Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115145)

One Winged Angel 11-5-2010 06:49 PM

Re: FFR Perfect Project

yo I'm gonna pound out like three of mine now before I go clubbin' like a bro ****** hehu

just a quickie, what's the ruling on video commentary before/during/after the song

edit: screw you guys, I'm saying whatever I want

rushyrulz 11-5-2010 07:04 PM

Well I downloaded some software that allows me to move the audio around, so I should be clear to do some harder files. :) I'll get these done first.

kmay 11-5-2010 07:29 PM

Save for kmay
4 I'm Raving (B0UNC3 Mix)
6 Arabesque
8 Break Out! Break Out! [Heavy]
8 Bricks
9 Over the Frail Dream

One Winged Angel 11-5-2010 07:32 PM

ok so my camcorder sporadically does this really homosexual thing where it goes out of focus for like two seconds and then immediately corrects itself, and it's basically just pure bullshit luck if I can get it to record a full song without doing this once

I just recorded bus rides, I'll upload that and you guys can tell me if that's alright for quality or not, because if not....hurr durr dunno what I can do~

MrMagic5239 11-5-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3336041)
ok so my camcorder sporadically does this really homosexual thing where it goes out of focus for like two seconds and then immediately corrects itself, and it's basically just pure bullshit luck if I can get it to record a full song without doing this once

I just recorded bus rides, I'll upload that and you guys can tell me if that's alright for quality or not, because if not....hurr durr dunno what I can do~

Could always rage, or just buy a new camera, hurr durr? :D

Elite Ninja 11-5-2010 08:31 PM

Do you want me to send you a link of the youtube url to my AAAs or from where?

Plan_Bsk81127 11-5-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3336118)
Do you want me to send you a link of the youtube url to my AAAs or from where?

Upload them to a file sharing website(megaupload, mediafire, etc), or some way to get it sent through email, need the actual video in order for it to be posted on the channel for this.

Elite Ninja 11-5-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 (Post 3336121)
Upload them to a file sharing website(megaupload, mediafire, etc), or some way to get it sent through email, need the actual video in order for it to be posted on the channel for this.

Ok I will try to see if I can get it to work then. If I cant then ill be back with question.

TC_Cyrenics 11-5-2010 08:49 PM

I might end up making uncalled videos eventually but this dibsing **** just isn't for me.

Elite Ninja 11-5-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics (Post 3336137)
I might end up making uncalled videos eventually but this dibsing **** just isn't for me.

All I do is once I AAA the song and no one has dibs or a AAA on it then I will call dibs so that I have 3 days just to upload the video and not to get the AAA since I already have it. Makes it much easier.

Patashu 11-5-2010 09:19 PM

picture in picture sounds like a great idea

I'd be able to contribute to this because I have a camera, but my laptop sucks **** for flash. I could play on a different computer but then I'll be all not used to it, so I'll only be able to get easy AAAs lmao. I'll think about it

MrRubix 11-5-2010 10:00 PM

Even if a song has dibs, go ahead and make it anyway. Doesn't hurt to have multiple vids.

In general though try to make vids for unclaimed songs.

Elite Ninja 11-5-2010 10:01 PM

Ok all 3 vids on the dibs I had have been sent to the email. Tell me if you got it and if the link was right so I dont have to worry wether I did it wrong or not XD.

MrMagic5239 11-5-2010 10:02 PM

Those videos you said uploaded still haven't showed up yet....

psychoangel691 11-5-2010 10:03 PM

I finished 3 today but they're in HD so they need to be compressed. I'll do the rest tomorrow and compress them all.

Plan_Bsk81127 11-5-2010 10:03 PM

When I looked it up/logged onto youtube it was like two different accounts. O_o

MrRubix 11-5-2010 10:07 PM

I put links on the goddamned list itself lmfao they work just fine

Oh nvm I see what happened. I was using "FFRPerfectProject" whereas someone else made "TheFFRPerfectProject"

Uhhhh just let me know which one you guys would rather use.

rushyrulz 11-5-2010 10:09 PM

Yoshi's Cookie, Brooks Was Here, and Harry Potter Techno sent in (sorry if you wanted that one)

@rubix, if you already started uploading to FFRPerfectProject, just keep using that one. No need to switch.

MrRubix 11-5-2010 10:10 PM

I am going to go ahead and close the account I've been working in because it's linked to my email/pass and I am not changing that ****

Plan_Bsk81127 11-5-2010 10:10 PM

lol, I type in FFRPerfectProject as the username on youtube and type in the password and it logs me into "TheFFRPerfectProject" account. wtf. XD