Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122379)

sanzath 03-11-2012 12:44 AM

Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3655253)
didn't bother hitting the 1-framers lol

lol sup

this thing is impossible to play while thinking of the minijacks, seriously, everyone should just not even bother trying

Ninty64 03-11-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3655259)
Late, mediocre, idgaf

I wouldn't call that mediocre. It beats mine :|

justin_ator 03-11-2012 12:46 AM

I do ymia, but it still sucks so bad and I'm just doing worse

and ninty, I guess that one is pretty good, I don't find that file overly difficult and could probably manage 50g on it if I whored it enough. But FOTS....I'm doing worse every time I play it.

TheThong 03-11-2012 06:16 AM

Such an ugly score. XD

FrozenAngel91 03-11-2012 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3655137)
Don't feel bad, you beat me in the first 4 rounds (+ Harvest Dance, we have almost the same score). And you still have time to win your division (cumulative), you're not too far away from FrozenAngel. Like you said before the next round will decide things.

This. You've gotta remember that your scores in the beginning were not only beating people in the lower divisions, but those in higher divisions too (on legend of zelda, for example, where you beat hi19).

The problem is you're running into songs now where you can't even read it anymore, which essentially ends up meaning you devolve into mashing, which then means you get crazy bad scores like that and people who can read it get nice clean really good scores. When you get good enough to read emerald sword and can FC it, I bet you could beat Noname's score.

Also, I can't read it either, so it's battle of the mashers lol. Unless muse comes in and kills me at the last second in yet another tournament(which I'm afraid of, please don't muse >.<)

So here's mine to beat so far

P.S: This is definetly the best file I've played in this tournament Hi19, and that's saying something considering how good angel island, harvest dance, and artica were. The heavy version is extremely fun, and right on the edge of my jumpstreaming ability so I'll probably end up whoring it a ton, and the oni version is extremely well made. I know exactly what the jumps and hands are going to in the music on oni despite the fact that it's so layered and I have a much easier time getting an idea of what's coming next intuitively then I do for most other jumpstream files.

In fact, the only other files I can think of where I have such a good idea of what the jumpstream is going to is some of icyworld's files, I usually just end up lost and confused lol

hi19hi19 03-11-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 (Post 3655361)
P.S: This is definetly the best file I've played in this tournament Hi19, and that's saying something considering how good angel island, harvest dance, and artica were. The heavy version is extremely fun, and right on the edge of my jumpstreaming ability so I'll probably end up whoring it a ton, and the oni version is extremely well made. I know exactly what the jumps and hands are going to in the music on oni despite the fact that it's so layered and I have a much easier time getting an idea of what's coming next intuitively then I do for most other jumpstream files.

In fact, the only other files I can think of where I have such a good idea of what the jumpstream is going to is some of icyworld's files, I usually just end up lost and confused lol

Wow, I didn't expect it to go over that well with D3A

Thanks!

Winrar 03-11-2012 12:46 PM

Here's my I just woke up and I really wanted to try the final round sightread.

Seriously Chris, good job on this file. It's by far the most fun out of all the previous rounds.

sticklydude 03-11-2012 01:17 PM

I lied about the handstream. It's hard. too hard..

hi19hi19 03-11-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sticklydude (Post 3655453)
I lied about the handstream. It's hard. too hard..

:twisted:

who_cares973 03-11-2012 01:27 PM

id rather rub my dick on a cactus for 3 minutes than play this file again

sticklydude 03-11-2012 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lmfao agreed ^^

tofurox 03-11-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 (Post 3655361)
This. You've gotta remember that your scores in the beginning were not only beating people in the lower divisions, but those in higher divisions too (on legend of zelda, for example, where you beat hi19).

The problem is you're running into songs now where you can't even read it anymore, which essentially ends up meaning you devolve into mashing, which then means you get crazy bad scores like that and people who can read it get nice clean really good scores. When you get good enough to read emerald sword and can FC it, I bet you could beat Noname's score.

Also, I can't read it either, so it's battle of the mashers lol. Unless muse comes in and kills me at the last second in yet another tournament(which I'm afraid of, please don't muse >.<)

So here's mine to beat so far

OKAY... WHAT?!?!? God that's a good score. I have yet to get under 400 goods.

I think I should just quit now while I'm behind....

Winrar 03-11-2012 01:49 PM

I wonder if I should post my Emerald Sword scores and see if d3 hates me.

tofurox 03-11-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winrar (Post 3655467)
I wonder if I should post my Emerald Sword scores and see if d3 hates me.

I wouldn't hate you. I know you're good already. I wouldn't be surprised if you had an SDG or something lmao (well maybe a little surprised).

Elite Ninja 03-11-2012 01:54 PM

... I meant to say that the offset was wrong and not that is was offsync.

tofurox 03-11-2012 02:18 PM

I feel like this tournament is all about controlled mashing. Starting with Round 3, I've had to mash something in every song, and now in Emerald Sword [ONI], it's not even controlled mashing, it's just straight up hitting randomally on all the streams and praying.

I know I'm not going to win anymore, I've played Emerald Sword [ONI] 10 times through at least, and still don't have a score under 400 goods.

Elite Ninja 03-11-2012 02:21 PM

I'll take this! Holy cow I don't know how I nailed most of the hard parts. Bad thing is that I completely bombed the 24th streams >.>

DossarLX ODI 03-11-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofurox (Post 3655483)
I know I'm not going to win anymore, I've played Emerald Sword [ONI] 10 times through at least, and still don't have a score under 400 goods.

Haha this round is basically brutality tournament status for each division.

justin_ator 03-11-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3655487)
I'll take this! Holy cow I don't know how I nailed most of the hard parts. Bad thing is that I completely bombed the 24th streams >.>

I can't even read the 24th stream ;____;

Elite Ninja 03-11-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3655494)
I can't even read the 24th stream ;____;

neither can I lol. I just hit it as a large roll like skeletor lmao.