Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: A Dead Tournament! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143066)

Deadlyx39 11-17-2015 08:12 PM

Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4378024)
Can we ditch the people who didn't submit instead?

Problem is that it's a double elimination tournament, so we'll end up having the same situation next round.

botchi246 11-17-2015 11:14 PM

i still wanna play the tourney :/

Deadlyx39 11-18-2015 08:58 AM

I'm gonna put a poll up to decide if we should keep doing this. I'll count results tonight at 7 PM Server Time.

minble 11-18-2015 09:52 AM

Well if they aren't gonna play and not submit their scores you're just gonna need to kick them. Just make a new bracket with different teams for Round 2, plus all these inactive people just keep dragging this tourney down. As for me I would still like this tourney to go on (as it is my first I have ever been in). Just have the four main active teams go against each other and take the active people from Random Squad A and put them on a team.

minble 11-18-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4378027)
woohoo, after drying out the parts for a few days and doing a system recovery, i was able to completely fix my laptop :D

very surprised none of the parts are permanently damaged. even the battery ended up being fine, which i thought was completely fried. just in time for round 2 team :)

Awesome! Glad you got that figured out.

mrpreggers 11-18-2015 09:55 AM

wow way to sign up for a team tournament then not submit you guys suck butts

rzr 11-18-2015 09:59 AM

At best I say you restart it, and eliminate the people who didn't submit. You can stop if you want, but I think those of us who did submit would like to continue/redo

minble 11-18-2015 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4378112)
At best I say you restart it, and eliminate the people who didn't submit. You can stop if you want, but I think those of us who did submit would like to continue/redo

I agree with RZR just restart it. Or keep it going and eliminate the inactive.

Elmerz 11-18-2015 04:49 PM

Just in case I needed to improve

Deadlyx39 11-18-2015 06:37 PM

Ok. Update of some sorts.
Tourney will be continuing with 5 teams (random A had decent activity)
I need to talk to Red Blaster about some stuff so Round 2 will probably start tomorrow.

Red Blaster 11-18-2015 06:46 PM

Honestly I voted no.

_Zenith_ 11-18-2015 07:06 PM

I voted no, however I am here to propose a fix to this tournament.

If this round ends and the people who haven't submitted yet wind up never submitting the first round, I would offer volunteers from Team Not Second to split (only two players from their team) to form 4 teams of 3 and 1 team of 2 (I wouldn't mind being the team of two if Elmerz plans on competing for the rest of the tournament).

This though, requires two people from Team Not Second to be even willing to do what I have proposed and they have all rights to say no so if above proposal is not what happens (or another fix) then I would have to insist that the tournament cease.

Deadlyx39 11-19-2015 06:12 AM

Round 2!

D1: Glaciate
D2: Lost [Addictia]
D3: Ivaltek
D4: Heavenly Spores
D5: Of Course You Need and...NEED ME
D6: -+
D7: Jamais Vu

Round 2 ends November 23rd at 9 PM Server Time.

Elmerz 11-19-2015 11:03 AM

I plan on continuing! It's really not hard to submit a score. I crushed my finger at work, bought a house, am currently doing renos while working full time and I had the time to play the song and submit.

rzr 11-19-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4378172)
I voted no, however I am here to propose a fix to this tournament.

If this round ends and the people who haven't submitted yet wind up never submitting the first round, I would offer volunteers from Team Not Second to split (only two players from their team) to form 4 teams of 3 and 1 team of 2 (I wouldn't mind being the team of two if Elmerz plans on competing for the rest of the tournament).

This though, requires two people from Team Not Second to be even willing to do what I have proposed and they have all rights to say no so if above proposal is not what happens (or another fix) then I would have to insist that the tournament cease.

Speaking for AA and Botchi and myself, I would like to continue. Sadly, my shitty scores were dragging my team down. So if some sort of variation here could work I'd be more than willing to do my part, I even offered to drop so my team's score wouldn't suffer from me lol.
Though as a totality I still say we should re-roll the brackets and boot the inactive turds

PhantomPuppy 11-19-2015 12:17 PM

lol oh boy, need me this round. only thing i dont like about this file is the fps lag in the middle section. never fails to happen. oh well, i'll do my best i spose.

edit: placeholder

Elmerz 11-19-2015 01:37 PM

How are you d5 with that score, and why does your profile say you're d6? No wonder I feel so outmatched

mrpreggers 11-19-2015 03:14 PM

he's a GOAT

PhantomPuppy 11-19-2015 03:24 PM

lol i pointed out that i was D6 before R1 started

Elmerz 11-19-2015 04:01 PM

Great, looking forward to losing.