Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

samurai7694 12-28-2011 03:06 PM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3600598)
We should also make set times for FFR Kart. Luis and I tested it out yesterday, but 2 people really is a lot less fun than it sounds.

yea, it's better with more people

ce1545 12-28-2011 06:28 PM

Finally found a gamestop with MK7! =D

NeoMasterPie 12-28-2011 08:10 PM

grats broseph

T-Force 12-29-2011 12:47 AM

Added *vrius* to both the OP and my 3DS (holy crap, I have 17 friends now..), and I'm thinking something along the lines of Fridays at 6 PM PST.

Sound good?

Elite Ninja 12-29-2011 12:49 AM

Now that I am out of the official I will have more free time to play MK7 :D

Also currently right now almost anytime will be good for me Trevor XD. When school stars back up then it would have to be sometimes between late Friday to Sunday.

ce1545 12-29-2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3601008)
Added *virus* to both the OP and my 3DS (holy crap, I have 17 friends now..), and I'm thinking something along the lines of Fridays at 6 PM PST.

Sound good?

Sounds good to me.

NeoMasterPie 12-29-2011 12:59 AM

i will only be able to play for an hour if we do 6pm pst

(which should hopefully be long enough)

Elite Ninja 12-29-2011 02:22 AM

Im playing some MK7 online right now if anyone is interested :)

PS: Maka Wuhu glitch is so stupid -_________-

EDIT: Wow ran into a room filled with a bunch of hackers

EDIT2: welp im done with MK7 now haha. Went from like 2000 vr to 2200 vr

Elite Ninja 12-29-2011 05:51 PM

double post cuz in-active. Almost 6 o clock my time and was wondering if anyone was gonna MK it up here.

EDIT: so far Xayphon and I are playing online

T-Force 12-30-2011 01:48 AM

So I'm looking through the OP, and at least 10 people have MK7. I'm hoping for at least 6 people per Kart session. We easily have enough to go max as well.

Mateo2796 12-30-2011 02:39 AM

FC: 4768-8025-5604
Nick: Mateo2796 ^_^

Games...Mario Kart :P

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=HNI_0013.jpg

T-Force 12-30-2011 03:25 AM

Welcome aboard Mateo.
this thread has also given 2 users their first posts.
Sweeeeeet.

SIDENOTE: Elite Ninja and I are going to the Kart League if any other nocturnals want to join us. Code is in the OP.

Elite Ninja 12-30-2011 03:44 AM

We need moar playahs

Reach 12-31-2011 10:28 AM

Mario Kart 7 is awesome. Just got it for Christmas w/ a 3DS.

Finished getting gold on 150cc, now I'm playing Mirror and collecting coins to unlock more cars, also enjoying time trial. Have played online a little bit, got VR up to 1400. Not sure exactly how it works though or what that means (it seems like it's pretty hard to lose VR, so it doesn't work like a true ELO).

I must say, the only thing I dislike about the game is the blue spiked shell. It's completely BROKEN in this new version! Not only is it way too strong, but it's unbalanced. It doesn't really help the person that fired it; really, it only hurts the person in 1st place. And it's way too strong. The knockback and spin will take you off of many courses and it completely ruins your race online. Not to mention on the last lap this is even worse, since you have no time to compensate.

It also leaves you incredibly susceptible to chain hits from people behind you, which is completely bullshit. You should at least have a good period of invulnerability after getting hit by that thing. What usually ends up happening is I'm pretty far ahead, get hit, 2nd place catches me and hits me with something and I'm just out of the race at that point.

Honestly, against computers it's fine, but against real people this item hurts the game. Since you can't seem to dodge it w/ boosts anymore (anyone managed to do it?), the only efficient strategy is to slow down when possible and take out other players with you. =/ Alternatively, this item promotes sandbagging, especially before the last lap, to grab a good defensive item + boosts, and then just park yourself in 2nd place and wait for the right moment to pounce.

hudde 12-31-2011 11:09 AM

Got mine.
Mii: Devin
Code: 5069-4410-2537
Games: Mario 3d
Dreamworks Super Kartz

Elite Ninja 12-31-2011 01:24 PM

The VR system they used for Mario Kart 7 is definetly different from Mario Kart Wii. Placing first place only gives about around 20 vr every race and getting last you will lose only a few points like 5 or 4 haha. Depending on how much VR you have, you will start to gain less VR for placing in 1st (I raced against a 16k VR and that person only got like 7 VR for winning) but I dont know about placing last.

The VR doesnt represent the skill of a player as much as Mario Kart Wii did. Having an extremely high VR could mean that you have just played for a long time and placed high in most of your races. I was beating people with 5k and even 16k VR when I was at around 2k myself and they weren't really as good as I thought they would be.

Currently I am at 3k VR with 3700 coins and 3 stars on everything. I plan on playing online to 10k VR for the gold kart and then go for the gold glider at 10k coins.

Also I am sick and tired of people always choosing Maka Wuhu because of the glitch shortcut. It's really game breaking for me (atleast online it is).

ic0slay3r 12-31-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3602827)
Alternatively, this item promotes sandbagging, especially before the last lap, to grab a good defensive item + boosts, and then just park yourself in 2nd place and wait for the right moment to pounce.

This is what I used to do in MK: DS before I learned how to evade the Blue Shell xD

Ps. Will be buying it today, if I have luck.

T-Force 12-31-2011 02:37 PM

This time, there's no way to evade that blue guy.

Also, welcome aboard, hudde.

~kitty~ 01-1-2012 02:25 AM

I suppose the blue shell is there because Nintendo tries to make it where anybody can win. The blue shell can be helpful to the one who uses it because it doesn't hover over the players in front of you, so you can time it right to hit others as well (on the way).

DragonIIDX 01-1-2012 02:47 PM

FC: 4167-4871-2050
Name: Dalton

QC:
Games: Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Nano Assault