Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Art and Graphics (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post your recent doodles/photos/artwork! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145909)

noname219 07-1-2017 11:08 PM

Re: Post your recent doodles/photos/artwork!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4565124)
Recently edited some old photos in a series

Those are pretty cool, I was going to ask you, did you took them under a glass table ? What was your lighting setup ?

Spenner 07-2-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 4567416)
Those are pretty cool, I was going to ask you, did you took them under a glass table ? What was your lighting setup ?

All those were taken in 2012 so I forget my exact lighting setup... back then I suspect I just had an array of lamps from around the house pointed close with some kind of diffuser.

The actual subject itself is water in between sheets of plastic wrap. Just sitting on glass felt generic and unsatisfying-- this idea started to create dynamic shapes, rounder droplets that looked metallic, and lots of other things. A colourful backdrop finished it off nicely. I may return to that idea sometime soon, I like how they turned out.

SKG_Scintill 07-13-2017 01:39 AM

can't sleep

bmah 07-13-2017 03:47 AM

smoky quartz from Mooralla, Victoria, Australia

Spenner 07-13-2017 11:46 AM

Nice drawing Scintill. You're getting better at linework each drawing.

bmah, I love the lighting in that. Reallly showcases the inner details of the quartz :)

Charu 07-18-2017 03:31 AM

Did another whatever animation dooble dabble what what.

It's not my art, just found it off the Internet. Decided I wanted to move it is all.

Here ya go.

SKG_Scintill 07-18-2017 01:15 PM

mmm legs

edit: just noticed the pants are getting longer each iteration lmao

Wayward Vagabond 07-18-2017 01:40 PM

Nice stuff guys. I have some drawings I've been doing for a July drawing challenge. I'll post when on PC

DissonantMuse 07-18-2017 03:04 PM

Been lurking in this thread for a while and I've been meaning to post in here for a long time so here's a random doodle I did a little bit ago. Done with microns and black and red sharpies.

I'm currently working as an intern for a screen printing place so I've been working on some vector images for them and here's a few that I've done the past week or so:

Spenner 07-18-2017 06:41 PM

Yay more vector and ink ;) I particularly like the synthesizer one, very nice! Keep it up.

DissonantMuse 07-18-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4571464)
Yay more vector and ink ;) I particularly like the synthesizer one, very nice! Keep it up.

Thanks! And yeah that's one of my favorites as well, had a lot of fun with it. Working on lots of stuff atm so I'll post more here and there when I can. btw love the work you've been posting in this thread especially the vector work, really impressive stuff! Seeing some great stuff from everyone in this thread, had no idea there were so many talented artists here! :D

gold stinger 07-19-2017 10:31 PM

Don't know what I was doing the night before last night, it said I made this at 2am something but don't recall making it at all. Oh well, correct thread for it no matter how good or bad.

Wayward Vagabond 07-19-2017 10:42 PM

thats nice the only thing that looks off is the shadow. look at where the light is coming from and compare it to where the shadows are going. to help you out grab a ball and stick it in a corner and shine a light in the same place and compare the two

Wayward Vagabond 07-19-2017 10:53 PM

doing a july drawing challenge. these are some of the things i did

this is the first time i worked with color pencil. the theme for this drawing was doing something using colors that aren't normal. i used thick water color paper and i think i like how rough it looks

this is suppose to be an idea for a tattoo that i want to get

fanart for one of my favourite characters

a self portrait. i got really really lazy on the shirt and super shitted it up along with the background. i don't really like how it came out but it's not bad

DissonantMuse 07-20-2017 10:45 AM

Love the colored pencil one and the shading is gorgeous! Colored pencil is definitely something I want to work with more myself, it's a good tool for cross hatching to get a real nice blending of colors. On the Samus one, her torso looks a little long, but other than that looks great! Keep it up!

Spenner 07-26-2017 11:09 AM

Sweet Carlos, Samus is also a top tier character for me 8-)

Here's my resume I just redesigned

EDIT: Sorry about the JPG artifacts, this is vector. Just didn't look clean uploaded.

DissonantMuse 07-26-2017 01:45 PM

Resume looks great! Love the color palette and font choices. The type is very well organized and the hierarchy works nicely, I really dig this!

Spenner 08-12-2017 12:52 AM

Sorry, I can't post pictures of it, but I rigged a 3D penis in cinema 4D and made it have realistic hardness control with animation.

hkdk 08-28-2017 10:54 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how people can draw, what goes on in your mind? Do you think about random things or do you think specifically about what you're drawing? Do you have the finished picture in your mind and do you inch toward it?

Travis_Flesher 08-29-2017 02:24 PM

crayola is the bomb