Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Art and Graphics (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post your recent doodles/photos/artwork! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145909)

Archen 11-12-2018 02:33 PM

Re: Post your recent doodles/photos/artwork!

-Excited Archen Noises-

Staiain 11-12-2018 04:48 PM

I do some photography nowdays, sorry for big post

mellonxcollie 11-12-2018 05:27 PM

very nice work!! I love the ones with the sheep and the squirrel ^^ so cute

V-Ormix 11-12-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staiain (Post 4656482)

w0ah

Wayward Vagabond 11-12-2018 07:26 PM

Damn dude those are awesome

Spenner 11-13-2018 05:31 AM

I love how you’re getting right in there and finding ice on little foliage and everything— that type of photo hunting and detail searching is what got me into photography in the first place. As a kid, I kind of felt like I was playing pokemon snap or something. Beautiful pix of beautiful places.

kurisushadow 11-13-2018 11:49 AM

@Staiain ( didnt want to quote a massive photo collection hehe) what kind of camera / setup are you using, those are absolutely gorgeous. I have alwayss wanted to get into photography and photos like your just concrete the idea :D

Staiain 11-13-2018 04:52 PM

Thank you ^-^

Currently using a fujifilm x-t1 w/ a 18 - 135mm lens, f3.5 - 5.6. I actually am waiting for a samyang 12mm f2 prime lens that i ordered this weekend specifically for astro and landsape so I'm excited like a little kid to get out and try it when it arrives.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4656512)
I love how you’re getting right in there and finding ice on little foliage and everything— that type of photo hunting and detail searching is what got me into photography in the first place. As a kid, I kind of felt like I was playing pokemon snap or something. Beautiful pix of beautiful places.

Even though I've always been observant since I was a kid, getting a camera and bringing it with me when I'm exercising/hiking etc has given me an incredible ability to spot small things even while jogging that I'd miss normally when looking for it before standing still, it's such a nice hobby.

DriveThruVortex 12-1-2018 03:02 PM

A few photos I edited yesterday, and a randomly generated fractal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spenner 12-2-2018 09:49 AM

Those are insane :)) what do you use to make some of that stuff, aside from photoshop?

V-Ormix 12-2-2018 09:59 AM

drivethruvortex u monster

i dont remember if i posted this here but its def one of my bigger ms paint symmetries

Spenner 12-2-2018 10:41 AM

Wish I took more pictures of things— I saw this gemstone with a very similar pattern on it yesterday, how nice

Spenner 12-2-2018 10:53 AM

Speaking of symmetry, my wife made these awesome things using photos she took, I thought I'd share:

We're getting a bunch of posters made out of them to sell and give as gifts cuz they're hella cool

qrrbrbirbel 12-2-2018 12:16 PM

These make me want to order a spirograph sooooooo bad

DriveThruVortex 12-3-2018 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4659804)
Those are insane :)) what do you use to make some of that stuff, aside from photoshop?

All except the first one I took on my phone. The first image is an edited screenshot from a recording of messing around in a fractal generator. I don't use photoshop. I edited all of them on my phone.

Here are some more I made today.

V-Ormix 12-16-2018 04:08 PM

drive thru u 2 good

I traced some weird thing in my bathroom that originally was a support to a glass stand or some thing

edit: also traced a recorder but forgot to remove the background layer before i closed the project so im stuck with this black outlined pic:

editedit: oh oh also been experimenting with a little cannon printer i bought spur of the moment so I can make monochrome printings of my songs spectral images 8u

Spenner 12-16-2018 04:15 PM

I agree, drivethru got the powah. No idea how to do that on my phone lmao teach me your ways

This is a card I made for my brother’s 24th bday today

V-Ormix 12-16-2018 04:17 PM

man that cards crazy sick :D

DriveThruVortex 12-26-2018 06:01 PM

I can't reveal my secrets haha, but here are some more I created recently. Glad you guys like my photo edits.

Spenner 12-29-2018 03:10 PM

Those are so cooool, the dimension they end up having is really something! You’re becoming a master with your own secret methods— don’t spoil it!

During Christmas time, with movies going on in the background and whatnot, I decided ro try a family activity. I decided to pass around a sheet of paper and a pen, and everyone had to add something then pass it on. The results are really cool! There was Lindsey, her sister, her dad and mom, and myself.

^this one is my favourite <: we’re still kinda working on it because it deserves to get finished