl not posting make them town

i don't think it was "town" so much as "maybe not a wolf" for not posting

there were some people trying to save him, but usually when that happens on a wolf team i'd imagine you want that wolf to make an effort to save themself if possible

at some point they'd have to realize that was close to not happening, with how late it got before knights came in. and at that point, i'd expect those people to lighten up a little on the defenses of a 0-poster, but that didn't really happen

was a game state sort of feeling, contributed to by pearl being the only egregiously low poster after a while

theknightsofneeee 10-24-2018 11:43 PM

This whole community not being on invisible seems like a leak.

I'm getting all these reads that I don't even know if I should be using right now and I feel dirty

inDheart 10-24-2018 11:45 PM

sry guys i've been meaning to go read eod but have burned a lot of my waking time today

this phase feels quiet, i was kinda tracking for check-ins and it's just been some of the same people who were around for last night's dealyo

i like that roundbox had opinions on when charu could have shared info more optimally, i guess, though it's a past issue

one misgiving i have about my mellon read is i've seen her do legit nothing when the wagons are unclear at eod as a wolf, so getting on the ground floor with prec would be different

inDheart 10-24-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652998)

I'm getting all these reads that I don't even know if I should be using right now and I feel dirty

i don't really care, although it is a suggested thing to do to go on invis

i had to keep it on on MU long enough that i guess it doesn't faze me anymore

theknightsofneeee 10-24-2018 11:49 PM

:popcorn: for this sun fan post

theknightsofneeee 10-24-2018 11:50 PM

Speaking of rip smilefires the mod

You gonna stick around or nah?

inDheart 10-24-2018 11:52 PM

maybe, idk

pizza recruited me to his zombie game but i really need to spend less time on the internet

the sun fan 10-24-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652987)
Hey Sunfan why do you think I'm maybe town when I was supr shady before. I use lilac scented lotion you know :(

you didn't read the OP and that's pretty townie

theknightsofneeee 10-24-2018 11:53 PM

Gotcha

Well regardless best of luck in everything if I do end up seeing you less than I used to.

<3

the sun fan 10-24-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652998)

people can be on invisible if they want, or they could choose not to be
the bar is super, incredibly unreliable, like extremely so

I've had it show my mobile account on a bar 6 hours after I had closed the tab on the phone.

Ps this reminds me that Manti needs to be on his other account

theknightsofneeee 10-24-2018 11:55 PM

Wrt game stuff

InD feels a bit lacking in the content department.

Also not really sure who he thinks is a wolf which concerns me slightly.

-shrug-

theknightsofneeee 10-24-2018 11:57 PM

InD's wolf game is no great shakes so I'm not gonna go looking at him yet (in italics).

But he sure isn't villagery

theknightsofneeee 10-24-2018 11:59 PM

haku

Wayward Vagabond 10-24-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653005)
you didn't read the OP and that's pretty townie

I wasn't going to read the op regardless of alignment. I said as much in the sign ups thread

Charu 10-25-2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653009)
InD's wolf game is no great shakes so I'm not gonna go looking at him yet (in italics).

But he sure isn't villagery

You and thesunfan seem to say he could be a wolfin', and I just can't see it.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:18 AM

Charu has pointed out that I am rather subdued this phase, and that's correct, I am.

part of it is school and other commitments, to make it very short, I'm at a time in my life where things are actually going really fucking well for once and I somehow, someway, am not fucking anything up yet. I am reading FFR less than I was as a result, and TWG is part of it.

I don't think my game is seriously hurt, regardless of whatever counterpoint Lar will invariably make to this post. I think I am thinking about the game a rather healthy amount, and honestly, my biggest fault is that I am a coward (sort of like Syhto said) and change my mind due to overthinking.

I feel... good about my position on the game as we stand. Part of it is confidence in certain reads, but part of it is that I feel good, and because I feel good, I feel like I'm playing good.

I still don't know who the wolves are, but what I feel like I do know, is a few towns I'm never lynching.

I have often struggled to read inD. I am never killing him this game. His posts are too good to be a wolf. I do not mean this as a mark against inD. I think there's probably under 5 people in TWG who I think can [consistently] make the points that he has made about some small things like when wv and haku did the thing earlier. I have rarely spoken about how sometimes, when I get an especially good feeling from someone, when I read their posts, I sometimes hear their voice reading the post in my head. Before you commit me to an asylum, I do think that this only happens when I feel like the post is genuine. Its a terrible method that I don't put any stock into, but I put a lot of stock into it historically and I don't think I've been burned on it before because it happens so rarely. The post of "did I just get WV and Haku town from that?" or something like that was the post I heard in his voice. I could be wrong on him being town but honestly, I don't think I can lynch him without mechanical evidence against him at this point.

I think wv isn't likely to do that thing with not reading the op as a wolf. Its... not impossible. But it looks really good. I haven't iso'd him but I wouldn't kill him solely because he appeared to seriously not understand (including bringing it up later which is like a very nice touch if he is a wolf though wolfchat coaching is a thing etc etc) the mechanic of wolf sabotage. I think he's probably town.

I'm a dingus and Charu is town. Claim checks out as far as I can tell. Sorry Charu, that one is my bad.

DBP is playing town in a way that I have high confidence in my meta read. This is probably the weakest one so far, and still it manages to be really strong. The way he questions people is... well, questionable at times, but it is at the same time, vintage DBP town. His... assertions are very... himself as well to be a little vague about something I think I've noticed.

Lastly, and I need to reread her to fully make this read, but I don't think I have seen anything from fg that has made me... afraid of her potentially wolfing this game. Again, I need to read, and I will, to fully assert this read, but based on what I remember, I am not worried about her.

I would kill none of these people without mechanical info against them at this time, which is kind of a ludicrous position to take, I know.

I think there's a couple things I need to touch on to answer some potential questions:

I am not clearing Haku for the earlier mechanics thing. Haku's mind exists on a different temporal plane as I'm sure we all know. I've also made the mistake of... assuming with regards to Hakulyte before and lost a game because of it (albeit it was my own mistake and not anyone elses). I maybe should be. I am not saying that Haku is a wolf. To be honest, aside from maybe Lar, I think he is the towniest person not in my never-kill list. I don't have anything that I L O V E from him yet. I think the answer to his alignment lies within his grouping of neee/manti together even after syhto died, which is an odd line to take, but appears to be a consistent one for Haku. I /think/ Hakulyte is town, I am not locking it in.

Idk, Lar is a buttface basically. He could be really town now. I was recently burned by him in more ways that one, and as I said in the postgame of that turbo, getting slowrolled really, really stings, intentional or not. He is... capable of these emotional outbursts as a wolf, which, if I had to pick something to say about that, I would say that it is impressive that he can summon that spring of emotion upon command. I don't really know what he'd be doing as a wolf here, that's my biggest lack of a case against him; I don't really have anything he's done as wolfy, and regardless of all else, I do think I would have that if he was a wolf.

Aside from that, I don't know how to proceed. I don't know who is a wolf in the remaining group of raeko, roundbox, manti, neee. I also make no mistakes about the game being that simple. I am almost definitely wrong somewhere. But what I do know is, I feel really, really good about the game right now.

I would kill any of those four and... probably be happy as of right now.

I think neee has said words. I think I tend to like neee's style, but it honestly isn't even lacking or anything, I just think other people are higher than him, so its faux POE.

The other three are more real POE. I know there was some pushback to my roundbox vote earlier, I do think that its still a decent place to look.

I would encourage people to tell me where they think I am wrong. You don't even necessarily have to make a compelling case. I know that I can solve this game if I build a wall around the town and make the wolves pay for it. I feel like I am right there.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:19 AM

yes I know I contradict myself on my inD read its meant to be a joke about the insane asylum but w/e

I laughed at it OK

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:24 AM

my confidence in Lar being town has waned since typing that post up but w/e
its just one space down now
and its probably not for a good reason

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:24 AM

I actually like inDheart and WV. I'd lock town Charu at this point and assume he's going to eat a night kill at some point. May revisit in late game if still alive somehow.

I wonder if MML was aware about how sabotage works based on what he was saying. I'd tend to town read him for the wrong reasons.

DBP makes me wonder why he got annoyed at me and didn't do well, anything else.

Sunfan makes me wonder if he really didn't knew what was going on or if he knew and pretended to not know. Well, me being confused didn't help. Null ish

I'm fine with Roundbox so far, I don't see anything odd in his posts.

I don't know what to think of FG. I don't really trust my own reads on her too, they're usually wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652943)
manti where u at

raeko where u at

I would vote Manti and just be like (where raeko ?)

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:27 AM

Sunfan probably town too after reading above wall.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653017)
Sunfan makes me wonder if he really didn't knew what was going on or if he knew and pretended to not know. Well, me being confused didn't help. Null ish

pretending not to know is something I don't often do. I probably should do it marginally more often, and the real and only reason that I haven't done it is because I thought it was kind of cheap for a long time, but I don't really think that it is quite so low anymore.

part of the game as a wolf is to lie so, I think it was probably wrong of me to have held that stance wrt dumbtells for so long.

but no, I didn't actually know, etc etc

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653018)
Sunfan probably town too after reading above wall.

haku, you play on .9 rate
I know you didn't read that whole thing that fast

Charu 10-25-2018 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653016)
my confidence in Lar being town has waned since typing that post up but w/e
its just one space down now
and its probably not for a good reason

Feel the same way.

Got nothing to use against him in terms of pushes. I just don't approve of the way he came in this phase, wolfin' or not.

He's most likely going to shit talk me for saying this too, as if that's gonna suddenly make me go "oh, maybe I shouldn't."

Be a dick, be treated with hostility, big shock, eh?

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653020)
haku, you play on .9 rate
I know you didn't read that whole thing that fast

I read half of it and was already convinced.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653021)
Feel the same way.

Got nothing to use against him in terms of pushes. I just don't approve of the way he came in this phase, wolfin' or not.

He's most likely going to shit talk me for saying this too, as if that's gonna suddenly make me go "oh, maybe I shouldn't."

Be a dick, be treated with hostility, big shock, eh?

there is something to be said of going high when they go low
there is also something to be said of kicking when they go low

sorry to get political and all (haha)
but both do legitimately have their merits

I do think you might enjoy the game a little bit more by going high though
your leg will get tired if you kick too much

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:31 AM

Sometimes I post before thinking. Probably something I should avoid in the future.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653022)
I read half of it and was already convinced.

this makes me like you less; I feel like you never like my walls this much
what did you like about this one?

Charu 10-25-2018 12:31 AM

Okay, just a warning, phase ends tomorrow night at 1AM, right?

I'm not staying up and feeling like shit again.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653024)
Sometimes I post before thinking. Probably something I should avoid in the future.

posting before I think is how I've played this game since 2014/2015.
I highly recommend it with 0% sarcasm.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653025)
this makes me like you less; I feel like you never like my walls this much
what did you like about this one?

We're liking the same stuff if you've read my post after it and based on how you wrote it, I didn't feel like anything was abnormal.

Charu 10-25-2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653027)

I do this all the time.

Sometimes I do think before posting, but I often just spew whatever is on my mind

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:35 AM

in b4 Sunfan was wolfing and he's tilted that I town read him here.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653028)
I didn't feel like anything was abnormal.

I feel like you specifically say this when townreading me as a wolf, Haku

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:37 AM

I currently suffer from a bad case of laziness due to work and I just post that instead of telling you how compelling to me it felt when you were talking about inDheart town reading WV/me.

Charu 10-25-2018 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653032)
I currently suffer from a bad case of laziness due to work and I just post that instead of telling you how compelling to me it felt when you were talking about inDheart town reading WV/me.

I like the honesty, but at the same time, I don't like this post.

I get it, it's never fun typing away when most are sleeping, and it's not fun when you can't be in the thick of the action when the going gets tense (EoD).

Still though!

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:38 AM

I'm secretly happy I'm not getting the free town read.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:39 AM

I'm probably going to bed
guess I'm thinking of Hakulyte two nights in a row now

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:45 AM

I like to think that I will somehow solve myself one way or another at some point and that I'm not worth worrying about yet, but that probably won't satisfy anyone.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653017)
I actually like inDheart and WV. I'd lock town Charu at this point and assume he's going to eat a night kill at some point. May revisit in late game if still alive somehow.

I wonder if MML was aware about how sabotage works based on what he was saying. I'd tend to town read him for the wrong reasons.

DBP makes me wonder why he got annoyed at me and didn't do well, anything else.

I'm fine with Roundbox so far, I don't see anything odd in his posts.

I don't know what to think of FG. I don't really trust my own reads on her too, they're usually wrong.

I would vote Manti and just be like (where raeko ?)

Bumping this in hope that gives someone an idea.

Wayward Vagabond 10-25-2018 12:51 AM

Haku lock town

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652965)
I made another giant post again, please say it's worthless and try to lynch me again plz

that reads list suffers the same problem your last one did

but for reasons I don't think you're as much a wolf anymore

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:54 AM

Oh yeah, I need to do this for reasons.

Dabackpack

the sun fan 10-25-2018 12:55 AM

to say one last thing; of the four names, just looking at them
raeko feels the most wolfy to my gut so
I'll move my crappy charu vote to raeko
ok gn

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 12:57 AM

DBP, can you describe how this game feels to you ?

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 12:59 AM

Hi I have slept pretty much entirely since my last post.

It’s 2am and I just woke up. What kinda wacky shit happened

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 01:00 AM

I don’t even know what to do right now.

Wake up? Go back to bed? I have work in 6 hours wtf is this.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653027)

can confirm good idea

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653043)
DBP, can you describe how this game feels to you ?

this game feels like people are becoming town and a PoE circle is forming

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:02 AM

I was frustrated at you because watching a toddler shouting 2+2=5 is frustrating

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:03 AM

I need to solve you. What should I do ?

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653049)
I need to solve you. What should I do ?

you need to wish for a detective hat too

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:04 AM

This also applies to Manti.

Charu 10-25-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653039)
that reads list suffers the same problem your last one did

but for reasons I don't think you're as much a wolf anymore

Tell me what you don't like about it because I, as a town, am only able to provide my thoughts.

Is it because I got nulls in there? Is it because it's wordy?

Do you want something like a full on town/null (leans)/wolf with no commentary or thoughts?

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653048)
I was frustrated at you because watching a toddler shouting 2+2=5 is frustrating

Is that really it ? I feel like that wouldn't be enough.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:08 AM

knee, roundbox, sunfan, MML, Charu look pretty good to me atm

I can't read Haku because he is always self-destructive always

Indheart is probably a good place to check out, also the voting patterns from last night since the prec wagon was weird

Manti is eventually going to start manting and he's shown up this phase so leave him for later

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653053)
Is that really it ? I feel like that wouldn't be enough.

Yes, it was really annoying

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 01:10 AM

Ugh I’m a whole phase behind.

Haku was bothering me as I was dying irl Monday night so let’s see if that’s still a thing

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653052)
Tell me what you don't like about it because I, as a town, am only able to provide my thoughts.

Is it because I got nulls in there? Is it because it's wordy?

Do you want something like a full on town/null (leans)/wolf with no commentary or thoughts?

the thing I return to when looking for wolves is commitment to wolfreads

verbosity is fine, nulls are fine
but at the end of the day you need to say something like "I think xxx is a wolf"

skating around those words makes you look like you're testing the waters and not trying to commit to a hard stance that might make you look bad

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653054)
knee, roundbox, sunfan, MML, Charu look pretty good to me atm

I can't read Haku because he is always self-destructive always

Indheart is probably a good place to check out, also the voting patterns from last night since the prec wagon was weird

Manti is eventually going to start manting and he's shown up this phase so leave him for later

I'm legit not happy with this. It tells me nothing.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653058)
I'm legit not happy with this. It tells me nothing.

do you like jazz?

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653057)

but at the end of the day you need to say something like "I think xxx is a wolf"

skating around those words makes you look like you're testing the waters and not trying to commit to a hard stance that might make you look bad

Go get em DBP 👍

Charu 10-25-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653057)

Okay, so why are you not ragging on some of the other players that don't have strong wolf reads either? I mean buddy, your only wolf read last phase was just on me, literally only me with no reads on anyone else unless I'm remembering wrong.

Oh whatever...

Charu 10-25-2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653060)
Go get em DBP 👍

Nice meme

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653061)
Okay, so why are you not ragging on some of the other players that don't have strong wolf reads either? I mean buddy, your only wolf read last phase was just on me, literally only me with no reads on anyone else unless I'm remembering wrong.

Oh whatever...

I only notice what I notice

your big posts are noticeable because they have a lot of words but not a lot of strength

other players almost certainly have the same behavior, I just haven't noticed anything specific yet

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653059)
do you like jazz?

I can't feel your intentions.

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653061)

Oh whatever...

My name is charu and I defend myself with whataboutisim instead of trying to reach a mutually beneficial common ground!

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:18 AM

I think you insisting on "reading too hard" makes you look good, in the sense that it's not a good defense at all but a wolf would try to actually legitimize themselves and try to provide specific explanation for why the accuser is wrong

I guess the word is "dismissive", you have been dismissive of this kind of criticism whereas a wolf would probably want to sate the suspicion with more attention

And your behavior re: the blue claim is believable for me to not want to look at you today

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 01:20 AM

What blue claim?

This game has blues?

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653064)
I can't feel your intentions.

I like to have fun, fun is very important for me.

I like long walks on the beach and people who are fun.

I like the goddess. Are you the goddess? The goddess is a woman. All women. You are the goddess.

If you're interested in a evening of fun and romance, text "CHRIS" to 1-800-CAN-FUCK

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653067)
What blue claim?

This game has blues?

He claimed to have a psychic passive ability

Charu 10-25-2018 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653065)
My name is charu and I defend myself with whataboutisim instead of trying to reach a mutually beneficial common ground!

Can you, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, elaborate this because I have no clue what the last part has got to do with anything.

But I am employing "This person didn't do this either" because that's what I'm noticing.

I noticed what I notice, as DPB stated.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 01:27 AM

Going to sleep.

Have fun doing whatever.

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 01:28 AM

I've read up to this post.

I'm not responding to anything specific.

I thought about making references to neee allegedly pushing me or SunFan's string of good days to prove I at least read the thread, but I probably won't bother right now.

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653070)
Can you, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, elaborate this because I have no clue what the last part has got to do with anything.

But I am employing "This person didn't do this either" because that's what I'm noticing.

I noticed what I notice, as DPB stated.

My point is dbp is asking you to put in wolf/null/town reads into your reads list so we can see how you advance your reads through the game.

It makes you easier to follow as a town and allows us to get a better lock on you and where you are in the game so we are less likely to mislynch you. This is obviously a boon to you as a town player and a great help to the rest of the town because it allows us to know where you stand on various players.

Wolves generally want to be more liquid and they don’t like being forced to take stances on things because then they have to defend them later.

Dbp is asking you to take stances and you responded with why me and why not these other people? Truth is everyone should be doing it. The more people that do it the sooner/more likely we are to solve the game.

Help us take the first step.

Charu 10-25-2018 01:32 AM

So pretty much you just want the good ol', town/null(leans)/wolf with very little wording.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653074)
So pretty much you just want the good ol', town/null(leans)/wolf with very little wording.

stop being obtuse

I just want you to commit to opinions

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4652713)
btw Charu not claiming the # of power roles is something I think he should've done at the start of the phase

he also has no reaction to being alive and I do think he would have one as town

What is this post and what does it mean?

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:37 AM

For example

wv is a wolf and needs to repent for his non-existent EoD yesteday

he didn't just not vote, he unvoted on a potential wagon --- MML

that actually makes MML look kind of scummy

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653075)
stop being obtuse

I just want you to commit to opinions

it's fine if you're wrong and change your mind later, but it helps us read you if you make actual declarations