Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   One minor staff member from MLP was involved in cp (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149566)

Zeldagurlfan1 08-15-2018 08:42 AM

One minor staff member from MLP was involved in cp

Deleted this because I got paranoid of site rules.

LOL

BUT ITS ON FB.

Charu 08-15-2018 08:46 AM

Re: My Little Pony distributes Childpr0n

I didn't know the princess of Hyrule was aware of such things. Do the Hyrulians even have decent television?

Rapta 08-15-2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeldagurlfan1 (Post 4641160)
I dunno if anyone saw the terrible article circulating the internet regarding the artist and episode creator of the MLP series

I searched Google just now, and couldn't find any articles about this

link?

Zeldagurlfan1 08-15-2018 08:52 AM

https://www.inquisitr.com/5013125/my...-images-found/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeldagurlfan1 08-15-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4641161)
I didn't know the princess of Hyrule was aware of such things. Do the Hyrulians even have decent television?

Hyrulean*

Charu 08-15-2018 09:07 AM

Okay, so why does this man's actions (and bad reasonings for doing CP, like w h e w) mean the fandom should feel bad about supporting something they like(d)?

If you're letting one person out of however many that have made that show/franchise possible and popular, then I'm sorry, but you're being narrow minded.

Also, why are you throwing furries in the mix, lol.

Charu 08-15-2018 09:07 AM

Also, never watched a single episode of that show.

Rapta 08-15-2018 09:13 AM

Tom Wysom was just a guy who animated a single season of mlp, not the creator of the entire franchise.

Celirra 08-15-2018 09:20 AM

I dont think it's fair to generalize any group due to the horrible actions and deeds of a subset of the group, regardless of the subset's involvement with the topic....

My hearts go out to the victims of this case, but that doesnt mean that anyone as part of the fandom should be persecuted or stigmatized per se. This isn't a good argument at all, but theres anime out there that's much worse in terms of pedophilic undertones, and theres also a case to be made for there being horrible deeds such as this and worse done by people who have no involvement with anything even remotely related to either.

Does the fandom congregate some shitty people into a common area? Sure, I could see that; but to say that only shitty people are a part of it, and that youd have to be into degenerate and illegal acts for being involved in a community, and that people need to stop being a part of something that they enjoy just because of a stigma, is a bit silly

I've known a lot of pretty bad people involved with the mlp culture, but I've also known a lot of good people; same with every group. I dont think it's fair to pile a bunch of good apples into a group of bad pears just because they both look similar enough on the outside.

I hope this asshole gets the punishment he deserves, but I also hope that there isnt a massive prejudice against a community due to asshole(s) within it, because I don't like the precedent of that

Rapta 08-15-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4641167)
Also, never watched a single episode of that show.

I watched a few episodes 8 or so years ago to see how it was. Not my thing.

Charu 08-15-2018 09:23 AM

Also also

This guy is only get 28 months for 60,000+ images and more than a hundred videos?

If anything, I think that's the one that's truly messed up here.

Zeldagurlfan1 08-15-2018 09:27 AM

My Little Pony distributes Childpr0n

28 episodes is enough for him to make money and scare me out of it.

I also stated why furries were an issue and I will below)

This series is loved by adults and not by kids enough via character development. Character development expands into the “human girl’s” version of the series and if one person is a sicko enough to do that to a childrens show for the sake of appealing to bronys through featured art and dialogue in a children’s show, then it should still be concerning if the support people have funded towards it.

Brands like Nike have been boycotted enough for change their impact through child labour thanks to the little bits of community activism to get them to change positively.

If there’s a way to boycott the mlp community in order for hasbro to reboot it again then yeah. Also he was a lead artist and “character builder” character builders help create dialogue by keeping a consistent personality. Those personalities fuelled the love bronys have for characters thus creating a captivated audience, hense fandoms arise (does no one know what a Waifu is all of a sudden, it’s basically the same captivating concept) I don’t see what I misspoke of?

And bronys are furries.
Furries like animal.
Shall we get into that kind of perversion?
Because they satisfied the furries well by creating HUMANOID HORSES AS SCHOOL GIRLS

Don’t even try to defend this.

SKG_Scintill 08-15-2018 09:29 AM

I only know of one brony on here anymore
what infestation of a brony phase are you talking about?

Zeldagurlfan1 08-15-2018 09:32 AM

Team brony?
Idk I’m just looking out for the peeps and spreading the word. ~

SKG_Scintill 08-15-2018 09:34 AM

how active is team brony?
how active is ffr in general anyway

Charu 08-15-2018 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeldagurlfan1 (Post 4641172)
Also he was a lead artist and “character builder” character builders help create dialogue by keeping a consistent personality. Those personalities fuelled the love bronys have for characters thus creating a captivated audience, hense fandoms arise (does no one know what a Waifu is all of a sudden, it’s basically the same captivating concept) I don’t see what I misspoke of?

According to just a quick google search on Tom Wysom, he came on staff around 2015 when the show had existed 5 years prior to that... and there's no mention of him being a lead artist...

I'm sure it wasn't just this person that had the responsibility of "character building" either.

This is also implying people didn't like My Little Pony from 2010-2015 (which is most certainly not true as that was when it was the most popular, lol).

What the heck are you trying to get at right now?

choof 08-15-2018 09:39 AM

this reads like a crackhead facebook post

Zeldagurlfan1 08-15-2018 09:43 AM

My Little Pony distributes Childpr0n

Haha deleted because I didn’t know if I infringed on anything, also don’t wanna piss people off but regardless i have it posted on fb if anyone wishes to continue discussions!!!! I just wanted the ffr community to be aware and be safe from associating any nasty activity towards children and animals like ^_^

I was deeply saddened by this. That post took me like 6 minutes to type out so it’s not really an issue on my end ^_^

Charu 08-15-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4641178)
this reads like a crackhead facebook post

destroyed

Zeldagurlfan1 08-15-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4641180)
destroyed

How?