Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Xoon Legacy Pack (Submissions Close on Feb. 1st) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146157)

-Tim- 01-2-2017 12:49 PM

Re: Xoon Legacy Pack

I still wanna make something for this, just having a hard time finding something good for it '-'

ScylaX 01-2-2017 01:54 PM

spiral gfx
not sure with my work on the fonts

sunn0glasses 01-2-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 4507526)
is there -anyone- still making files for this? Just want to gauge how many people committed files before setting a cutoff.

sitting at 12 files, gonna finish at 15 unless there are enough people to warrant extending it to 20 (not super likely tho)

im still trying to get R U Still XXXX in the pack, but i'm waitin on your feedback. does it count as a committed file?

choof 01-2-2017 05:47 PM

i've been super busy with work and i've been spending a lot of my free time being social
but i will have a chart for you by the end of the week

kommisar 01-2-2017 06:09 PM

awesome

and yes R U Still XXXX is still in the pack folder, I just need to go into super detail for that one

James May 01-3-2017 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 4507562)
awesome

and yes R U Still XXXX is still in the pack folder, I just need to go into super detail for that one

Same for my chart for Flip Flap. I will tone the mines down a bit. Although my chart went more towards Jack theory and expressiveness rather than technical stuff which is why PR is nonexistent basically oops

YoshL 01-3-2017 11:43 PM

didn't you just release flip flap in your minipack

kommisar 01-4-2017 04:11 PM

oh yeah

guess i'll have to remove it, sorry fellas :/

James May 01-4-2017 04:29 PM

guh x.x I just remembered that x.x My bad Kommi :/ Thanks for pointing that out Yosh

Edit: Although I just finished with another chart and might be looking for a collab on it...

Soul Evans 01-4-2017 05:56 PM

I'm glad the pack still needs files lol, i have something i'm gonna send after i'm done. hope i get it finished soon~

Arntonach 01-4-2017 07:31 PM

btw kommi, are you gonna keep the Abendrot remix or are you gonna replace it with Nowhere?

kommisar 01-5-2017 01:36 PM

haven't quite made up my mind yet, but which would you prefer stayed in?

Arntonach 01-5-2017 04:30 PM

That's why I'm asking you. I don't know. :s

If you have a hard time choosing, I guess keep Nowhere.

XelNya 01-5-2017 04:55 PM

Finally found a song I'm glad to do, and will be really sad if someone else has already done it so I'm gonna ask here to prevent future sadness. Has this song:

been done yet does anyone know?

I'd check via indeed like I usually do but, the name makes doing that ineffective. I figure it's new enough someone hasn't made it to it just yet.

ferrarizzzz 01-5-2017 06:34 PM

i sent somethin

kommisar 01-5-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4508312)
Finally found a song I'm glad to do, and will be really sad if someone else has already done it so I'm gonna ask here to prevent future sadness. Has this song:

been done yet does anyone know?

I'd check via indeed like I usually do but, the name makes doing that ineffective. I figure it's new enough someone hasn't made it to it just yet.

shantae is new, so it's fresh waters. I'd encourage you to take this on tbh

Drop out
-I didn't think it was gonna be DDR drop it, turns out it was. This is an entirely different file from what I was expecting. Typical dodgeball chart but....so weeeiird haha

XelNya 01-5-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 4508359)
shantae is new, so it's fresh waters. I'd encourage you to take this on tbh

Sweet deal.

I was like 20 seconds into the file when the thought occurred to me someone might have jumped it already lol

Should be fun. I hate charting guitar solos though, that's gonna be ass.

MarioNintendo 01-5-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4508361)
I hate charting guitar solos though, that's gonna be ass.

If that can help you speed up the charting process, I could give them a shot :) Doesn't sound too tough imo, and would be a first collab!

Kalre 01-5-2017 08:20 PM

Mario man give me a hand on the solo of Off Limits ;(

XelNya 01-6-2017 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4508364)
If that can help you speed up the charting process, I could give them a shot :) Doesn't sound too tough imo, and would be a first collab!

My issue is the way I chart is a lot of guess and check and hearing the guitar slowed down for me is really ass. I blame the metal shows I went to like a dummy without ear plugs.

That said, that'd be pretty wonderful to get to collab with you. I'm probably one of the slowest simfile makers though. XD