Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122379)

reuben_tate 03-11-2012 05:55 PM

Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arbliterator (Post 3655609)
This raped my hands. Surprised I pull off single digit misses though.

Hey look, I beat your good count by over 30, but hey look, I missed so many notes that you're still beating me. >.< I'm gonna have to whore down to sub 70 if I want to beat your raw score, assuming I get a similar miss count as last time. >.<

Arbliterator 03-11-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3655615)
Hey look, I beat your good count by over 30, but hey look, I missed so many notes that you're still beating me. >.< I'm gonna have to whore down to sub 70 if I want to beat your raw score, assuming I get a similar miss count as last time. >.<

Lololololol, too bad I've been real sick the past few days or else I would've gone sub 100, my arms die too quick when I'm sick. ;(

pikakirby123 03-11-2012 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Decent improvement. :) This song is so much fun!

reuben_tate 03-11-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arbliterator (Post 3655620)
Lololololol, too bad I've been real sick the past few days or else I would've gone sub 100, my arms die too quick when I'm sick. ;(

Lmfao, my arms die too quick is general, I have no stamina. I'll have low-20 goods halfway through the song the entire time and I keep thinking I'm going to sub-50 by the end of the song, but LOLNOPE, my hands say SCREW YOU and by the end, I'm struggling to even semi-mash without missing. >.<

hi19hi19 03-11-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninty64 (Post 3655582)
Hmm. So if I have a score that's 400 points better than my round 2 score (which I do), then I can submit it for a score increase of 200?

No.
Please stay true to the spirit of a non-elimination tournament. I am generous with extensions but don't try to abuse the system, please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3655624)
Lmfao, my arms die too quick is general, I have no stamina. I'll have low-20 goods halfway through the song the entire time and I keep thinking I'm going to sub-50 by the end of the song, but LOLNOPE, my hands say SCREW YOU and by the end, I'm struggling to even semi-mash without missing. >.<

That's the point. Stamina is a skill! :)

pikakirby123 03-11-2012 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Improving bit by bit.

EzExZeRo7497 03-11-2012 07:00 PM

alloyus post your score :twisted:

alloyus 03-11-2012 07:03 PM

Haven't played yet XD Will end up playing tomorrow sorry xD I don't think it'll be that good, don't get too excited. I'm not good at Vital and this is similar sooo

Breakdown16 03-11-2012 08:22 PM

FFRGreen 03-11-2012 10:35 PM

late score if I can

megamon88 03-11-2012 11:42 PM

why do i even bother anymore

EDIT: played heavy just for the lulz

EDIT2: random improvement derp

Jake Ferguson 03-12-2012 12:25 AM

The hands in the middle are killing me, but its an improvement

EDIT: Stupid boos keeping me from beating pikakirby

EzExZeRo7497 03-12-2012 04:21 AM

Guys if you're having stamina issues in songs like One More Lovely you should try tapping softer

It might be a sacrifice of PA but it saves tons of stamina

popsicle_3000 03-12-2012 04:54 AM

wait, is it still round 6?

hi19hi19 03-12-2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 (Post 3655876)
wait, is it still round 6?

It's round 7.
I haven't updated yet or sent out round PMs /lazy

I'll change it in a sec.

EDIt- there, updated the second post.

popsicle_3000 03-12-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3655879)
It's round 7.
I haven't updated yet or sent out round PMs /lazy

I'll change it in a sec.

EDIt- there, updated the second post.

ok good, i thought i was going crazy not seeing the post ;)

popsicle_3000 03-12-2012 05:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
sightread
and you're right, very fun file. JS is just at my limit. those handstreams thrown in are a bit nasty :P and the 32nd?? (not sure) stream at the end is a bit cruel!

Khenra 03-12-2012 08:00 AM

Could the spreadsheet in the OP be updated sometime soon?

reuben_tate 03-12-2012 10:04 AM

Since hi19 originally planned to put me in d3A, I decided to secretly ghost the division to see how I would do. I think I might have won at least cumulative scoring, but I'm not too sure. My scores for anyone interested:

Played this a few times. File had some jacks, I actually thought this was slightly harder than the D4 song for round 1, lol. Didn't AAA, but idgaf.

This is the round where everyone points at me and laughs. >.< I gave this file a few serious attempts. I once had a run where I had 6-0-5-0 going into the ending handjacks, then I picked up 40 goods and never touched the song again. Tofurox, I don't know how you managed to get that godly score that you did on this song. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I got last place for this round, I just couldn't find a way to tackle this bish. >.<

This was a sightread. About 10 of these goods were from the slow 8th hand jacks towards the end and a whole bunch of other ones were from BS lag. >_> I tried giving this file a few more tries, but I just rage quit every time I got a single good from those slow hand jacks, they **** me up every time. >.<

This song, omg. When I sightread this, I got over 150 goods. When I saw frozen angel practically sdg'ing it and other people getting sub-50 scores, I felt really sad. I gave the file a few more tries the same day as my sightread and managed to whittle it down to 75-ish goods. I then decided that I'm not going to settle with a crappy score so I sat down and whored the song for a good amount of time. This score is still crappy, but jacks are my weakness so I'm surprised I managed to get it down to this.

AAA'ed ALL of the 32nd stream, all the misses were on the jacks, goods were either from the jacks or some other random places, song was fun, this was a sightread. Lolwut. xD

Most of these goods weren't even in the stream, I just felt like I was picking up BS goods along the way. >.< I think I AAA'ed a decent amount of the stream, so I'm happy. This was a pretty fun song to play as well. :3

This song was really fun, and really worth playing. :3 This was my sightread btw. I'd say most of the goods weren't really from the song being that hard, but mostly the fact that is was stamina draining; I'd kinda like AAA a huge portion at a time, get tired and lose concentration and start derping, and then start AAAing huge portions again once I got my concentration and energy back up.

tofurox 03-12-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3655936)
Since hi19 originally planned to put me in d3A, I decided to secretly ghost the division to see how I would do. I think I might have won at least cumulative scoring, but I'm not too sure. My scores for anyone interested:

Played this a few times. File had some jacks, I actually thought this was slightly harder than the D4 song for round 1, lol. Didn't AAA, but idgaf.

This is the round where everyone points at me and laughs. >.< I gave this file a few serious attempts. I once had a run where I had 6-0-5-0 going into the ending handjacks, then I picked up 40 goods and never touched the song again. Tofurox, I don't know how you managed to get that godly score that you did on this song. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I got last place for this round, I just couldn't find a way to tackle this bish. >.<

This was a sightread. About 10 of these goods were from the slow 8th hand jacks towards the end and a whole bunch of other ones were from BS lag. >_> I tried giving this file a few more tries, but I just rage quit every time I got a single good from those slow hand jacks, they **** me up every time. >.<

This song, omg. When I sightread this, I got over 150 goods. When I saw frozen angel practically sdg'ing it and other people getting sub-50 scores, I felt really sad. I gave the file a few more tries the same day as my sightread and managed to whittle it down to 75-ish goods. I then decided that I'm not going to settle with a crappy score so I sat down and whored the song for a good amount of time. This score is still crappy, but jacks are my weakness so I'm surprised I managed to get it down to this.

AAA'ed ALL of the 32nd stream, all the misses were on the jacks, goods were either from the jacks or some other random places, song was fun, this was a sightread. Lolwut. xD

Most of these goods weren't even in the stream, I just felt like I was picking up BS goods along the way. >.< I think I AAA'ed a decent amount of the stream, so I'm happy. This was a pretty fun song to play as well. :3

This song was really fun, and really worth playing. :3 This was my sightread btw. I'd say most of the goods weren't really from the song being that hard, but mostly the fact that is was stamina draining; I'd kinda like AAA a huge portion at a time, get tired and lose concentration and start derping, and then start AAAing huge portions again once I got my concentration and energy back up.

Dang. Lol, I could have AAA'd Zelda if I played it a few more times, that miss pissed me off so much. Zelda was easy for me, but I am no where near your Emerald Sword score. It's weird that I was pretty decent at the earlier rounds, but as the files kept getting harder, I kept doing worse.